Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

A Good Way To Invest In Yourself And Be Profitable. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Way To Invest In Yourself And Be Profitable. (278 Views)

Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? / These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Way To Invest In Yourself And Be Profitable. by Charlytech: 7:33am On Mar 29
No matter how hard life is, people are till balling, building, opening new businesses, etc.

A legitimate way to achieve the above
is alternative source of income. Nobody puts all his eggs in one basket and succeed. It is imperative to look for several streams of income to stay afloat in this trying times.

If you are contemplating having another source of income, you can begin by investing in yourself. That's a good start. Learning saleable skills now can be the door-opener for you.

Information Technology (IT) is one key area of interest if you are looking for saleable skills to acquire. You can invest now on the following:

1. Cybersecurity
2. Ethical Hacking
3. Data Analytics
4. Business Analytics
5. System Networking
6. Computer Engineering
7. Software Development
8. Web Development
9. App Development
10. UIUX Design, etc.

My candid advise is to start with what interest you first and before long, you will begin to reap the reward.

I will be organizing an Online Training on Computer Networking - Networking Essentials, IP Addresses and Subnetting along with Switch Configurations tomorrow, Saturday 30th.

If you are interested, chat me up now on WhatsApp (+2348159722527) or the link on my Bio and tap WhatsApp.

The image below shows what you will learn tomorrow 👇

Re: A Good Way To Invest In Yourself And Be Profitable. by Sunnyrado: 2:38pm On Mar 29
Am in interested

1 Like

Re: A Good Way To Invest In Yourself And Be Profitable. by Charlytech: 4:13pm On Mar 29
Sunnyrado:
Am in interested

Chat me up on WhatsApp (+2348159722527)

(1) (Reply)

Just Got A Tat / Is This The Best Alternative To Dstv? / Have You Dated A Narcissist Before Share Your Experience So That Others Go Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.