Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted (1021 Views)

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 2:35pm On Mar 30
Nairaland's chief Resident Idiöt.
A real Fuckkhead! Donkey head, blockhead musician.

Yes, the Dbull DMonkey Guy posted that on an IG news page.
Was just scrolling through IG, opened a comment and a post and saw Nairaland's chief Foool

Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 2:38pm On Mar 30
I can always sense real Fuuckery and Douchebaggery straight up, almost immediately some times.

From day one seeing his Posts, I could just feel it, very deeply, that was such a unique fool.

Worse of is his face, makes it Worse. A very disgusting, annoying , punchable Face.

bearing in mind, that Nairaland as a site and place, has a high level of fools and annoying, crazy people. Crazy of the craziest, up there... but somehow, this Bull/cow just naturally tops it... He is of a supremely of the highest Calibre.
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by illicit(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30
I really don't understand what you are driving at tho

6 Likes

Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by marlow1962(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30
What's your point here op?
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by Sapasenator: 6:52am On Mar 31
Dbull is entitled to his opinion. I never gave a blipping fck about Mohbad and still don't care. In the long run, we are all gon die!

2 Likes

Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by C2Ok: 8:12am On Mar 31
Funny how Dbull doesn’t even give a damn about your sentimental opinions
Why stress so much over an entity that doesn’t directly affect you in any way?
Imagine the level of hate you’re carrying on someone that doesn’t know you exist?
You need to calm down and just live life, all these things you’re doing isn’t good for your health.

1 Like

Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by brain54(m): 8:14am On Mar 31
You just don't like the guy...

So anything he does bothers you.

I get it... It's funny how you don't like the guy but keep stalking him on social media though.

You even open thread for him head! undecided
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by Autobot05: 8:44am On Mar 31
He’s not lying
everyone has moved on na just bloggers Dey bring silly headlines to make money from the traffic
That’s life

Oja yi ko jo sese
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 4:44pm On Mar 31
brain54:
You just don't like the guy...

I get it... It's funny how you don't like the guy but keep stalking him on social media though.
Stalking him??
LOL, if I am indeed stalking him online, or ever thought about him offline to stalk him, let GOD Almighty and all the Juju of our land and beyond punish me, punish me for the rest of my life.

By a very rare Stroke of coincidence, I saw that post, and then saw that name, which I have known on Nairaland.
The comment stood out first, then the name made it more imprinted in my mind.
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 4:52pm On Mar 31
Sapasenator:
Dbull is entitled to his opinion. I never gave a blipping fck about Mohbad and still don't care. In the long run, we are all gon die!
I genuinely don't care about Mohbad either, but look at that comment... Look at it.
Is that guy not an annoying fvcktard with his foolish posts??
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by brain54(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31
sacajawea:

Stalking him??
LOL, if I am indeed stalking him online, let GOD Almighty and all Juju punish me for the rest of my life.
By a very rare Stroke of coincidence, I saw that post and saw that name, which I have known on Nairaland.
The comment stood out first, then the name made it more imprinted in my mind.
OK...

But really that is his personal opinion. We all cannot have the same view about issues. That is why we are diverse in different ways.

I get where you coming from though... They are sometimes that people just don't like certain people for no apparent reason. It happens to me too. Everything or comment they make tends to be irritating and annoying.

I just make an effort to avoid them. And try to tolerate their "nuisance" because if you look deeper it's not really nuisance. The comment you posted about the guy for example isn't really that bad or appalling if you free your mind and take a deeper look!
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 1:24pm On Apr 04
All of you commenting here are Foools
100% fools.
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by sacajawea: 1:27pm On Apr 04
Real ones appreciate what I've done
Re: See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted by Teeneyo(m): 5:14am On Apr 13
@op......sori 2 say....u b ewu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Quickly Please / Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other / Share A Cellular Phone ( Handset)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.