Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? (3067 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Jman06(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28
Feldie:
yes you are still very immature. If you have sex with your wife won't she get pregnant? Majority of men prefer submissive women who will do as told, not a masculine woman dominating them in bed. You are actually very inexperienced in the world of intimacy and psychology. A woman who lay a man down and ride him will either end up being called a IndecentStar or some other weird names.
Women opening her legs and womb for you to pour semen into, knowing fully well it could permanently alter her body is bringing something to the table.

You are obviously new to this simp and and redpill stuff. Guy I don tey for both nairaland and the whole game. Na we start all these nonsense with PUA and other garbages. One day you will hopefully grow up sha and realize life is not 50-50 or black and white. Different things are required of different people. What you offered is not necessarily what you will get in return
Well it is common for people to think they're "mature" for holding their own views...I know for sure that I'm never gonna worry myself or wasting my strength in a bid to satisfy a woman, especially if I'm not seeing her own efforts in that regard. If she feels she can just lie down on the bed and expect me to sweat on top of her for hours, she'll be disappointed because I'm gonna be concerned about satisfying myself, unless I see the efforts she's making.

I rather think that a pretty girl is recently giving you attention and that is why you now abandon your redpill philosophy like many of you do. I'm not even into mainstream redpill but I hold my view strongly that since we are now in a world of gender equality, a man should do all he can to preserve himself. A gender that now enjoys equality with me in virtually all facets of life shouldn't expect any special treatment from me. They remember that a man should be their "top" when it warrants burning his energy or taking dangerous risk but if it is about political offices, employment opportunities, finances etc, they'll clamor for gender recognition and equality.

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Feldie: 11:37pm On Mar 28
Jman06:
Well it is common for people to think they're "mature" for holding their own views...I know for sure that I'm never gonna worry myself or wasting my strength in a bid to satisfy a woman, especially if I'm not seeing her own efforts in that regard. If she feels she can just lie down on the bed and expect me to sweat on top of her for hours, she'll be disappointed because I'm be concerned about satisfying myself, unless I see the efforts she's making.

I rather think that a pretty girl is recently giving you attention and that is why you now abandon your redpill philosophy like many of you do. I'm not even into mainstream redpill but I hold my view strongly that since we are now in a world of gender equality, a man should do all he can to preserve himself. A gender that now enjoys equality with me in virtually all facets of life shouldn't expect any special treatment from me. They remember that a man should be their "top" when it warrants burning his energy or taking dangerous risk but if it is about political offices, employment opportunities, finances etc, they'll clamor for gender recognition and equality.
I'm a traditional man. There's nothing in redpill or whatever. You will end up looking like a weirdo. Enjoy your life and stop scouting the internet for some rules made by people you don't know. I'm a traditional man, I prefer my woman submissive and feminine. I don't need any girl being on top of me to know that I'm not a simp. Enjoy your life guy forget all those mumu rules and regulations. I'm not in any world of gender equality. We're in Nigeria guy, forget Twitter nonsense
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Jman06(m): 12:03am On Mar 29
Feldie:
I'm a traditional man. There's nothing in redpill or whatever. You will end up looking like a weirdo. Enjoy your life and stop scouting the internet for some rules made by people you don't know. I'm a traditional man, I prefer my woman submissive and feminine. I don't need any girl being on top of me to know that I'm not a simp. Enjoy your life guy forget all those mumu rules and regulations. I'm not in any world of gender equality. We're in Nigeria guy, forget Twitter nonsense
I can only accept to be traditional to any woman on the ground that she also agrees to be a traditional woman like our mothers, which entails her knowing that her place is in the bedroom and the kitchen and in nurturing my kids. She must never contest authority with me in my home and must stand when I tell her to and only sit when I tell her.

If I want to be polygamous, she must never challenge that because traditional women don't challenge polygamy!

So, no cherry picking what should become traditional or not. We all know what our tradition expect from wives hence, she must be willing to abide by those.

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Uchesis: 1:45am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
A man who can't take his woman to orgasm is less of a man. Is it not selfish that a woman's orgasm is not important to her man?

Well, pending orgasm may lead to front page topics and you guys will start wailing as usual.
Na one of dem be dis.

Dem go make a nigga drink all kinds of energy drinks to satisfy them. After the nigga will slump and die in active service

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:53am On Mar 29
etrange:
Lol... y'all are funny on this thread.

When you have sex with women, you say you're using them. You claim you're the master key and they're just hoes. Now, you want the person being used to still be concerned about the quality of utility you get from her. grin

I've never seen a set of men that complain about everything more these NL guys.
typical nigerian thinking... This is a different topic nobody made such claims here... Learn to withdraw from an old topic before you enter a new one with your arguments... This is why many of us argue stupidly because they mix what you talked about yesterday is still related to what you are sayin today...a very big logical flaw
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 8:49am On Mar 29
Uchesis:

Na one of dem be dis.

Dem go make a nigga drink all kinds of energy drinks to satisfy them. After the nigga will slump and die in active service
I can't ever be with a man who won't be able to satisfy me naturally except drinking all sort of rubbish. If you drink any rubbish and come near me I'll bite you.

Live a healthy lifestyle and you won't have problems satisfying any woman
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Uchesis: 8:55am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
I can't ever be with a man who won't be able to satisfy me naturally except drinking all sort of rubbish. If you drink any rubbish and come near me I'll bite you.

Live a healthy lifestyle and you won't have problems satisfying any woman
How many men have you satisfied?

If i carry you enter bed now, you can't do doggy.

That's why i dumped my ex. Na only mama-and-papa style she sabi

grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 8:57am On Mar 29
Uchesis:

How many men have you satisfied?

If i carry you enter bed now, you can't do doggy.

That's why i dumped my ex. Na only mama-and-papa style she sabi

grin
Then introduce her to a fitness routine so she can be active. Carry her along and make her open up to you

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29
Feldie:
One minute you are saying you're a traditional man, and the next you're advising him not to follow rules made by unknown people. Isn't that a bit contradictory?

I mean, tradition is basically peer pressure from dead people. You have no idea who made those rules, not even your father, yet you're still adhering to them. When you mentioned being a traditional man, I pictured you in a round fenced compound with two huts for your wives on the side, a shrine at the entrance, and an Obi near a big barn at the inner part of the compound. I even imagined your wives kneeling to serve you food and waiting until you've eaten your fill before having a taste.

My good sir, don't limit your sexual styles to the one where you're on top just to prove you're traditional. Explore many styles in different places. For instance, she could bend down to plug her phone, and if you're up for it, you could just tap her ass for approval and plug in while she plugs in.

You can do it anywhere – in the kitchen, parlor, dining room, under the table, under the bed, inside the cupboard, on top of the deep freezer; You should try this one, very important. Comes highly recommended; believe me, you'll ask for more if she's the type who knows how to use her muscles to milk you. It's a great experience. Just make sure the freezer isn't Skyrun or Hisense; those two could use that as an excuse to develop compressor problem.

Even in the shower, nobody needs to be on top all the time. Switch styles and enjoy the wife of your youth. Even the Bible supports it

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Sapasenator: 6:59am On Mar 31
Nope. Most just stay rigid in bed and expect the man to do all the work.

No creativity, even dey frown face join, na so the poor man go dey dig the bottomless pit and be sweating like a Christmas goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! / Romance Section Love Zone / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.