Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why I Was Chased From On My Wedding Day From Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Was Chased From On My Wedding Day From Church (247 Views)

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Chased From On My Wedding Day From Church by Akwui(f): 11:47am On Mar 24
I don't understand why some churches today are opposed to couples who are not yet married wearing matching outfits to the church. Both sets of parents, including mine and my girlfriend's, disapprove of this. Wearing matching outfits is simply a way to express our love and connection. Is there a deeper meaning behind their disapproval that I have yet to comprehend?
Re: Why I Was Chased From On My Wedding Day From Church by Balablue64: 12:55pm On Mar 24
Your problem, did anyone force you to attend the church?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Jacks Her Husband On Her Back / Are You Here? / Hoping For Tomorrow (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.