Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. (24415 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:15am On Apr 01
Before you hurt a Jew, just remember they don't forgive.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Error401: 10:17am On Apr 01
very good job, but how many hostages freed? How many terrorists were killed in there? At the expense of the innocent life lost

Botragelad:
Some of the weapons found inside the hospital!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 10:19am On Apr 01
It is so sad and disheartening after reading comments by Africans. It shows clearly that if colonizers return to colonize Africa again they will have no problem doing that. Nigerians obviously didn't learn anything after over 400 years of slavery.

Apparently, most negative commentators here have no idea what's going on btw Palestinians and Israel. Very shameful of you people.

For your information, Israel didn't achieve anything at the Al-shifa hospital. Keep dreaming. The Palestinians are fighting for their independence and survival which your forefathers also fought for in Africa and were enslaved. Isræl is the last European colonial project and it will fail eventually.

Free Palestine

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 10:26am On Apr 01
Matildahenshaw:
This Zionist Isreal has nothing to do with Isreal of the bible. This is an extremist far right supremacist and its exposes the hypocrite that some of us christians actually are.

What Hamas did was horrible and a terror act, Isreal has done same for years and even more now in the name of fighting hamas (which every honest person knows is a facade).

Why did I mention the hypocrisy of some of us? Isreal bombed the oldest church in Gaza killing 18 people, use Sniper to Kill 2 christian women but we many of us kept quite, because we are afraid that if we condemn Isreal God will curse us? (Except once again this is not the Isreal in the bible. That Isreal is a people and not a country, It is Jacob and his descendants, and not an extension of extremist who have hijacked the christian and Jewish faith to pursue their imperialism).

The same Isreal that spits at christians, restrict Christians during Palm Sunday and still hate Jesus Christ to the very core.

We sit and condemn Islamic extremist for taking extreme concept of Jihad from the Quran to commit terror, but close our eyes to when Isreal use "Gods choosen people, and the land was given to them, or quote Amalek to pursue a genocide and ethinically cleans people".

This is not christianity and Netanyahu and his far right extremist, IDF and Hamas deserve the hottest place in hell for all the attrocities they have committed on innocent people.
say all u wanna say....I will still prefer Israel to any Islamic group....u r here condemning Israel.....while Boko Haram n Fulani bandits r dealing with Christians in Kaduna....u won't condemn them....na Israel u first see....bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by tradepunter: 10:27am On Apr 01
Botragelad:
During the operation, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) successfully carried out operations that led to the arrest and elimination of hundreds of TERRORISTS. Here are some.

A question that logically arises is why these individuals chose to use a hospital—a place typically associated with children and civilians—as their sanctuary. Subsequently, assigning blame to Israel for the attacks on these locations raises further questions. This is a matter for supporters of Hamas to address.

good old days of working on a list of terrorist......
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by DCmonster: 10:28am On Apr 01
gaskiyamagana:

Very high on IsraeliWeed and Zionistmaarijuana.
You are high on mohammedian shit.
Isreal should detroy the whole of Gaza, kill all terrorists and their accomplices and occupy the whole terrorities. angry

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Krismas(m): 10:39am On Apr 01
grin why wont IDF run away grin
any time you see the red triangle RUN grin

Qassam Brigades confronts Israeli forces in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by 43Ronin: 10:39am On Apr 01
Nice 1 Israel kill those rapist terrorist fúckers. If only Israel will give me visa I promise to deliver at least 50 terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by 43Ronin: 10:41am On Apr 01
Krismas:
grin why wont IDF run away grin
any time you see the red triangle RUN grin

Qassam Brigades confronts Israeli forces in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City
Lol you have not watched the video on reddit? Damn clinical work by israel

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:42am On Apr 01
Chikel20000:
say all u wanna say....I will still prefer Israel to any Islamic group....u r here condemning Israel.....while Boko Haram n Fulani bandits r dealing with Christians in Kaduna....u won't condemn them....na Israel u first see....bloody hypocrite
The only hypocrite here is you.. Stop projecting your hypocrisy on me. Where is your speech about how Isreal is treating us christians in Jerusalem? (Pope and many others are condemning them, have you seen the speech of Reverend Isaac of Gaza? Or he does not matter)? Where is your speech about the several christians they have intentionally killed using Snipers?. Where is your speech on how they are destroying every historical christian places in Gaza and bethlehem? Isreal is not Isreal in the bible, these are extremist and they don't give the flying Bleep about us christians. The only thing they accept is they are "God's choosen people". To draw a parallel on a forum about Isreal to Nigeria is naive. Bring a topic about Bokoharam or how my people were killed in Jos and see if I won't use the same energy to condemn extremist everywhere.

Extremism in RELIGION is a real problem in the world. If Muslims are quoting the Quran to say they are God choosen people, take away lands from people, commit attrocities.. We will condemn them. But because it is Isreal doing it, it is okay.

You just told God to Help people in South South and SouthWest in your earlier post, so those in the North are not christians And if they are not, they don't deserve protection? You extremist baffle me, you are no different than the Islamist extremist we rightfully also condemn. Except, you only see their dirts and NEVER yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Christlike01: 10:46am On Apr 01
gaskiyamagana:

Israel authority is not on Nairaland, write your dis good advice on placard, carry it on your moronical head to Israel Embassy in Lagos; then you will show your serious madness.

Neither your bloodsucking Hamas terrorists are present here! If your head is so pained from constant slamming on the ground and from seeing the dens of your Hamas terrorist group reduced to rubble, amidst constant bombings with their resulting sorrows and gnashing of teeth, you can cross the Sahara Desert en route to Gaza to enlist in the Hamas army of terrorists! I would be glad to see your shattered body feasted on by dogs on the evil streets of Gaza!

Your fada dey ment!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 10:54am On Apr 01
Matildahenshaw:
The only hypocrite here is you.. Stop projecting your hypocrisy on me. Where is your speech about how Isreal is treating us christians in Jerusalem? (Pope and many others are condemning them, have you seen the speech of Reverend Isaac of Gaza? Or he does not matter)? Where is your speech about the several christians they have intentionally killed using Snipers?. Where is your speech on how they are destroying every historical christian places in Gaza and bethlehem? Isreal is not Isreal in the bible, these are extremist and they don't give the flying Bleep about us christians. The only thing they accept is they are "God's choosen people". To draw a parallel on a forum about Isreal to Nigeria is naive. Bring a topic about Bokoharam or how my people were killed in Jos and see if I won't use the same energy to condemn extremist everywhere.

Extremism in RELIGION is a real problem in the world. If Muslims are quoting the Quran to say they are God choosen people, take away lands from people, commit attrocities.. We will condemn them. But because it is Isreal doing it, it is okay.

You just told God to Help people in South South and SouthWest in your earlier post, so those in the North are not christians And if they are not, they don't deserve protection? You extremist baffle me, you are no different than the Islamist extremist we rightfully also condemn. Except, you only see their dirts and NEVER yours.
u r a complete hypocrite.....u r using Israel as a case to justify what's happening in Nigeria.....if u r so pained....go join Gaza n fight Israel....

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Spartachizzy: 10:58am On Apr 01
tollyboy5:

Seun, mynd44 are impostor not meant to be banned?
Check out this guy's comment on this forum, imposter insulting and instigating religious turmoil
OGA forget that thing, the truth is always bitter,no matter how it being said, so chill
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Krismas(m): 11:00am On Apr 01
grin
FOR 3MONTHS AMERICA AND NATO BOMBED YUGOSLAVIA RELENTLESSLY 25YEARS AGO. AND FORCEFULLY FACILITATED THE SPLINTTERING OF THE COUNTRY. THEY CARVED OUT KOSOVO FROM YUGOSLAVIA AND RECOGNISED ITS SOVEREIGNTY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. WITHOUT UN APPROVAL, WITHOUT ANY FORM OF INTERNATIONAL DUE PROCESS. AT THE TIME, RUSSIA WARNED THEM, OF CONSEQUENCES.
RUSSIA TOLD THEM THAT MANY ETHNIC NATIONALITIES IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES IN THE REGION WANT SELF DETERMINATION. IF NATO HELP KOSOVO TO BREAK AWAY FROM YUGOSLAVIA, IT WILL ENBOLDING MANY OTHER ETHNICS TO BREAK AWAY ALSO. THE REST IS HISTORY. RUSSIA WAS RIGHT. SINCE THEN, SO MANY OTHER ETHNICS HAVE BROKEN AWAY. THE MOST RECENT BEING DONBAS IN THE FORMER UKRAINE AND NATO CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. THEY STARTED IT ALL 25YEARS AGO

The Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzya, stated that NATO does not want to hear the truth about the bombing of Yugoslavia.
Nebenzya further explained that NATO members of the Security Council abused procedural powers to disrupt the meeting. He also criticized the incompetence of the Japanese presidency of the council.
First Deputy Permanent Representative of Russia to the UN, Dmitry Polyanskiy commented on the circus that occurred today  in the UN Security Council. The disgusting show that the Western delegations organized today in connection with the meeting requested by Russia on the 25th anniversary of NATO aggression against Yugoslavia indicates how much they fear public discussion of this issue. They have good reason to be afraid - after all, none of the members of the Alliance has ever been held accountable for it! That is why they are now trying to categorize this issue as "long gone history". What a trifle -  78 days of bombing of the civilian population and soil contaminated for centuries with depleted uranium! Bottom line is that it's not Anglo-Saxon population and land. Apparently, receiving instructions to prevent at all costs public discussion of these extremely uncomfortable questions for the NATO members, the Western delegations - and the shameful "honor" of breaking the Security Council's working practice fell to France’s Nicolas de Rivière - noticeably "stumbled in their statements". They would say that the topic is irrelevant. Then that it's better to discuss it informally. Then that they were not asked if this meeting was necessary! In general, an aggressor is an aggressor, even after 25 years.The acting Prime Minister of Serbia, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic, who flew in from Belgrade specifically to participate in this meeting, witnessed this pathetic spectacle.Unfortunately, due to the manipulation by the Japanese presidency and the passivity of the non-permanent members of the Security Council (all abstained), the agenda was not agreed upon and the meeting did not take place.
Algerian and Chinese colleagues stood firmly and consistently with us. After these battles, we went to the press, as did our Serbian colleagues.But regardless of the outcome of the vote, the main result is that the world saw how petty the Western delegations are and how they tremble when reminded of the truth about what they did 25 years ago. And that is the best incentive for us to keep this topic in the Council's focus, whether they like it or not.

1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by mastermaestro(m): 11:03am On Apr 01
shoodboi2:
Gibberish as usual. This isn't the first time they're attacking the hospital claiming Hamas is there.

The very first time, Israel even said Hamas had a tunnel that led to its headquarters under the hospital. Till today, Israel been unable to show us the so-called tunnel.

Instead, they showed us a calendar of the name of the months in Arabic, and claimed it was the names of Hamas fighters.

In the meantime, mods, please let's take this to the frontpage as part of Nairaland's contribution to the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

That time, even the CNN showed us evidence that Israel planted weapons in the hospital.

Ask Israel for a single video for a Hamas fighter killed inside the hospital and problem will begin.

All they do is to show us posters and staged photos telling us it's from Al-Shifa. Show us videos of Hamas fighters and the tunnels.

In the meantime, mods, please let's take this to the frontpage as part of Nairaland's contribution to the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Always evading the trigger of this pummeling. Next time don't land the first punch on someone you know you cannot defeat in combat. He will use it to justify your annihilation.

This classroom assault is only in its first phase. Save your tears for now.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Gentlevip: 11:04am On Apr 01
kingbee90:

Keep crying. Death will keep befalling all Islamic terrorists in Gaza. Your wailing is inconsequential.

No wonder your netanyahu is suffering from hernia. Doctors cutting his groin and belly. The first taste of hell

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Krismas(m): 11:05am On Apr 01
43Ronin:

Lol you have not watched the video on reddit? Damn clinical work by israel
grin share the vid let me laugh.
u are deceived. grin grin grin grin this are the hamas they killed at shifa hospital. very clinical indeed or u mean cynical?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 11:05am On Apr 01
Chikel20000:
u r a complete hypocrite.....u r using Israel as a case to justify what's happening in Nigeria.....if u r so pained....go join Gaza n fight Israel....
Once again you keep throwing hypocrisy unintelligently. The point is not to compare attrocities, but have a consistent moral principles which many your like absolutely don't understand. Hypocrisy is written over everything you say, in my two speech, I have condemned Hamas, Condemned Isreal, Condemned Islamic Quran extremism and isreali extremism using the Bible.. You seat here and talk about proportion, Have you asked yourself why Isreal has sponsored and helped ISIS in Syria?.. What is happening in Nigeria is horrific, what happened in Jos (which is my home and my people) is even closer to home, so don't speak to me about Understanding extremism or condemning it. You are mad that I have the guts to condemn Isreal when it does wrong, but you yourself cannot bring yourself to condemn them for what they are doing to Christians. So instead of focusing on that incident in and of itself, you are talking about Nigeria. Who is the hypocrite? Go to school CHILD.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 11:06am On Apr 01
shoodboi2:
Gibberish as usual. This isn't the first time they're attacking the hospital claiming Hamas is there.

The very first time, Israel even said Hamas had a tunnel that led to its headquarters under the hospital. Till today, Israel been unable to show us the so-called tunnel.

Instead, they showed us a calendar of the name of the months in Arabic, and claimed it was the names of Hamas fighters.

That time, even the CNN showed us evidence that Israel planted weapons in the hospital.

Ask Israel for a single video for a Hamas fighter killed inside the hospital and problem will begin.

All they do is to show us posters and staged photos telling us it's from Al-Shifa. Show us videos of Hamas fighters and the tunnels.

Who were those retaliating with guns against the IDF from within the Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza?
Are they the hospital patients or the medical personnel?

Too bad the slaves of satan are all in pains! They would think 99 times before they try with Israel what they did in October 7 2023

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lavor234: 11:07am On Apr 01
Na who never stay with terrorist dey think say dem be human beings.
1.Very deceitful
2.Full of hate
3.Covetous
I remember those days I used to dread Fridays as it was their days of rage.
Nothing good comes out of terrorists, black minds full of murder, hate, lust and deceit.
It's better to live with a rattlesnake than with
terrorists.
Israel.. I feel u. The God of David gat ur back

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Spartachizzy: 11:09am On Apr 01
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
All these frustrated low-life miserable pigs don't know anything.
The war didn't start in October, it started before your grandparents were born and it will continue almost forever.
So-called State of Isra HELL is winning now because of USA and Europe support, one the table will turn and history won't forget what's happening now.
Another palestine/hamas desciple hiding in an unknown area,saying rubbish on Nairaland,you get luck say you no dey for palestine if not by now who for remember you, mtcheeew Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by 11doubledee: 11:10am On Apr 01
Honestey:

Yes that's why Israel will still be attacked in future. At least you are old enough to witness the level of killing old and young by Israel in this war. That's what led to this one and is what will cause future retaliation as well. They are all terrorists, only that one is more powerful terrorist and the other lesser terrorists
i don't quite agree with you that palestinians will be unreasonable all the time because life is evolving as well as advancing everyday.
The current war hamas started on october 7, 2023, what has hamas achieved today or what is it planning to achieve?
They only succeeded in bringing pain to isrealis and a much bigger pain on palestinians.
Just look at the way iran used them for their selfish religious and political propaganda.
Whoever is pushing palestinians to go to war with isreal is the real enemy because they are simply no match for israel anyhow you want to look at it.
They should settle pending grievances using diplomatic channels. As humans they also deserve a right to live but not under misguided ideologies and devilish teachings.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 11:22am On Apr 01
Matildahenshaw:

Don't mind him and people like him. They are religious fanatics and are so ignorant. They think the whole of Palestinians are Muslims only. That's what breeds their hatred. Their Palestinian Christians are being collectively starved to death and sniped at the same time.

The whole land that they called Israel today was Palestine. Tell those ignorant Nigerian Christians please.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Krismas(m): 11:25am On Apr 01
grin What a cheap fascist Agitprop newspaper!

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 11:48am On Apr 01
EdiskyHarry:
Israel has every right to defend itself.
education is very important..educate yourself buddy.

Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself on a stolen land or land it occupies. According to UN charter, occupied forces can not claim self defense against the people it occupies.

UN charter also says, the occupied people have the right to resist occupation. What you are witnessing on world stage today is hypocrisy by world powers. They support Ukraine to defend itself against Russia occupation but they support occupier (Israel) when it comes to middle East.

The entire region called Israel today was Palestine. They committed act of terrorism against indigenous Palestinians in 1948 to establish Israel. This was the first terrorism we should be talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by grandstar(m): 11:48am On Apr 01
helinues:
USA betrayal at the last UN votes.

Mission achieved, weapons sold, money for reelection secured.

What are you talking about? America is not Nigeria.

If it is traced that money from the "sale" of weapons to Israel was used for electioneering, Joe Bidens presidency is dead.

I doubt those weapons were sold to Israel. The proper word should be gifted.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by erniok(m): 11:59am On Apr 01
Matildahenshaw:
This Zionist Isreal has nothing to do with Isreal of the bible. This is an extremist far right supremacist and its exposes the hypocrite that some of us christians actually are.

What Hamas did was horrible and a terror act, Isreal has done same for years and even more now in the name of fighting hamas (which every honest person knows is a facade).

Why did I mention the hypocrisy of some of us? Isreal bombed the oldest church in Gaza killing 18 people, use Sniper to Kill 2 christian women but we many of us kept quite, because we are afraid that if we condemn Isreal God will curse us? (Except once again this is not the Isreal in the bible. That Isreal is a people and not a country, It is Jacob and his descendants, and not an extension of extremist who have hijacked the christian and Jewish faith to pursue their imperialism).

The same Isreal that spits at christians, restrict Christians during Palm Sunday and still hate Jesus Christ to the very core.

We sit and condemn Islamic extremist for taking extreme concept of Jihad from the Quran to commit terror, but close our eyes to when Isreal use "Gods choosen people, and the land was given to them, or quote Amalek to pursue a genocide and ethinically cleans people".

This is not christianity and Netanyahu and his far right extremist, IDF and Hamas deserve the hottest place in hell for all the attrocities they have committed on innocent people.
This israel is the israel of old as the DNA report has shown just as it shows the Palestinians are their close relatives.
On jews hating Christians, it has been so in the days past as apostle paul took it upon himself to arrest and jail them.
Having said these, the state of israel must be called out for this abuse of human rights of the Palestinians and what looks currently like a genocide.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by helinues: 12:03pm On Apr 01
grandstar:

What are you talking about? America is not Nigeria.

If it is traced that money from the "sale" of weapons to Israel was used for electioneering, Joe Bidens presidency is dead.

I doubt those weapons were sold to Israel. The proper word should be gifted.

Traced? Since how many years, with how many wars?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Marianwao(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01
erniok:

This israel is the israel of old as the DNA report has shown just as it shows the Palestinians are their close relatives.
On jews hating Christians, it has been so in the days past as apostle paul took it upon himself to arrest and jail them.
Having said these, the state of israel must be called out for this abuse of human rights of the Palestinians and what looks currently like a genocide.
on that we agree
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by YourMrBoo: 12:07pm On Apr 01
Botragelad:
During the operation, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) successfully carried out operations that led to the arrest and elimination of hundreds of TERRORISTS. Here are some.

A question that logically arises is why these individuals chose to use a hospital—a place typically associated with children and civilians—as their sanctuary. Subsequently, assigning blame to Israel for the attacks on these locations raises further questions. This is a matter for supporters of Hamas to address.

Sorry, How where they able to get theses terrorists passport?
It's even as clear as day like it was just snapped
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by bdon123(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01
gaskiyamagana:

Thanks, Nairaland Israeli journalist who is charge of disseminating such information.
U can wait n tire Abt Gaza bt 1 thing remains true;Hamas entered Israel n killed hundreds wit support from People of Gaza.
I wish n hope d bombardment stops as too many innocent women n children have died already.Bt I also support wiping out Hamas frm d face of earth
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Niok: 12:22pm On Apr 01
Good riddance
Terrorist using schools and hospitals as shields
Are inhumane, they deserve to be wiped out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Wounded Cameroonian Soldiers Being Treated After Gun Battle With Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.