Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks (30393 Views)

President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Babyielo: 1:07pm On Mar 25
For what?
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Jocdon(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

He sharp

You sure say tinubu nor get hidden motives so

Anyway make I nor dey complain again

Make I enter abuja go lobby for contract

Instead of me to dey keyboard and at the end client go still looseguard person
your eyes go soon open then you will know that you are doing a wrong thing.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Iamanoited: 2:05pm On Mar 25
VERY GOOD AND NAME THE PLACE "TINUHOME" AFTER RENOVATION.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by lexyclasy: 2:29pm On Mar 25
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/fg-begins-renovation-of-former-seat-of-govt-dodan-barracks/

Previous Thread:
"State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency"
https://www.nairaland.com/7059615/state-house-dodan-barracks-revitalized#111596910
You should also renovate Calabar as the first capital of Nigeria to balance the equation., since the renovation of former capital is the new game plan.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by HenryWilliams(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

Oga, the police in Nigeria is terribly funded.
One thing is to have an approved budget and another thing is for the government to finance it.

It's another thing for the Police Service Commission to properly utilize the available budget not just embezzle the damn thing and be looking for State Govts and Private bodies to renovate buildings and purchase utility vehicles for their personnel.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by SoNature(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25
HenryWilliams:

It's another thing for the Police Service Commission to properly utilize the available budget not just embezzle the damn thing and be looking for State Govts and Private bodies to renovate buildings and purchase utility vehicles for their personnel.

Please budget is not money! Budget is a financial plan. A government can approve a budget but may not have the money to fund it.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by livinbygrace: 2:59pm On Mar 25
Basicend:

It's a welcomed idea.

After all, it was in the hand of a clueless Buhari of the almighty north for 8 years and we can all see how incompetent and brainless his policies and implementations have moved Nigeria 40 years backwards economically.

Since they moved the capital of Nigeria to Abuja,her story has been from grace to grass,so government needs to retrace their steps.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25
It's an eyesore, no be lie especially the staff quarters. But not as worse as the prison close to it...that one don turn ashewo ground
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by FinidiGeorge: 3:27pm On Mar 25
razzydoo:
We go Obalende, we go Dodan Barracks…in Fela’s Voice…
Coffin for the head of state grin
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by razzydoo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25
FinidiGeorge:

Coffin for the head of state grin
wink

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Xkale1996(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25
CountinBlessins:
Seems the rumors are true? So indeed the Federal capital will be moved back to Lagos ?

Oh what a time to be alive!! The Northern cabal won't like this. 🤣🤣🤣
dey play
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by HenryWilliams(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25
SoNature:

Please budget is not money! Budget is a financial plan. A government can approve a budget but may not have the money to fund it.

The ones funded..
What have they done with it?
Or you want tell me previous budgets were not funded?
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by ogbe88(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25
epainos:

I am enough to be your father's elder..... mannerless small boy.

"I too know" who attacks the writer instead of the write up. Lol. No be me talk say Obi should not be the president ooo. Lol. Na me talk say your state governor should not develop your state? Or na me talk make dem no pick your state as the capital city? grin Go relax ooo... "Beefing" dey give HBP....and na die. Don't die cos of my post at your your age....smallie. Cos we go still come chop your funeral 'akara". And we go just type RIP. grin
U are just a boy behind the keyboard.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by ademolu719: 7:20pm On Mar 25
What is the need to renovate it at a time when Nigerian is esperiencing hyper inflation.What is the need to renovate it at a time when Nigerian is esperiencing hyper inflation....
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Gandrova: 9:29pm On Mar 25
There is nothing wrong in renovating it.
It could be used for other purpose.
Moreover, should it be left to get destroyed.
When it's situated in GRA.
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Menclothing: 9:53pm On Mar 25
Nice one remote and make use of it instead of wasting away
Re: FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks by Fujiyama: 9:43pm On Mar 26
epainos:
Like we said from day 1, this man is a strategist. The only issue is that he places ONLY his own in all places, and they will get so rich. Sanwo Olu will NEVER leave this man. Hmmm. I pity Ambode, but I know Osinbajo is always contented with what he has, but the man messed up.

^^^

undecided

A "strategist" who places loyalists in key positions. Who would have thought?

Nothing special, noteworthy or praiseworthy there. Nothing at all.

epainos:
Tinubu needs to get into Agric so people can have food to eat. This is a top priority. And he needs to handle power well. Power is the only single thing that will move Nigeria forward because we can start production again. Many industries in other African nations will shift to Nigerian sharply. Why? The population is high here.

^^^
undecided

If the strategist was anything near averagely competent, he wouldn't need you to state the obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.