Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion (42502 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by thisisit: 9:51am On Mar 31
He has escaped the TINUBULATION
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Kellie069(m): 9:54am On Mar 31
Oyibo be like : Abi this one don de crase??

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Hanndye: 9:56am On Mar 31
The Oyinbo woman only wants a life and you are doing nonsense. She was like 'what's this!?'
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 10:00am On Mar 31
Na poverty cause this one.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Prenonjebose: 10:02am On Mar 31
It could be this playfulness that endears him to her

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by labake1(f): 10:06am On Mar 31
I am looking for oyinbo lover too
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by VaginaAcademic: 10:09am On Mar 31
You cheat on her you go chop ground nut bullets o grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Bluntemperor: 10:14am On Mar 31
Tolumiide:
Excited Nigerian man dances for his lover.
The "Older Oyinbo" prompt there is not necessary.

He is deceiving himself ' for he that wants to save his life will lose it's says the Scriptures!
Woe onto a Man,who relies and trust on human flesh -says Jer.17v5.
The reason for all these acrobatic is because he thinks,he has arrived!
May God deliver a black man!
Interestingly,the matured woman was just wondering!

6 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Mar 31
She won't understand the dance of financial liberation...! tongue

Marriage to a full citizen of a developed nation is the closest most Nigerian youths might ever come to winning The LOTTERY! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by youngrichnigga: 10:18am On Mar 31
No be the "Gorilla guy" be dat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Mar 31
Evening newspaper na for who no get foreign passport. grin

4 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Twoclans(f): 10:30am On Mar 31
I am sure he is a nairaland guy ,calling ladies evening newspaper.

Dual passport na your mate. cheesy See dance abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Raylight2(m): 10:32am On Mar 31
Play boys .
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 10:36am On Mar 31
[/quote][quote author=Angelfrost post=129195743]She won't understand the dance of financial liberation...! tongue

Marriage to a full citizen of a developed nation is the closest most Nigerian youths might ever come to winning The LOTTERY! cool
Not all white women are rich. Ask Nigerian boys, running and dodging from child support when yawa gas, she will take you to court, you better stay loyal and humble till death or get enough money for child support and legal battles when she sees the next fun toy and divorce your ass. These women too expect the Nigerian man to work hard and support the family, it's not an holiday.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by JohnOkolo: 10:40am On Mar 31
NwekeUG:
Excited Nigerian Boy Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover As She Watches In Confusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTD5XxiMA8

How did we get here?

It’s a question to everyone, the blogger that shapes the perception of our collective mindset, the youths who portray this as an easy solution from poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by tollyboy5(m): 10:40am On Mar 31
pretydiva:
If I no dance like this in front of my man, wey tin I gain😁. Happiness is free 💃🏻💃🏻
If you dance like dis in front of me, I might get pissed. It's good to know your type of man too grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by PinkNature: 10:42am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool We know y he is dancing or should we tell her..

Anyways, God abeg give me my own oyibo lady oo !!!

I remember back in 2012 wen I been de date one ASHAWO girl like dat..

Dis girl de always cook food give me..

I gats go live with this girl because of free food grin

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her till customer come..

My body come de slim. My PREEK come de SHRINK dat period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender)

Bros. Na one early morning I carry my boxers and singlet for hand run grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Boogyman my fuckingggg G!!

7 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Mar 31
He must really love her... How sweet
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Thoughts007: 10:45am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool We know y he is dancing or should we tell her..

Anyways, God abeg give me my own oyibo lady oo !!!

I remember back in 2012 wen I been de date one ASHAWO girl like dat..

Dis girl de always cook food give me..

I gats go live with this girl because of free food grin

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her till customer come..

My body come de slim. My PREEK come de SHRINK dat period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender)

Bros. Na one early morning I carry my boxers and singlet for hand run grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

How do you come up with these prose everytime must be the marijuana's

WTF MAN! grin

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by elonize(m): 10:45am On Mar 31
dibunotion:
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance.
maybe d young ones are like "am still young,let me continue to enjoy my life".... Until time begin to tell on dem..senseless fellows
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by pretydiva(f): 10:46am On Mar 31
tollyboy5:

If you dance like dis in front of me, I might get pissed. It's good to know your type of man too grin
Why get pissed?
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by okoloto: 10:49am On Mar 31
The men have not even finished colonization, now na the women angry angry
It's a good thing to fall in love sha...
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by abba190: 10:51am On Mar 31
i can marry even a dead oyigbo women if it will secure me a safe passage outta this hell called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by arceem(m): 10:51am On Mar 31
The success will go round oo
My oyinbo soon
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:57am On Mar 31
NwekeUG:
Excited Nigerian Boy Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover As She Watches In Confusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTD5XxiMA8

great Men are known for invention! This one is just being stupid around a woman who can't even proud of him in her community

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by tollyboy5(m): 10:59am On Mar 31
pretydiva:

Why get pissed?
I use intuition and deciphering alot. So I'll see that as a sign of victory and not a sign of commitment.
A selfish celebrant ready to leach and not to contribute.

It might be the beginning of the end.
But if the reason for dancing is obviously well known to both of us then I'll laugh it out.

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by teebillz: 11:03am On Mar 31
STEWpid:
Chai..

...anything to keep securing the trust and the flow of love.

Naija men too good in emotional scam.

I know he will be seen as a king in his village, that he is very fortunate to be marrying the white lady!

He is fulfilled!!

He die there!!

I wonder how they do it. Personally, if a woman doesn't appeal to me sexually, it's hard for me to form any kind of emotions for her. I am not just a gifted actor.

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Mar 31
Johnjustice:

Not all white women are rich. Ask Nigerian boys, running and dodging from child support when yawa gas, she will take you to court, you better stay loyal and humble till death or get enough money for child support and legal battles when she sees the next fun toy and divorce your ass. These women too expect the Nigerian man to work hard and support the family, it's not an holiday.

You are correct... Still, for a lot of them, it's about getting citizenship.

The foreign Citizenship is the Lottery, as far as they are concerned.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 11:09am On Mar 31
Angelfrost:

You are correct... Still, for a lot of them, it's about getting citizenship.

The foreign Citizenship is the Lottery, as far as they are concerned.
I get you, but it's no holiday. In abroad too poor or struggling people are majority, 70% are struggling with bills debts etc...its not rosy.

I was dating a white young lady from UK, when she told me she had 3 prior husbands, two were Nigerians, I was shocked. She also told me about the child support woes with the exes.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by lakesider2006(m): 11:10am On Mar 31
dibunotion:
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance.
Seriously dear
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by pretydiva(f): 11:15am On Mar 31
tollyboy5:

I use intuition and deciphering alot. So I'll see that as a sign of victory and not a sign of commitment.
A selfish celebrant ready to leach and not to contribute.

It might be the beginning of the end.
But if the reason for dancing is obviously well known to both of us then I'll laugh it out.
Ok
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by victorclean(f): 11:15am On Mar 31
Ebin npa wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.