Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray (32004 Views)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:13am On Mar 26
historic:

Reckless economy caused by the man he vouched was the way forward or best for Nigeria?... No excuse you give can spare him from the blame of causing hardship for the country... And remember no APC supporter is known to be sane, all of you are as foolish as they come. Supporting evil and trying to change narratives where they are very glaring. No matter what you guys say or try to do, we normal Nigerians can and will never fall for your useless antics!

If obiano failed, will you hypocrite hold Peter obi responsible?

If I'm a psychotherapist I would have love to know the kind of brain put in the head average of you from that shout yeast because you people talk like a mental dysfunctional people sometimes

If Soludo failed, we should blame obiano? Politicking and governance is two different things, Tinubu supported Buhari because he believed he's the only one that can pull a stunt to an incumbent with his cult followers, Atiku cannot win Gej in 2015 election, that's a calculative politicking but I don't expect you people to reason because you're used to NCNC kind of politics

Buhari was just too dull to do the right doesn't mean, Tinubu should get the blame when he didn't even listen to anyone's advise
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:17am On Mar 26
historic:

Those who will vote for Tinubu are beyond redemption or outrightly stupid cos is it bad leadership with policies that impoverish the people that will make them vote for Tinubu over Obi?... If they say Obi supporter's are abusing them then they are not ready for their life to be better or the hardship has not really dealt with them cos if it has dem no go reason abuse or insult but someone who go comot dem from abject suffering and penury.

Obi is just a messiah in the presence of you Igbo because you haven't enjoy good governance before

If dapo of Ogun that we are criticizing here be a governor in southeast state you people will surely hype him all in the name of he's Igbo but trust me Tinubu will get it right

Baba don achieved everything on this earth, at his age he need to make records as one of the best president and he won't missed that chances, every bad wishers of Nigeria will meet their waterloo in no time
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by zudozz: 11:42am On Mar 26
NairaOcean:
In a vibrant and unconventional celebration, Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky took to the dance floor to celebrate being awarded "Best Dressed Female" at a recent star-studded event. Known for pushing boundaries and breaking stereotypes, Bobrisky brought gospel music to life with a lively dance performance that had attendees in awe. shocked

Dressed in an exquisite gown that oozed elegance, Bobrisky twirled and swayed to the sounds of uplifting gospel tunes, captivating the audience with every move. The unexpected twist came when Bobrisky, with a beaming smile, began to spray money into the air, creating a shower of cash that added an extra layer of excitement to the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhhO_W_I0w

Whoever that gave him this award should be banned.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Proserpina: 11:57am On Mar 26

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by chidiokay: 12:23pm On Mar 26
Proserpina:
Cc Seun

Seun

Mynd44

Dominique

Please do something about this annoying being, I take God beg you.

You get mind to call God shocked, when was the last time you opened your bible to matt 22 : 39
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by noble2faith(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26
davidtemi:
But why is God this gentle sef....

My brother, if God no be like that, u sef for don kpai.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by noble2faith(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26
FameGlory:
Remain Blessed Bobrisky.
I'm so happy for you.
You have finally achieved your dream.
Now go and live your best life.

"When the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb" - Genesis 29 vs 31

Keep hating on her. Yes her. She now prefers to be referred to as a woman that she has become.

The more you hate her, the more blessed she becomes.

So feel free to sit on the driver's sit of hatred.

O ni kure!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by shurch(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26
No be Boye best be that ?
NairaOcean:
In a vibrant and unconventional celebration, Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky took to the dance floor to celebrate being awarded "Best Dressed Female" at a recent star-studded event. Known for pushing boundaries and breaking stereotypes, Bobrisky brought gospel music to life with a lively dance performance that had attendees in awe. shocked

Dressed in an exquisite gown that oozed elegance, Bobrisky twirled and swayed to the sounds of uplifting gospel tunes, captivating the audience with every move. The unexpected twist came when Bobrisky, with a beaming smile, began to spray money into the air, creating a shower of cash that added an extra layer of excitement to the celebration.

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by davidtemi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26
noble2faith:

My brother, if God no be like that, u sef for don kpai.
Baba and u no tink e better make d world just end? because there are certain things me i no dey understand for this world o, especially Naija
How we dey celebrate nonsense still dey baffle me sha
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by historic: 3:20pm On Mar 26
wifeesnatcher:

If obiano failed, will you hypocrite hold Peter obi responsible?

If I'm a psychotherapist I would have love to know the kind of brain put in the head average of you from that shout yeast because you people talk like a mental dysfunctional people sometimes

If Soludo failed, we should blame obiano? Politicking and governance is two different things, Tinubu supported Buhari because he believed he's the only one that can pull a stunt to an incumbent with his cult followers, Atiku cannot win Gej in 2015 election, that's a calculative politicking but I don't expect you people to reason because you're used to NCNC kind of politics

Buhari was just too dull to do the right doesn't mean, Tinubu should get the blame when he didn't even listen to anyone's advise

You are very stupid for your useless write up and defense of the indefensible... The Tinubu you are trying to cover for what has he put in place or done to show that he is better or knows how to run Nigeria better than his predecessor. People are shouting Ebi pa wa up and down which never happened during Buhari's reign... And as for talking down on where I come from don't let me go down that pitiable path with you cos I have friends and inlaws from that your region and I have decided not to insult or ridicule them because some of their kinsmen have decided that they don't want to be useful in life.. but if you are a Muslim and still that foolish then you are beyond redemption and I shouldn't be wasting my time with someone who slams his head in guise of prayer!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by historic: 3:26pm On Mar 26
wifeesnatcher:

Obi is just a messiah in the presence of you Igbo because you haven't enjoy good governance before

If dapo of Ogun that we are criticizing here be a governor in southeast state you people will surely hype him all in the name of he's Igbo but trust me Tinubu will get it right

Baba don achieved everything on this earth, at his age he need to make records as one of the best president and he won't missed that chances, every bad wishers of Nigeria will meet their waterloo in no time

Thank God you said every bad wishers of Nigeria will meet their Waterloo in no good time cos you all supporters of APC are bad wishers of wickedness and sheer evil and will all meet your Waterloo in no good time... This is a promise to you all lovers of corruption, bad government policies, nepotism and evil doers!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by fitinwell: 4:04pm On Mar 26
NairaOcean:

What does he do for a living?

Nigerians don't ask right questions?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26
historic:

Thank God you said every bad wishers of Nigeria will meet their Waterloo in no good time cos you all supporters of APC are bad wishers of wickedness and sheer evil and will all meet your Waterloo in no good time... This is a promise to you all lovers of corruption, bad government policies, nepotism and evil doers!

Lovers of bad governance too dey talk, you m0rons criticize the hell out of obi 8yrs governance, what change? Was obi's sin baptize away?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by historic: 7:03pm On Mar 26
wifeesnatcher:

Lovers of bad governance too dey talk, you m0rons criticize the hell out of obi 8yrs governance, what change? Was obi's sin baptize away?

Yes lovers of bad government too dey like cap carelessly that's you guys identity... Nothing you guys say is known to be meaningful.. Even if they criticized him is he not better than one who was involved in drug trafficking and result forgery? As someone rightly said even Colombians were not daft enough to make P. Escobar their president.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27
historic:

Yes lovers of bad government too dey like cap carelessly that's you guys identity... Nothing you guys say is known to be meaningful.. Even if they criticized him is he not better than one who was involved in drug trafficking and result forgery? As someone rightly said even Colombians were not daft enough to make P. Escobar their president.

You go explain tire bro
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by toygod2: 3:46pm On Mar 30
Wahala dey
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Kenn55: 6:07pm On Mar 30
wifeesnatcher:

Bros what you are saying to that guy also applies to you.
If Tinubu was an Igbo man, there was no way in hell you would have ignored his drug dealing and forgery to support him. NEVER!. I can bet my left yansh.

I can also bet my right yansh that if Tinubu is an Igbo man, that guy you are quoting will see no wrong in him and support him. He will defend him as you are doing now.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if non tribalized Nigerians would even be up to 10% of the entire population. 90% of Nigerians of all tribes will always support and defend their own tribal thieves. At the end of the say, all of you suffer the consequences irrespective of tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.