Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. (1307 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / I Hate My Sister / Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by jose556(m): 2:19am On Mar 24
Almost everyday at sun down, I love to come out to seat in my front lawn to think, reminiscence and sometime do a mental planning for the future, it’s a daily routine I usually look forward to, but not today, today instead of the usual good vibe and rhythm, I feel this emptiness, bitterness, hate and anger so intense it could only have evolved from an equally intense feeling of love and respect, and all of it were directed towards my now once ‘beloved wife’, Sarah.

Love, they say is a beautiful thing and if you are able to find your soul partner with love glimmering out of each of your eyes for each other like an exploding star, then it is said that you have found a beautiful thing, there is an amazing amount of joy in it. But then, ever so often, those who preach love sometimes forget to fore warn you of the other half of love, of how it could be and feel, should this much sweet love ever go sour.

They fail to prepare you of the horror that could emanate, the monster that could be awaken within you, how your entire life can become bitter should you ever lose this love through betrayal from the other partner.

https://jmomoh.com.ng/why-i-hate-my-lovely-wife/
Re: Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by SisterAnn(f): 4:32am On Mar 24
La click...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by Kobicove(m): 4:55am On Mar 24
SisterAnn:
La click...

...La bend grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by Nukilia: 6:06am On Mar 24
SisterAnn:
La click...

La twist

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by Klinxmanz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24
La curve
Re: Why I Hate My Lovely Wife. by Bankowner: 2:34pm On Mar 24
SisterAnn:
La click...
La miss dinner grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be In Love.? / A Romantic Combination / Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.