Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) (62812 Views)

EXPLAINER: What Is Polyamory — Sexual Orientation Of Bbnaija’s Hermes? / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by fredoooooo: 4:35am On Mar 24
Pure madness..
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Onionstew: 4:54am On Mar 24
BobbyZrealist:

Shataap Ogah.
Na only you know God.
Fanatic!!

Quiet there!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Honestey: 4:57am On Mar 24
Ecosexuality sounds like applied madness

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:41am On Mar 24
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?
lol, I'm telling you bro. When you live amongst them, you'll see that most of them na confirm werey.

You go see person wey dress well, you no go know say na werey you dey see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by SALIMAN(m): 5:42am On Mar 24
Next ! Rederede
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by TemmyT002(m): 5:43am On Mar 24
Remain animalsexuality
Eyin eranko buruku yi
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:49am On Mar 24
Holiness2100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13228701/amp/Ecosexuality-people-turned-nature-trees.html
Notice that all these weird fantasies started since Homosexuals and Lesbians were granted recognition and immunity! It's like an opening of floodgates for the mentally ill!

The West is seriously degenerating.

6 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by chysam: 5:59am On Mar 24
You are so brainless indeed

Righteousness2:
A Decayed Dying World Given over to reprobated minds.

[b][/b]

Our Generation is Heading speedily to Disaster, Destruction and Desolation.

From inventions of all kinds of Abominations, to wars , Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Diseases, etc .

It is clear to all The world is at a tipping point! The Church is on the cusp of eternity! It's Rapture countdown!
We are no longer looking for a sign
We are listening for a Sound . The sound of the trumpet

Escape for your life.
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:01am On Mar 24
Bookhub:
White people are going crazier by the day is it too much of comfort and easy life that is worrying this people?

Exactly
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Zony94: 6:09am On Mar 24
Madness emanating from the pit of hell when these ppl see their freedom to do anything they feel ,they become uncontrollable to stupid unimaginable things like this.

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Oghene86: 6:22am On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Kay25(m): 6:40am On Mar 24
Devil just dey tune up their madness
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by colizee(m): 6:46am On Mar 24
Story changes after they get hit with a good diiik
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by id4sho(m): 7:12am On Mar 24
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t start this. Don’t rob the trees of their innocence.

I’m afraid if the trees experience orgasm, trees may start räping us 😭😭😭
Ladies have been fu<king cucumber since time immemorial. Nothing surprising cheesy
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by PROPEACE: 7:28am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
A Decayed Dying World Given over to reprobated minds.

[b][/b]

Our Generation is Heading speedily to Disaster, Destruction and Desolation.

From inventions of all kinds of Abominations, to wars , Earthquakes, Pestilences, Famines, Diseases, etc .

It is clear to all The world is at a tipping point! The Church is on the cusp of eternity! It's Rapture countdown!
We are no longer looking for a sign
We are listening for a Sound . The sound of the trumpet

Escape for your life.
JESUS CHRIST IS the only means of Escape from what is coming on this disgusting sinking world.

But Righteousness, every human should be in love with nature, there is nothing wrong with this na!
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by olamike02: 7:45am On Mar 24
Because they refused to accommodate God their creator in their thoughts,God gave them a reprobate mind. They do things not convenient.

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by adeniran22890: 7:49am On Mar 24
Ha! Baad gal 🤣🤣🤣Ha! Baad gal 🤣🤣🤣...
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:04am On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:35am On Mar 24
Starz825:
He no concern me

My own be say ....this life wey i come i must make am on God's grace Amen
Amen so shall it be for me too

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Quebec91(m): 8:38am On Mar 24
cheesy
advanceDNA:
Oh no........this people again
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:48am On Mar 24
These ones are not hungry.... better hunger catch them.... they will reason properly.... yeye things!!
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by DKM123: 9:13am On Mar 24
abba190:
soon we will have techsexual, people who get turned on by technological advancement and have sex with electrical dildos and pussi€s #mtswwwwww

Shatap dia! See this g@y haemaphr0d1te
and Paedoph!le scammer Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other moniker talking.

I will keep coming for you until you return every penny of the p00r widow you scammed. She will be your last v!ctim. I assure you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by duketerry22(m): 9:14am On Mar 24
Last last these guys are the mad ones and they call us animals. Ha!
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by sterlingD(m): 9:36am On Mar 24
Wonder shall never end

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by omenka1: 9:49am On Mar 24
Before you know it...... boom, mad copy copy Nigerians will follow suit. Awon awoken generation full of inequities
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 10:10am On Mar 24
So white people would start raping trees and grasses?
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by stasius: 10:11am On Mar 24
What is sex?

I asked because it seems I don't know the definition again.
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Amhappy(f): 10:28am On Mar 24
Elinosweet143:
Wetin musa no go see for gate grin this people are gradually losing it, this is what you get with too much freedom, may God save us all. I get it when it's just the love for nature but when that love transcend to erotic then it's simply madness

I enjoy nature very much ,fresh air,sea side,trees but this erotic talk pass me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:33am On Mar 24
grin

Not all are truly humans.

What and who's human? angry
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by DeepSight(m): 10:44am On Mar 24
correctguy101:
grin

What and who's human? angry

Human:

- Is bipedal, standing erect
- has red eyes
- specializes in wickedness
- worships strange things as well as self - often nominates one of its own as God
- is specially greedy - will often accumulate what it does not need
- hates its fellow human
- especially if such a fellow human is of a different tribe or race
- practices slavery
- practices rape, cannibalism, pedophilia, homosexuality, lesbianism, necrophilia, sadomasochism and sometimes changes its sex
- believes highly in violence in order to establish hierarchies
Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Gorgeous1guy(m): 11:19am On Mar 24
Sick
Reprobate
Mentally unbalanced
Highly psychotic individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Mar 24
Nex12:
This nonsense should not come to Africa.

It is already in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.