Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie (39202 Views)

How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by Donedeal1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28
The aftermath of broda Lasisi.
Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by tochez24(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28
Dshocker:
Jay Boogie, Bobrisky and James Brown ought to be behind bars for promoting homosexual.

They are a disgrace to humanity.

Spit on them 💦

Nah the people wey suppose jail them dey fund them⚠️

Laws in Nigeria are just for the poor!!!!!
Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28
vibemad007:
I’m dating a Nigerian minister who gives me N5 million for upkeep — Fast-rising crossdresser

Jay Boogie is a Nigerian transgender fashion enthusiast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mnbK01ddc?si=TO5WJ52KLqRqLJjI

Cross dressing is the hidden code for all these nonsense trans and homosexual

And it's on the rise even with skit makers

May our children be saved from this calamity and all those who support, praise or idolize them

Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by Orissodiq: 7:37pm On Mar 28
BscHolder:
what's VDM?
Very darkman?

Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by cybergawd: 9:14pm On Mar 28
Cheaper version of Bob Risky
Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by Gboyeee: 9:23pm On Mar 28
vibemad007:
I’m dating a Nigerian minister who gives me N5 million for upkeep — Fast-rising crossdresser

Jay Boogie is a Nigerian transgender fashion enthusiast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mnbK01ddc?si=TO5WJ52KLqRqLJjI

All na lies. Just for propaganda. Shey na the previous ministers Abi the new ones were their appointment never even confirm. Once you start using the word dating ministers your price tag go increase. Alll ba strategy
Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by PropertyBuying(f): 7:12am On Mar 29
Lets know the name of the Nigerian minister for 2 reasons
1. For EFCC & other agencies to look into the matter
2. For the legal wife(wives) of this minister to be aware of this info and strategize what to do
3. For other interestes side chicks to see how they can check him out and possibly snatch from you too grin
danzaki63:
Definitely name dropping.
Re: I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie by NovusHomo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30
purples25:
Proof that men don't really want women.

Somewhere in Nigeria, there's a girl with an actual vagina who no man will spend more than 2k on. Because she's not pretty enough, or well maintained. But a guy will dress up and boom, he's game for a senator, even enough to pay millions to woo him.

Nah, many guys just want that beautiful painted face and the fashion and the hair and the body. Creepy fact, once all that is there, it doesn't matter who or what that person is underneath. That's why a lot of guys can date a beautiful beast.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.