Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,496 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Sign Could This Mean????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sign Could This Mean????? (1317 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / What Sign To Look Out As Prove Of Genuine Interest From Someone That Wants You / Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 4:59am On Mar 30
Hello house?

Recently I was told by my girlfriend that "after thoughtful consideration I have decided to end the relationship" this news broke my heart and I wont lie I made a mistake by begging her and expressing my deep fears because I had genuinely invested my emotions.

She said so bkos she is based in Scotland and she feels I may be able to relocate.She started replying my chats very late.I begged her she was like she wanted a break.I told her to gimme till October this year and she said that sounds logical.She later said I shouldn't do what is uncomfortable with me just to prove a point.

I cried and mustered courage to move on.

After a week of me not contacting her she messaged me out of the blues asking "how are you "?

I delayed almost a day to reply and before I replied she posted her picture on WhatsApp saying happy week.I didn't reply.

When I replied and told her sorry for the late reply she said no worries .That she just wanted to say hi.

I replied by saying am fine and hope she is reading well but good night.She responded the next with thanks and an emoji 😊

What could this mean? What is she thinking bkos I want to block her on all platforms
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by ForensikOrder: 5:09am On Mar 30
Bros, e clear say this whole situation don dey give you belle ache and na normal thing based on how you don put your heart for line. But make we look the matter well. She talk say she wan end things 'cause of distance and maybe, deep down, she dey worry say the long distance fit no work out for the long run. E no easy for her too, no be just you dey feel the pain.

Now, for where she come message you out of the blues, e fit be say she still dey think about you, worry about how you dey cope, or even dey miss the vibe una dey share before. That "how are you?" message fit mean say she no just fit cut off like that, she still care about you on some level.

You delaying to reply and her posting picture fit be her way of trying to get your attention, maybe to see if you still dey react to things about her. And when you finally reply, she play am cool with "no worries" and just wanted to say hi, e show say she dey try keep things light but still wan keep some kind connection open.

Blocking her on all platforms go dey very drastic move, and e fit be something wey you go regret later. Before you take that step, you fit want consider wetin you really want out of this whole mata. If na closure or maybe a clearer understanding of wetin she dey think, e fit help to yarn with her directly about am. Communication na key, even for situations wey dey as complex as this.

But if your mind dey set on moving on and you feel say blocking her na the best way to heal and focus on your growth, then you gats do wetin go best for you. Just make sure say na decision wey you don think well well about, so you no go carry regret for mind later.

The whole thing be say, na you know wetin go work best for you. Just make sure say whatever decision you make, e go dey something wey go help you find peace and happiness for the long run.

6 Likes

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:15am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Bros, e clear say this whole situation don dey give you belle ache and na normal thing based on how you don put your heart for line. But make we look the matter well. She talk say she wan end things 'cause of distance and maybe, deep down, she dey worry say the long distance fit no work out for the long run. E no easy for her too, no be just you dey feel the pain.

Now, for where she come message you out of the blues, e fit be say she still dey think about you, worry about how you dey cope, or even dey miss the vibe una dey share before. That "how are you?" message fit mean say she no just fit cut off like that, she still care about you on some level.

You delaying to reply and her posting picture fit be her way of trying to get your attention, maybe to see if you still dey react to things about her. And when you finally reply, she play am cool with "no worries" and just wanted to say hi, e show say she dey try keep things light but still wan keep some kind connection open.

Blocking her on all platforms go dey very drastic move, and e fit be something wey you go regret later. Before you take that step, you fit want consider wetin you really want out of this whole mata. If na closure or maybe a clearer understanding of wetin she dey think, e fit help to yarn with her directly about am. Communication na key, even for situations wey dey as complex as this.

But if your mind dey set on moving on and you feel say blocking her na the best way to heal and focus on your growth, then you gats do wetin go best for you. Just make sure say na decision wey you don think well well about, so you no go carry regret for mind later.

The whole thing be say, na you know wetin go work best for you. Just make sure say whatever decision you make, e go dey something wey go help you find peace and happiness for the long run.

Thanks my person.I appreciate.She agreed till October to see how things go but she said the relationship must be on a PAUSE and I was thinking may be she has seen a replacement.

I don't want to have hopes and at the end I come dey disappointed but gradually I am beginning to forget her sha small small.

If my emotions wasn't invested omooor this would have been just a news flash.

If I call her it will look like am needy or desperate na why I wan keep an silent but they know if the missing me is a possible indicator that in the future she might want the come back
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:17am On Mar 30
continuation:

She agreed on the October deadline but said that she wants the relationship to be on a PAUSE.

Omooor I wanted the know also if all this have an indicator of a possible come back in the future or I should just totally take my mind off her totally?
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by ForensikOrder: 5:20am On Mar 30
geewean:

Thanks my person.I appreciate.She agreed till October to see how things go but she said the relationship must be on a PAUSE and I was thinking may be she has seen a replacement.

I don't want to have hopes and at the end I come dey disappointed but gradually I am beginning to forget her sha small small.

If my emotions wasn't invested omooor this would have been just a news flash.

If I call her it will look like am needy or desperate na why I wan keep an silent but they know if the missing me is a possible indicator that in the future she might want the come back

Bros, e good as you dey take things easy and dey realistic about the whole setup. E dey very possible say she fit dey consider other options, wey fit make her talk say make the relationship dey on pause. Na something wey dey happen, and e no mean say you do anything wrong or say you no good enough.

The koko be say you don already dey move on small small, and that one na positive step. E show say you get the mind to face whatever outcome, even though e no easy because of how much you don invest emotionally.

No allow the fear of looking needy make you no express yourself if you truly feel like reaching out. However, your plan to maintain some distance and give her space dey smart too. E fit help both of una clear head and truly figure out wetin una want from the relationship.

Missing someone dey normal, and yes, e fit be indicator say feelings still dey, which could lead to a comeback in the future. But no bank all your hope on that possibility. Use this time to focus on yourself, develop new interests, and strengthen your self-confidence. Whether she come back or not, you go don grow and become stronger from the experience.

Remember, whether things turn out the way you hope or not, life dey go on, and you go dey okay. Sometimes, the things wey we fear no dey as bad as we imagine, and we often come out stronger on the other side.

1 Like

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:28am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Bros, e good as you dey take things easy and dey realistic about the whole setup. E dey very possible say she fit dey consider other options, wey fit make her talk say make the relationship dey on pause. Na something wey dey happen, and e no mean say you do anything wrong or say you no good enough.

The koko be say you don already dey move on small small, and that one na positive step. E show say you get the mind to face whatever outcome, even though e no easy because of how much you don invest emotionally.

No allow the fear of looking needy make you no express yourself if you truly feel like reaching out. However, your plan to maintain some distance and give her space dey smart too. E fit help both of una clear head and truly figure out wetin una want from the relationship.

Missing someone dey normal, and yes, e fit be indicator say feelings still dey, which could lead to a comeback in the future. But no bank all your hope on that possibility. Use this time to focus on yourself, develop new interests, and strengthen your self-confidence. Whether she come back or not, you go don grow and become stronger from the experience.

Remember, whether things turn out the way you hope or not, life dey go on, and you go dey okay. Sometimes, the things wey we fear no dey as bad as we imagine, and we often come out stronger on the other side.

God bless you my sweet bro.I appreciate so much for Ur kind response.

Before December na me go look back ask myself say was all these stress worth it.Kos I have never been a abroad person and I dey reason how I go go there go start life all over again.

Nothing spoil I really thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by ForensikOrder: 5:33am On Mar 30
geewean:

Before December na me go look back ask myself say was all these stress worth it.Kos I have never been a abroad person and I dey reason how I go go there go start life all over again.

Omo, na nothing! E dey my pleasure to yarn with you and share thoughts. As per the whole matter of starting afresh abroad, e dey normal to get mixed feelings about am. E get as e be to leave wetin you know for something wey you no too sure about. But, sometimes, na those kain bold steps dey lead to new discoveries and opportunities wey person no even think possible before.

As December dey come, e possible say you fit look back wonder if all the stress and worry worth am. But no forget, growth and comfort no dey live for the same address. The fact say you dey even consider am mean say you get the strength and courage to pursue better for yourself, even if e mean say you go need adapt to new environment.

No matter wetin happen, whether you decide to stay or you go, believe say you get the ability to make am through. And remember, every experience, whether good or bad, dey add to your story and dey make you stronger.

I dey root for you, and I believe say you go make the best decision for yourself. Keep your head up, stay positive, and know say you get people wey dey support you and wish you the very best.

God bless you too, my bro. If you ever need someone to yarn with or you get more questions, I dey here for you. You no dey alone for this journey.

1 Like

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by ForensikOrder: 5:33am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Omo, na nothing! E dey my pleasure to yarn with you and share thoughts. As per the whole matter of starting afresh abroad, e dey normal to get mixed feelings about am. E get as e be to leave wetin you know for something wey you no too sure about. But, sometimes, na those kain bold steps dey lead to new discoveries and opportunities wey person no even think possible before.

As December dey come, e possible say you fit look back wonder if all the stress and worry worth am. But no forget, growth and comfort no dey live for the same address. The fact say you dey even consider am mean say you get the strength and courage to pursue better for yourself, even if e mean say you go need adapt to new environment.

No matter wetin happen, whether you decide to stay or you go, believe say you get the ability to make am through. And remember, every experience, whether good or bad, dey add to your story and dey make you stronger.

I dey root for you, and I believe say you go make the best decision for yourself. Keep your head up, stay positive, and know say you get people wey dey support you and wish you the very best.

God bless you too, my bro. If you ever need someone to yarn with or you get more questions, I dey here for you. You no dey alone for this journey.

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by Nackzy: 5:38am On Mar 30
Nigga she's not the only woman in the world, if she's serious about it then she's not your own, Move on be a Man, don't be weak, there are a lot more challenges in life more than this

2 Likes

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:46am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Pls can I have your number? I just love Ur positive vibes

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:47am On Mar 30
geewean:

Before December na me go look back ask myself say was all these stress worth it.Kos I have never been a abroad person and I dey reason how I go go there go start life all over

again.

Brov plssss can I have Ur mobile number to call U later .I love Ur maturity Baba
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:49am On Mar 30
Plssssss brov can I get Ur mobile number?? You are so matured

ForensikOrder:

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 5:50am On Mar 30
Nackzy:
Nigga she's not the only woman in the world, if she's serious about it then she's not your own, Move on be a Man, don't be weak, there are a lot more challenges in life more than this

Many thanks my brother.I really appreciate your input.Am moving on gradually

1 Like

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by ForensikOrder: 5:53am On Mar 30
geewean:
Plssssss brov can I get Ur mobile number?? You are so matured

No I'm sorry bro. I stay anonymous but I be here. Or on de forum I'm building that is an alternative to nairaland. Which is nairachan
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by Autobot05: 6:11am On Mar 30
geewean:
Hello house?

Recently I was told by my girlfriend that "after thoughtful consideration I have decided to end the relationship" this news broke my heart and I wont lie I made a mistake by begging her and expressing my deep fears because I had genuinely invested my emotions.

She said so bkos she is based in Scotland and she feels I may be able to relocate.She started replying my chats very late.I begged her she was like she wanted a break.I told her to gimme till October this year and she said that sounds logical.She later said I shouldn't do what is uncomfortable with me just to prove a point.

After a week of me not contacting her she messaged me out of the blues asking "how are you "?

I delayed almost a day to reply and before I replied she posted her picture on WhatsApp saying happy week.I didn't reply.

When I replied and told her sorry for the late reply she said no worries .That she just wanted to say hi.

I replied by saying am fine and hope she is reading well but good night.She responded the next with thanks and an emoji 😊

What could this mean? What is she thinking bkos I want to block her on all platforms

Las las na everybody go chop breakfast
Stay away from her (for a while maybe )so you can move on

1 Like

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 6:15am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

No I'm sorry bro. I stay anonymous but I be here. Or on de forum I'm building that is an alternative to nairaland. Which is nairachan

I will be updating you on any development.Godbless you brov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by Cassandraloius: 7:28am On Mar 30
SIMP grin
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by kalufelix(m): 7:49am On Mar 30
Ahead ahead like motorcycle...
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by laivwire(m): 8:26am On Mar 30
geewean:
continuation:

She agreed on the October deadline but said that she wants the relationship to be on a PAUSE.

Omooor I wanted the know also if all this have an indicator of a possible come back in the future or I should just totally take my mind off her totally?
Just let go abeg except you have plans of relocating in the near future as well. Long distance is so difficult with marriage not to talk of dating. She may not be dating anyone else sef. If she's still reaching out, its because she wants to make the breakup process as smooth and less heart aching as possible. Its a slow but inevitable break up.

Don't burn bridges however, keep in touch from time to time. You can wipe all reminders of her on your in phone to help your emotions.

I've been in a similar situation as well so I know how it feels. The girl in question also said she wants out. Very pretty and mature girl and the first I ever asked out but she was older than me. Several years later, I can still call her or smile if I meet her in public. No hate or hard feelings. Infact, many of her friends still communicate with me.
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by advanceDNA: 10:31am On Mar 30
geewean:

Three things are involved....

1..She's pitying you, which is pathetic and bad for u by the way

2..If there is anything women like..its eating their cake and still keeping it.....weda they want you or not, they still want your attention, to be living rent-free in your head..

3...Husband scarce for UK...no let anyone use u as 3rd spare tyre for just in case ....

Focus on moving......post other girls
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31
advanceDNA:

Three things are involved....

1..She's pitying you, which is pathetic and bad for u by the way

2..If there is anything women like..its eating their cake and still keeping it.....weda they want you or not, they still want your attention, to be living rent-free in your head..

Many thanks bro.I really appreciate your kind and matured response.She won't live rent free in my head.I promise that

3...Husband scarce for UK...no let anyone use u as 3rd spare tyre for just in case ....

Focus on moving......post other girls
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by geewean(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31
laivwire:

Just let go abeg except you have plans of relocating in the near future as well. Long distance is so difficult with marriage not to talk of dating. She may not be dating anyone else sef. If she's still reaching out, its because she wants to make the breakup process as smooth and less heart aching as possible. Its a slow but inevitable break up.

Don't burn bridges however, keep in touch from time to time. You can wipe all reminders of her on your in phone to help your emotions.

I've been in a similar situation as well so I know how it feels. The girl in question also said she wants out. Very pretty and mature girl and the first I ever asked out but she was older than me. Several years later, I can still call her or smile if I meet her in public. No hate or hard feelings. Infact, many of her friends still communicate with me.

You are right.It hasn't been that easy.I remember in her break up message she said if I was there that am just the kind of man she would want to marry but me I see that statement fake just to make me feel good.

Anyways I have a time frame .If it looks she wants to be using me as friends no wahala.sha when cmit is ending of the year and I might just do it cos I may be soft but when I make up my mind its everlasting.I have burnt bridges of people who betrayed me and till date if i kook back am always happy.
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by labake1(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31
Seems OP don lose green card, another one will come

@ForensikOrder, this epistle you dey write upanddown just go apply for essay competition undecided
Re: What Sign Could This Mean????? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:58am On Apr 01
geewean:
Hello house?

It's not the day a lady tells you it's over that it's really over. It had already been over for 3months,3weeks,3days,3hours,3 minutes, 3seconds,3miliseconds and 3attoseconds.

Therefore, the best thing you can do is to not do anything. At least, respect your generation and don't disgrace your ancestors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Pregnant / Why Are Most Women Strict/aggressive More Than Men / What The Hell Is Wrong With You Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.