Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Love Him But His Family Doesn’t Approve, Is This The End? | Ep. 167 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But His Family Doesn’t Approve, Is This The End? | Ep. 167 (110 Views)

Will You Go Ahead And Marry Someone Your Parents Doesn’t Approve / My 28 Year Old Daughter Doesn’t Approve Of My Girlfriend Who Is Only 4 Years Old / My Girlfriend’s Family Doesn’t Approve Of Our Online Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him But His Family Doesn’t Approve, Is This The End? | Ep. 167 by dannyodia101(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25
This week, Danny starts off the episode pumped about the Kendrick diss track fired at J. Cole and Drake which leads us to the conversation about the state of the rap game. Then we transition into our random question of the week deciding between leaking our nudes or text chain. Then we move on to the MAIN TOPIC of the show where we discuss the intricacies of going against your family to marry a partner, and how this impacts the relationships going forward. Brace up for this riveting conversation! Enjoy the episode.

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5MUykKYpexdlPX3jxYqLcL

APPLE PODCAST
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/i-love-him-but-his-family-doesnt-approve-is-this-the-end-ep-167/id1557994387?i=1000650226659

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is The Positive Impact Of A Negative Relationship? / 10 Easy Steps To Spark Up Love Again In Your Marriage And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.