Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. (24412 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01
ShinjaWWest:
God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

I wish I can help Israel to do the lord's work

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Thank you isreal for killing head slamming mohammadian terrorists 🙏🙏🙏

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
the day you understand your religion and how you are supposed to worship and how Jesus worshipped God... that is when you will stop calling Muslims head slammer. Despite all your hate, no true Muslim will ever slander your religion.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Fash20: 12:36pm On Apr 01
dalongjnr:
Dead to all terrorist.
I hate terrorism in it's entirety.
You can't go around killing people and don't except to be killed in the process.

Whata your definition of terrorism.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 12:40pm On Apr 01
Harnny:
the day you understand your religion and how you are supposed to worship and how Jesus worshipped God... that is when you will stop calling Muslims head slammer. Despite all your hate, no true Muslim will ever slander your religion.
Is this Taqqiya?

Because is it untrue that you Muslims call us Christians and Jews Najis?

What is the meaning?

When you recite the Al-Fathia, who are those you refer to in verse 7?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by seunayantokun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01
As long as Hamas is still keeping the hostages and using innocent places as cover, I can't see how there will be 2state solution implemented. In fact, life in Gaza is longer sure. All they need is a change.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lavor234: 12:51pm On Apr 01
Ok.

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01
TenQ:

Is this Taqqiya?

Because is it untrue that you Muslims call us Christians and Jews Najis?

What is the meaning?

When you recite the Al-Fathia, who are those you refer to in verse 7?
lol, you left the main point but I will indulge you.

Najis is anyone not in a clean state, even Muslims. Purify yourself when you worship and try to remain pure, that's the basis of the concept.
All people of the scriptures have a threshold of being astray or to have incurred the wrath of God. The people of Soddom and Gomorrah and the Egyptian Pharaohs. Whether you believe the scriptures afterward or not, you have basic rules of God's requirement. Worship me and be good. Anything beyond that is astray and might incur the wrath of God except you repent and seek forgiveness.

Now tell me, how has your scripture mentioned to worship God, how has it mentioned the Angels worship him, How did Jesus himself pray to and worship the Father. Also, would you rather be filthy when you worship God?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01
seunayantokun:
As long as Hamas is still keeping the hostages and using innocent places as cover, I can't see how there will be 2state solution implemented. In fact, life in Gaza is longer sure. All they need is a change.

They no longer want a 2 state solution for a long time now, they gave them Gaza as token for west bank. You should ask yourself this, do you call Nigeria a country if our bothers are controlled by Cameroon?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by seunayantokun(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01
Harnny:

They no longer want a 2 state solution for a long time now, they gave them Gaza as token for west bank. You should ask yourself this, do you call Nigeria a country if our bothers are controlled by Cameroon?
What else do they want if they don't want 2state solution?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01
seunayantokun:

What else do they want if they don't want 2state solution?

The zionist wants the whole lot now... thou I would not blame them as anyone would pursue their goal if they had the power. Thou their goal is unfair to the Palestinian people, might is unfortunately right in the international scene. The Arabs had their chance, they could as well get another shot at it in the future, but for now, Israels is the stronger one. What I don't like is those that make this a religious business. It is simply a war of resources with too many stakes.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01
Harnny:

The zionist wants the whole lot now... thou I would not blame them as anyone would pursue their goal if they had the power. Thou their goal is unfair to the Palestinian people, might is unfortunately right in the international scene. The Arabs had their chance, they could as well get another shot at it in the future, but for now, Israels is the stronger one. What I don't like is those that make this a religious business. It is simply a war of resources with too many stakes.
Might is right is a jungle mentality. There can never be peace with that. That's why Nigeria is in chaos and other countries are developing. We must all be lovers of peace at nobody's cost which unfortunately many Arab countries don't buy.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by gaskiyamagana: 1:46pm On Apr 01
bdon123:

U can wait n tire Abt Gaza bt 1 thing remains true;Hamas entered Israel n killed hundreds wit support from People of Gaza.
I wish n hope d bombardment stops as too many innocent women n children have died already.Bt I also support wiping out Hamas frm d face of earth
That is the aim of your model, murderous Shaytanyahoo and now he has eliminated Hamas, abi, slowpoke?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by gaskiyamagana: 1:54pm On Apr 01
Christlike01:

Neither your bloodsucking Hamas terrorists are present here! If your head is so pained from constant slamming on the ground and from seeing the dens of your Hamas terrorist group reduced to rubble, amidst constant bombings with their resulting sorrows and gnashing of teeth, you can cross the Sahara Desert en route to Gaza to enlist in the Hamas army of terrorists! I would be glad to see your shattered body feasted on by dogs on the evil streets of Gaza!

Your fada dey ment!
Surely you are chronic oyel pipe vandals, who is stolen Nigeria oil wealth, just as your international thief -thief ISRAEL is after PALESTINIAN'S GAZA OIL RESERVE fields and wealth.
Secondly, blood sucking Hamas of your mentality is incompatible and incomparable to your human blood sucking God, who blood of animal is not SWEETER like blood of his begotten son to suck in other to wash away sins of his other sons. Jargon jargons faith, beliefs and practices.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 2:03pm On Apr 01
Harnny:

Solution is simple but Israel is not willing or interested in any solution that includes Palestinians.

Israel has three(3) choices:

Two state solution: in accordance to 1967 borders and agreement which means all illegal Israeli settlers must vacate West Bank and East Jerusalem but Israel doesn't want this. The problem with two state solution however is, it doesn't give Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948 the right to return. This means they don't have the right to return to where Israel is today.

One state solution: this has to be one democratic state solution with equality for all citizens regardless of ethnic background. Both Arabs and Jews must have equal rights which Israel doesn't want. Israel wants ethinocratic state which by definition is apartheid. Israel want Jewish superiority over Arabs.

Last solution: if Israelis dont want two state solution or one democratic state solution, then they need to return to their countries of origin in Europe where they came from in the first place and leave indigenous Arab Palestinians alone.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 2:06pm On Apr 01
Harnny:

lol, you left the main point but I will indulge you.

Najis is anyone not in a clean state, even Muslims. Purify yourself when you worship and try to remain pure, that's the basis of the concept.
All people of the scriptures have a threshold of being astray or to have incurred the wrath of God. The people of Soddom and Gomorrah and the Egyptian Pharaohs. Whether you believe the scriptures afterward or not, you have basic rules of God's requirement. Worship me and be good. Anything beyond that is astray and might incur the wrath of God except you repent and seek forgiveness.

Now tell me, how has your scripture mentioned to worship God, how has it mentioned the Angels worship him, How did Jesus himself pray to and worship the Father. Also, would you rather be filthy when you worship God?
You claim you don't use bad words on Christians, yet is it true that the name Najis mean FILTHY?
Is it right to call a People FILTHY or UNCLEAN?

You even have the gut to say ALL people of the book (Jews and Christians) have a threshold of being astray or to have incurred the wrath of Allah?
But ALL Muslims are Rightly guided isn't it?

Tell me, if Islam is not Satanic, what is the Offence of the Jews?
(At least they do not beleive in the Trinity)

Jesus said:
The TRUE worshippers will worship the father in Spirit and in Truth
John 4:23
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Is God your Father?
What is Spirit?

Too bad, just as Adam was misguided by Allah, so you are!

In Christianity: the only thing which makes a man filthy before God is SIN!
Unlike in Islam when an Angel cannot even come near a dog or a toilet (this cannot of course be true angels)

Matt 15:11-20
But whatever comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and this is what makes a man unclean and defiles [him]. For out of the heart come evil thoughts (reasonings and disputings and designs) such as murder, adultery, sexual vice, theft, false witnessing, slander, and irreverent speech.

Too bad sir: If you don't think and ask necessary questions, you will find yourself in Hell fire willingly deceived by satan
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01
erniok:

This israel is the israel of old as the DNA report has shown just as it shows the Palestinians are their close relatives.
On jews hating Christians, it has been so in the days past as apostle paul took it upon himself to arrest and jail them.
Having said these, the state of israel must be called out for this abuse of human rights of the Palestinians and what looks currently like a genocide.
Thank you for being one of the good ones who calls a spade a spade.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 2:38pm On Apr 01
erniok:

This israel is the israel of old as the DNA report has shown just as it shows the Palestinians are their close relatives.
On jews hating Christians, it has been so in the days past as apostle paul took it upon himself to arrest and jail them.
Having said these, the state of israel must be called out for this abuse of human rights of the Palestinians and what looks currently like a genocide.
No. This Israel is imposter. These Israelis have no generic link to the region. They are Europeans who claimed to be Jews. They are Ashkenazi Jews from Europe.

Majority of them have dual passports. All those Jewish settlers in West Bank are Americans. That's why they don't allow DNA to be conducted on them.

Look around, the ruling Jewish class in Israel are European looking people not oriental.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01
TenQ:

You claim you don't use bad words on Christians, yet is it true that the name Najis mean FILTHY?
Is it right to call a People FILTHY or UNCLEAN?

You even have the gut to say ALL people of the book (Jews and Christians) have a threshold of being astray or to have incurred the wrath of Allah?
But ALL Muslims are Rightly guided isn't it?

Tell me, if Islam is not Satanic, what is the Offence of the Jews?
(At least they do not beleive in the Trinity)

Jesus said:
The TRUE worshippers will worship the father in Spirit and in Truth
John 4:23
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Is God your Father?
What is Spirit?

Too bad, just as Adam was misguided by Allah, so you are!

In Christianity: the only thing which makes a man filthy before God is SIN!
Unlike in Islam when an Angel cannot even come near a dog or a toilet (this cannot of course be true angels)

Matt 15:11-20
But whatever comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and this is what makes a man unclean and defiles [him]. For out of the heart come evil thoughts (reasonings and disputings and designs) such as murder, adultery, sexual vice, theft, false witnessing, slander, and irreverent speech.

Too bad sir: If you don't think and ask necessary questions, you will find yourself in Hell fire willingly deceived by satan

Second time you have failed to answer any of my questions but sends in more of your own and leave the point to explore more areas.

Let me remind you, the discussion started with you calling Muslims head slammers. I asked you... How did your scripture recommend you pray and worship God? No answer.
Secondly, I asked you, would you rather be bodily filthy to worship God? No answer.

you went about telling me more about spiritual cleanliness. So why do you bother bathing before going to church?
Would you rather call and worship God while you are in the toilet than do this at the altar or somewhere clean?
I told you, the term is not reserved for non-Muslims alone, being unclean is a state that anyone can change at any time but you are hell-bent on attaching your own meaning to it..
Would you rather just have sex with all the ooze and pray, or would you rather clean up like you are meeting with your boss, benefactor, and lord?

what is the Offence of the Jews? You are funny, I have never met a Muslim who has an issue with Jews, they are people of the books. Tell me where Muslims have ever persecuted Jews. You don't know your religion's history. One of the problems in the Middle East is a result of the magnanimous Muslims accepting Jews with open arms. Do you even know Jews would rather worship in a Mosque than a Church? go figure.

But ALL Muslims are Rightly guided isn't it?... you don't read to understand... I do not see where I excluded Muslims from people of the book. Makes them liable to go astray as well.

Once again, I would expect you to ignore all my questions and ask more of your own.... also sir, you do not decide who goes to Hell, that's up to God to decide at his discretion.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 2:55pm On Apr 01
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 3:17pm On Apr 01

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 3:33pm On Apr 01
Let me remind you where this conversation started from:
You said!
Harnny:
I responded with the fact that this is indeed a Deception (Taqqiyya from you)
1. In your Al-Fathia, five times a day, you call us chriatian and Jews those who earned earn your Allah's anger and of those who go astray.
2. You call us Najis (FILTHY and UNCLEAN)
Harnny:

Second time you have failed to answer any of my questions but sends in more of your own and leave the point to explore more areas.

Let me remind you, the discussion started with you calling Muslims head slammers. I asked you... How did your scripture recommend you pray and worship God? No answer.
I answered you and even quoted a proof scripture.
We are to Worship the father in Spirit and in Truth!

Harnny:

Secondly, I asked you, would you rather be bodily filthy to worship God? No answer.
I answered you: that what makes a person unclean is NOT outward appearance but what comes out from your heart as SIN.
I even gave you another proof scripture!

If you imprison me in a soakaway full of excrement, it doesn't stop me praying and worshipping God!

Would i rather be filthy at any time? NO!
I prefer to be clean at all times whether in my house or out of my house.

Harnny:

you went about telling me more about spiritual cleanliness. So why do you bother bathing before going to church?
Would you rather call and worship God while you are in the toilet than do this at the altar or somewhere clean?
I have explained this above. I would rather be clean even if going to my farm.

Your problem is that you don't have any comprehension of the fact that God is SPIRIT!
If you did, you wouldn't have asked the mundane questions

Harnny:

I told you, the term is not reserved for non-Muslims alone, being unclean is a state that anyone can change at any time but you are hell-bent on attaching your own meaning to it..
No problem, unclean Muslims can be called Najis
BUT ALL Christians and ALL Jews are Najis
This is wickedness if ALL the people of the Book irrespective are NAJIS!

Harnny:

Would you rather just have sex with all the ooze and pray, or would you rather clean up like you are meeting with your boss, benefactor, and lord?
Islam is a PHYSICAL religion.
You don't know that even within SEX with your wive, you can worship the God who gave you a lovely wife and who gave you health and peace to enjoy her.
I guess Iblis probably created sex (within marriage) in Islam.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand this: You think while you were naked in bed with your wife, God closed his eyes and he didnt see you?

Harnny:

what is the Offence of the Jews? You are funny, I have never met a Muslim who has an issue with Jews, they are people of the books. Tell me where Muslims have ever persecuted Jews. You don't know your religion's history. One of the problems in the Middle East is a result of the magnanimous Muslims accepting Jews with open arms. Do you even know Jews would rather worship in a Mosque than a Church? go figure.
It seems you are lacking in knowledge of your religion
Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

I can see how you accept the Jews with open hands.

Is this hadith Daif or Maudu?

Harnny:

But ALL Muslims are Rightly guided isn't it?... you don't read to understand... I do not see where I excluded Muslims from people of the book. Makes them liable to go astray as well.
Allah never called Muslims people of the Book
Mohammed never called Muslims people of the book

I stand to be corrected!

Harnny:

Once again, I would expect you to ignore all my questions and ask more of your own.... also sir, you do not decide who goes to Hell, that's up to God to decide at his discretion.

Allah solemnly

Qur'an 46:9
Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

I hope you are not surprised that the greatest example of mankind to the Muslims prophet Mohammed promised you Muslims to be in the Fire of Hell: there is no escaping it.
After some time, he will remove you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 3:43pm On Apr 01
TenQ:
Let me remind you where this conversation started from:
You said!

I a
Guy, could you please not bring religion into this?. We are talking about occupation and genocide of Palestinians by Israel here. This thread is not about religion. Thank you
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by successman100: 4:00pm On Apr 01
You cant kill or fight for any God.
Neither can you kill to goto heaven.
You are foolish and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Etimemy: 4:13pm On Apr 01
helinues:

The tasty water drinking God's work bah?

Anyways, the Israel and Palestine war na unending generational things
Don't come cry here
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chetas81(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01
WHAT BRINGS MILITANTS INTO THE RELIGION OF PEACE,IS WHAT THEY REFUSE TO TELL US
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by erniok(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01
Empiree:
No. This Israel is imposter. These Israelis have no generic link to the region. They are Europeans who claimed to be Jews. They are Ashkenazi Jews from Europe.

Majority of them have dual passports. All those Jewish settlers in West Bank are Americans. That's why they don't allow DNA to be conducted on them.

Look around, the ruling Jewish class in Israel are European looking people not oriental.

DNA test has been conducted and proven them to be jews. I don't know what report you read. There are African Americans that are nigerians based on their DNA make up.
Migration did not make ashkenazi less jews even though their gene pools were polluted.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 6:15pm On Apr 01
This is self defense too?

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 6:21pm On Apr 01
erniok:

DNA test has been conducted and proven them to be jews. I don't know what report you read. There are African Americans that are nigerians based on their DNA make up.
Migration did not make ashkenazi less jews even though their gene pools were polluted.
I'm sure you didn't know what you are talking about.

Okay, agreed. So why not give equal rights to Blacks?. Why is it that when you see Israel what comes to mind is White?. Almost every white people in the West claimed to be Jewish.

Ashkenazi are European Jewish converts who laid claim to the holy Land and established a Jewish state based on Judaism. It is like saying a Christian in Africa wants to establish his homeland in Rome just because he is Christian.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 6:32pm On Apr 01
Empiree:
Guy, could you please not bring religion into this?. We are talking about occupation and genocide of Palestinians by Israel here. This thread is not about religion. Thank you
Then dont bring your religion of hate and taqqiyya into this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by VULCAN(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01
We see you.

Terrorist Sympathizer.

We hear you.

Shedder of innocent blood.

We will conquer you.

Murderer and raper of women, children and babies.

You started this and Israel will finish it.
shoodboi2:
Gibberish as usual. This isn't the first time they're attacking the hospital claiming Hamas is there.

The very first time, Israel even said Hamas had a tunnel that led to its headquarters under the hospital. Till today, Israel been unable to show us the so-called tunnel.

Instead, they showed us a calendar of the name of the months in Arabic, and claimed it was the names of Hamas fighters.

In the meantime, mods, please let's take this to the frontpage as part of Nairaland's contribution to the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

That time, even the CNN showed us evidence that Israel planted weapons in the hospital.

Ask Israel for a single video for a Hamas fighter killed inside the hospital and problem will begin.

All they do is to show us posters and staged photos telling us it's from Al-Shifa. Show us videos of Hamas fighters and the tunnels.

In the meantime, mods, please let's take this to the frontpage as part of Nairaland's contribution to the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 7:02pm On Apr 01
erniok:

Ashkenazi Jews are Europeans and they have no connection to Abraham(as). Benjamin Neyanyahu is Polish (Poland). His ambassador to UK is Georgia near Russia. The other Israeli Ambassador is from Australia and many of them like that.

If you ask Israelis where are they from they would say "I am Israeli from Germany, from Poland, from America, from Hungary etc.

But if you meet Palestinians in Western countries they will always introduce themselves as Palestinians from Palestine because they are the original people that primarily relate to the land.

Even religiously if we are to go that route, real Jews no longer have rights to the land. They were banned historically and the land did not belong to them to begin with. The land belongs to Canaanites whose descendants today are Arab Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtWGisF0Cg?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by VULCAN(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01
Who are you to tell us that Israel of today is not a recipient of the blessings of Abraham and the covenant Jehovah swore to him.

When did you start reading Bible?

The stupidity of what you are repeating here is irritating.

Is God a politician that his doings are wiped away by the next person who gets to the office?

Whatsoever He does is forever.

He declared that whoever blesses israel is blessed.

Whoever curses Israel is cursed.

Present continuous tense in the Hebrew

And you that don't even know the events that took place the morning of your birth want to lecture us on the permanence of the promise of God.

Pls go siddon

As for the Christians in Gaza.

They are unfortunate victims of guilt by association.

Hamas is the ONLY political party in Gaza.

The Christians are suffering for that fact.

Just like millions of Nigerians who did not vote for Emilokan are suffering the economic carnage that he has unleashed on Nigeria.

I can also tell you have never read any book on the history of the land called Palestine.

You depend on what you read on social media.

And your attempt to cause division btw is Christians and Jews is just pathetic.

Perhaps you will tell us that Muslims love Christians more than Jews do.

Mtscheww

Go open a book. It will help your ministry.

Matildahenshaw:
This Zionist Isreal has nothing to do with Isreal of the bible. This is an extremist far right supremacist and its exposes the hypocrite that some of us christians actually are.

What Hamas did was horrible and a terror act, Isreal has done same for years and even more now in the name of fighting hamas (which every honest person knows is a facade).

Why did I mention the hypocrisy of some of us? Isreal bombed the oldest church in Gaza killing 18 people, use Sniper to Kill 2 christian women but we many of us kept quite, because we are afraid that if we condemn Isreal God will curse us? (Except once again this is not the Isreal in the bible. That Isreal is a people and not a country, It is Jacob and his descendants, and not an extension of extremist who have hijacked the christian and Jewish faith to pursue their imperialism).

The same Isreal that spits at christians, restrict Christians during Palm Sunday and still hate Jesus Christ to the very core.

We sit and condemn Islamic extremist for taking extreme concept of Jihad from the Quran to commit terror, but close our eyes to when Isreal use "Gods choosen people, and the land was given to them, or quote Amalek to pursue a genocide and ethinically cleans people".

This is not christianity and Netanyahu and his far right extremist, IDF and Hamas deserve the hottest place in hell for all the attrocities they have committed on innocent people.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01
VULCAN:
Who are you to tell us that Israel of today is not a recipient of the blessings of Abraham and the covenant Jehovah swore to him.

When did you start reading Bible?

The stupidity of what you are repeating here is irritating.

Is God a politician that his doings are wiped away by the next person who gets to the office?

Whatsoever He does is forever.

He declared that whoever blesses israel is blessed.

Whoever curses Israel is cursed.

Present continuous tense in the Hebrew

And you that don't even know the events that took place the morning of your birth want to lecture us on the permanence of the promise of God.

Pls go siddon

As for the Christians in Gaza.

They are unfortunate victims of guilt by association.

Hamas is the ONLY political party in Gaza.

The Christians are suffering for that fact.

Just like millions of Nigerians who did not vote for Emilokan are suffering the economic carnage that he has unleashed on Nigeria.

I can also tell you have never read any book on the history of the land called Palestine.

You depend on what you read on social media.

And your attempt to cause division btw is Christians and Jews is just pathetic.

Perhaps you will tell us that Muslims love Christians more than Jews do.

Mtscheww

Go open a book. It will help your ministry.

I scanned through and saw "christians in gaza are victims of guilt by association".

Thats all I need to know about you. A careless, despicable and morally repugnant statement to make.

Have a good day

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Wounded Cameroonian Soldiers Being Treated After Gun Battle With Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.