Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) (62763 Views)

EXPLAINER: What Is Polyamory — Sexual Orientation Of Bbnaija’s Hermes? / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Konquest: 10:15pm On Mar 23
Holiness2100:

The term ‘ecosexual’ is the state of finding nature sexually appealing, whether that means feeling at one with nature’s ‘energy’ or physically caressing nature.

A sexual health coach on TikTok described ‘ecosexuality’ as an umbrella term for people who ‘treat nature as a sensual partner.’

But stories such as the Toronto woman who embarked on an ‘erotic’ relationship with an oak tree and a clip on the British TV show Naked Attraction in which a cast member calls herself an ecosexual have garnered social media responses like ‘Society is doomed’ and ‘Why aren’t people like this being locked up? Or getting treated?’

The ecosexuality tag on TikTok has been viewed more than 470,000 times, with videos showing people taking freezing cold plunges in creeks, caressing lemons, and rubbing themselves against trees.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228701/amp/Ecosexuality-people-turned-nature-trees.html
Oh, wow!
Skinny-dipping. cheesy grin
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by DrChukki: 10:15pm On Mar 23
Madness
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Ken91(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23
Pls show me love apc I am passing through a lot
Help pls
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by 7upnigeria: 10:16pm On Mar 23
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?

Sometimes, I feel whites are artificially created humans. I feel they were created in a lab just to correct the black man's wicked ways. See them, where you tell to go is where they will go, unlike the black man. I dont think they're mentally strong for the new world theyve found themselves.
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Negroid001(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23
No be today. It has been around since. Shocked y'all are just getting to know.

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by TheBillyonaire: 10:17pm On Mar 23
Archons have taken over.

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
A Decayed Dying World Given over to reprobated minds.

[b][/b]

Our Generation is Heading speedily to Disaster, Destruction and Desolation.

From inventions of all kinds of Abominations, to wars , Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Diseases, etc .

It is clear to all The world is at a tipping point! The Church is on the cusp of eternity! It's Rapture countdown!
We are no longer looking for a sign
We are listening for a Sound . The sound of the trumpet

Escape for your life.
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

I agree with you completely on this one. even though I didn’t read your comment.

Humans are lost shocked

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by 7upnigeria: 10:19pm On Mar 23
kenn4rill:
This westerners wahala too much, may be they should as well love the rivers and oceans

Dont be surprised if it starts happening. That will be zombie apocalypse. White people are like lab rats, with the nonsense foods they eat.

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by 7upnigeria: 10:22pm On Mar 23
Nex12:
This nonsense should not come to Africa.

The freedom of expression western citizens are enjoying has turned them to fooooools. Can this rubbish happen in china, Russia or Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:22pm On Mar 23
All these old cargos wey life don tire, will wake up any day and start forcing their sick deranged mentality down people's throat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?

Depression and confusion of minds.

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Tonytonex(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23
Bookhub:
that may be the reason. They don't have problems

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Mar 23
BobbyZrealist:

Shataap Ogah.
Na only you know God.
Fanatic!!

what has he said that is wrong?
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Lithiumite: 10:30pm On Mar 23
The moment madness ends is when the world ends....I swear down....Wtf!!

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Samesame247: 10:30pm On Mar 23
Na this one I wan be so
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Entanglement: 10:31pm On Mar 23
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by deesquarediddy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23
Simply clasify them as people who have mental issues...

Many are mad, only few are roaming the street.

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by bentenny(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23
Now I know why homos were regarded as those having mental problems in the 60s and 70s.....Now imagine this🙄🙄
And some misguided people still believe 'they are not hurting anyone' with their deviant and evil orientation?
I Stan and Pakistan the anti-gay law!
Anybody way no like am,go hug gas turbine🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by YemyTemmy: 10:35pm On Mar 23
Yoruba people should start moving to canada to sell agbo jedi to then so their dick orientation can change thier sexual quest to normal obo and oko
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by PDPGuy: 10:36pm On Mar 23
jojothaiv:
Just bought two paint of garri and half of kuli kuli and na ecosexuality go come be my problem, God abeg.

Na to mount the remaining days of this month and next with steady soaking of garri.

🤣🤣
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Sharmeenator(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23
It's now LGBTQIA+E. What next?

5 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by traware(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23
Negroid001:
No be today. It has been around since. Shocked y'all are just getting to know.

Nigerians especially Nairalanders are not enlightened at all.
They are generally average in every facet

6 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by SirLakes: 10:41pm On Mar 23
Bookhub:
Too much comfort oooh

Life is too easy for them na why dem dey misbehave grin

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by MrSundry: 10:42pm On Mar 23
These people are suffering from mental health crises instead of being treated they are asking us to accept them like they are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by robosky02(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
A Decayed Dying World Given over to reprobated minds.

[b][/b]

Our Generation is Heading speedily to Disaster, Destruction and Desolation.

From inventions of all kinds of Abominations, to wars , Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Diseases, etc .

It is clear to all The world is at a tipping point! The Church is on the cusp of eternity! It's Rapture countdown!
We are no longer looking for a sign
We are listening for a Sound . The sound of the trumpet

Escape for your life.
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23
A dirty hot slap to the head

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by NuclearWinter: 10:45pm On Mar 23
The Jewish perversion never ends until all Jews are converted to humanity or exterminated .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by NOwazobia: 10:46pm On Mar 23
Another rubbish... embarassed
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by JooEeL(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by bukatyne(f): 10:46pm On Mar 23
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t start this. Don’t rob the trees of their innocence.

I’m afraid if the trees experience orgasm, trees may start räping us 😭😭😭

Warris this grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by bukatyne(f): 10:47pm On Mar 23

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by DrAda(f): 10:48pm On Mar 23
The devil works hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.