Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis (88488 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23
Ok
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Lovenorth: 10:28pm On Mar 23
Let's see the picture before commenting about it
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by fortunechy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23
As long as he's fertile no need to worry about just look for someone that fits u...

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by babington91(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

To sexually satisfy a Woman is NOT always by Big Gbola. undecided

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

1 out of 10 will have tight pussy, oju ti la, their punnany is konga

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
Those ones will likely have tight pussies. undecided smiley
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by udemzyudex(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23
EXLOVER:

Men with small gbola dor talk

grin men with big gbola wey no dey work don respond.

7 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by zebszebs: 10:34pm On Mar 23
He doesn't have a micropenis IMO,
He is just a grower not a shower.

6 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by ignis: 10:35pm On Mar 23
The size does not matter as long as it can make a woman pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by dododawa1: 10:36pm On Mar 23
I come dey

PITY

D

Man
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by SirLakes: 10:38pm On Mar 23
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Any girl wey dey crave for big gbola na Ashawo.

Simple.
Na olosho grin

4 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23
Why name him ant and expect elephant 🐘 sized diccck?

5 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by MaziX(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

because if a big Gbola meets a girl with tight punny, It will Injure her and give her Bruises. embarassed embarassed

For a Great sex, Ur Gbola must fit Perfectly well in the Pussy of the Lady you are having sex with. smiley

So Men with small PREEKs should locate those Uptight, Spiritual Deeper life or Lord chosen Girls.
be like u get small gbola lol.. I like the inspiration

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Macnnoli4(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23
"I use a lot more than that part of my anatomy in my relationship with my beautiful wife" A.K.A. intimacy gadgets, fingering, mouth action, pre-intimacy, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Kingzjayzee: 10:41pm On Mar 23
Show me the p3ni5 or I don't believe it! grin cool
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by NuclearWinter: 10:44pm On Mar 23
suckmedownthere:
No guts no glory........most women will find him useless...

Most women today are wh0res.

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23
suckmedownthere:
What! shocked
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Honestey: 10:45pm On Mar 23
Don't trouble your mind too much, even guys with plantain size gbola still can't please holely people. In the end na bastards they are sharing

8 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by achimendy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23
suckmedownthere:

Especially hoelosho women that'll find him useless 😂.

This is exactly the reason why I won't blame men that only seek virgin girls for marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by vikstandon(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

A lot of them is spoilt or with bad mannerism... No be by folding up from up to down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Seunpapa65: 10:48pm On Mar 23
Life can be funny sometimes Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Tecnophone: 10:48pm On Mar 23
I don't like tight things. Even while growing up, only the big aunties with wide pussies were fucking me, so till today I don't like tight pussies.

3 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by achimendy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23
[quote author=babington91 post=129076701][/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha

You're somehow correct sha.
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by YoungLionken(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23
Abegi, local man cannot can anymore o...

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Racoon(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23
The size or length of the penile shaft is not what defines sexual satisfaction. It is a thing of the mind. So abeg micro penis people should enjoy their lives to the fullest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by NewDea4: 10:53pm On Mar 23
Amotolongbo:
Ant Smith revealed that he has been ridiculed over his small penis, but is now encouraging people to be happy with their endowment

https://www.unilad.com/community/life/micro-penis-ant-smith-interview-147665-20240319?fbclid=IwAR1QJ4IeImakqeR9v4dTg4ZU2Hp1al31Qku6MkCjy09bNwZ4Gyy_RLYqg5Y_aem_Af3R6hJ4EWd8DJ1YfcDYI5YUSOaUn4BCSkYqeA9jDf2cYFBEGqKfd3Ec7zqTukPnBi0

People lie about their dick size as a matter of habit; the UK average is defo less than 5.6 inches and you can be sure this dude is average-sized for a European he's NOT micro

We know why all their women run after black men for high quality sexual experience, i e. the enduring the myth of the big black dick

4 Likes

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Jewessgratitud3: 10:59pm On Mar 23
That is not the end of life. Sex is tnot the only means of enjoying life he can still enjoy life in other ways .

True love can still find him in if he's truthful to himself and not looking for the impossible.

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by otherway: 11:01pm On Mar 23
4 inches when erect is not micro.

A woman's Gspot is just 3inches from the vg opening so with a good style he will still satisfy most ladies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by greggng: 11:01pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

Professor of sexology I hail you ooo

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by ochiosa(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23
Tallesty1:
Why condom go slip off, you no get rubber band?
😂😂😂
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by zagorakis(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23
I pity him, his wife is cheating on him and he doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by NewDea4: 11:04pm On Mar 23
Racoon:
The size or length of the penile shaft is not what defines sexual satisfaction. It is a thing of the mind. So abeg micro penis people should enjoy their lives to the fullest.

Stop fooling yourself dude you've got to be able to plug that bottomless pit at least, otherwise you're simply wasting your precious time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Taiwojon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23
Mayflowa:

It’s not by sex that makes pussies loose. It could be a factor. But just like the size of your mouth so is the size of holes. It’s no one fault. Another factor is the elasticity of the body down there. This is genetical to have a pussie that return after the do. Some is very slow to go back. Your deeper life can have sex once and its becomes very loose.
Just stop mentioning deeper life

You people are black
Re: Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis by Taiwojon(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23
VinnyBaba:

You are black and dirty

You need washing by the blood of the lamb.
Repent before it is too late

Fornication and adultery kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.