Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much (210 Views)

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by GeneralKoko(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23
I am dating a girl and her parents aren't funding her soo much in school. She has to depend on people for money hence she cannot cut off some uncles, aunties,guys who used to fund her for whatever reason.

I snatched her from someone and she couldn't cut him off because of the financial support. She has other guys that she cannot let go off because of the funds they give her once in a while.
There's someone who she may have been sexually involved with in the last and the guy is suggesting for them to see. Although she is not giving in,she said she can't cut him off.

Brothers advice me please
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by anthonyuncle(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23
Forget what she told you about her parents.
That girl is an olosho in disguise.

She is using material relief to sleep with men under your nose.
For every guy/ man she tells you about, there are five that she kept away from you.
No matter how much you do for her, she will continue sleeping with men/ guys in the name of getting financial support from them.

You better leave her ASAP.
AIDS is real.
Emotional/ relationship stress kills faster.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by Wawelexy(m): 12:32am On Mar 24
Follow the advice the comrade above me gave you and do yourself a favour of avoiding future heart attack.

You can never satisfy a wh*re

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by iamtardey: 1:07am On Mar 24
You will not listen.
This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by AndrewTate(m): 1:16am On Mar 24
Problem seriously wants to rest but you people wouldn’t allow it be.

There are reasons why people say they’re not ready for a relationship and this is one of them. Keep pushing and invite problems into your life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:28am On Mar 24
Lol..you are in deep shit.it wont last.she must back some for funding.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Dating A Girl Who Her Parents Aren't Funding So Much by worldclass68(m): 3:33am On Mar 24
Go listen to this song......

( I don go love ashawo, by king Rapsodi)

(1) (Reply)

10 Sneaky Signs Your Relationship Is Ending / . / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.