Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. (24409 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04
Matildahenshaw:
lol, I am resting.
sorry if dis sound rude ...can I get to know u more ...maybe outside here
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:25am On Apr 05
Chikel20000:
sorry if dis sound rude ...can I get to know u more ...maybe outside here
what is the intention behind that?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 9:09am On Apr 05
Matildahenshaw:
what is the intention behind that?
possibly marriage intentions....u never can tell where my missing ribs lays
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05
Chikel20000:
possibly marriage intentions....u never can tell where my missing ribs lays
Thanks for your interest but no.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05
Matildahenshaw:
Thanks for your interest but no.
thank u but no is not acceptable
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06
TenQ:
Let me remind you where this conversation started from:
You said!

I responded with the fact that this is indeed a Deception (Taqqiyya from you)
1. In your Al-Fathia, five times a day, you call us chriatian and Jews those who earned earn your Allah's anger and of those who go astray.
2. You call us Najis (FILTHY and UNCLEAN)

I answered you and even quoted a proof scripture.
We are to Worship the father in Spirit and in Truth!

I answered you: that what makes a person unclean is NOT outward appearance but what comes out from your heart as SIN.
I even gave you another proof scripture!

If you imprison me in a soakaway full of excrement, it doesn't stop me praying and worshipping God!

Would i rather be filthy at any time? NO!
I prefer to be clean at all times whether in my house or out of my house.

I have explained this above. I would rather be clean even if going to my farm.

Your problem is that you don't have any comprehension of the fact that God is SPIRIT!
If you did, you wouldn't have asked the mundane questions

No problem, unclean Muslims can be called Najis
BUT ALL Christians and ALL Jews are Najis
This is wickedness if ALL the people of the Book irrespective are NAJIS!

Islam is a PHYSICAL religion.
You don't know that even within SEX with your wive, you can worship the God who gave you a lovely wife and who gave you health and peace to enjoy her.
I guess Iblis probably created sex (within marriage) in Islam.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand this: You think while you were naked in bed with your wife, God closed his eyes and he didnt see you?

It seems you are lacking in knowledge of your religion
Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

I can see how you accept the Jews with open hands.

Is this hadith Daif or Maudu?

Allah never called Muslims people of the Book
Mohammed never called Muslims people of the book

I stand to be corrected!

Allah solemnly

Qur'an 46:9
Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the Fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Meaning that ALL Muslims will at least first be in Hell Fire.
Here is the Arabic if you do not like the translation above
وَإِن مِّنكُمۡ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَاۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتۡمࣰا مَّقۡضِیࣰّا

I hope you are not surprised that the greatest example of mankind to the Muslims prophet Mohammed promised you Muslims to be in the Fire of Hell: there is no escaping it.
After some time, he will remove you sha

Let me get back to the original question:

Here are references to how to pray in the Bible

1 Kings 8:54 (NIV):
"When Solomon had finished all these prayers and supplications to the Lord, he rose from before the altar of the Lord, where he had been kneeling with his hands spread out toward heaven."

Psalm 95:6 (NIV):
"Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."

Daniel 6:10 (NIV):
"Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before."

Matthew 26:39 (NIV):
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.'"

Luke 22:41 (NIV):
"He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed."

For Humans

Revelation 7:11 (NIV):
"All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God."

Isaiah 6:2-3 (NIV):
"Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.'"

For Angels.... I guess you can call them head slammers as well.

In Fathia, I did hear the mention of Jews or Christians, I do know that when referring to those, they are called directly by those names or referenced as people of the book. So your conclusion holds no basis.

Also, can you provide a reference that called all Christians and Jews as Najis, In the Quran?

Also, you refer to an Hadith on the last hour, you think the Bible is devoid of violence and destruction. let me refer you to some chapters.

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 (NIV):
"However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God."

1 Samuel 15:3 (NIV):
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."

Psalm 137:9 (NIV):
"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

Joshua 6:21 (NIV):
"They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys."

I do know God is incomprehensible and he is a spirit. You can call on him anywhere and most things , even the right full sex is seen as an act of worship. But when I want to Pray to have a conversation with my God, I would rather be clean and lie down flat devoid of any earthly pride. Thats in spirit, and in truth.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 6:30pm On Apr 06
Harnny:

Let me get back to the original question:

Here are references to how to pray in the Bible

1 Kings 8:54 (NIV):
"When Solomon had finished all these prayers and supplications to the Lord, he rose from before the altar of the Lord, where he had been kneeling with his hands spread out toward heaven."

Psalm 95:6 (NIV):
"Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."

Daniel 6:10 (NIV):
"Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before."

Matthew 26:39 (NIV):
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.'"

Luke 22:41 (NIV):
"He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed."

For Humans

Revelation 7:11 (NIV):
"All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God."

Isaiah 6:2-3 (NIV):
"Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: 'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.'"

For Angels.... I guess you can call them head slammers as well.

In Fathia, I did hear the mention of Jews or Christians, I do know that when referring to those, they are called directly by those names or referenced as people of the book. So your conclusion holds no basis.

Also, can you provide a reference that called all Christians and Jews as Najis, In the Quran?

Also, you refer to an Hadith on the last hour, you think the Bible is devoid of violence and destruction. let me refer you to some chapters.

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 (NIV):
"However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God."

1 Samuel 15:3 (NIV):
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."

Psalm 137:9 (NIV):
"Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

Joshua 6:21 (NIV):
"They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys."

I do know God is incomprehensible and he is a spirit. You can call on him anywhere and most things , even the right full sex is seen as an act of worship. But when I want to Pray to have a conversation with my God, I would rather be clean and lie down flat devoid of any earthly pride. Thats in spirit, and in truth.
Unfortunately as Muslims you don't know that Christians take ANY position in prayer.
We can
*Kneel to Pray
*Stand to Pray
*Sit to Pray
*Walk in Prayer
*We pray in our vehicles
*We pray on the Plane
*Bow to pray

We are not BOUND by postures in Prayers

Our God is not one located in either Mecca or Jerusalem, therefore we need not face any direction to pray!

Let me help you by using your exact formula

1. Do you Muslims look up to pray?
John 17:1
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you,

[b]Mark 7:34
And looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”[/b]

2. Do you Muslims go up the mountain to pray?
Matthew 14:23
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone,

3. Here is ahypocrite who prayed standing like you Muslims
Luke 18:10-14
“Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Do you muslims pray beating your chest when you?

4. We don't make repetitions of memorised words when we pray. Don't you make recitations of rakats like
Reciting, 'Allahumma salli 'alaa Muhammadiw wa 'alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa sallayta 'alaa Ibraheema wa 'alaa aali Ibraheema, innaKa Hameedum Majeed. Allahumma baarik 'alaa Muhammadiw wa 'alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa baarakta 'alaa Ibraheema wa 'alaa aali Ibraheema, innaKa Hameedum Majeed'

Mathew 6:7-8
7 And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

5. We can pray sitting, do you?
2 Samuel 7:18:
"Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: 'Who am I, Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?'"

6. Are you permitted to walk in-between prayers in Islam without doing ablution?
Matthew 26:39:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed , 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.'"

My friend:
RELIGION will send you to hell fire. Jesus has come to save you.

Why do you think
1. Jesus did not have a father?
Didn't your prophets say that every descendant of Adam is a sinner?
2. Why is Jesus the only co-creator of Life with Allah?
3. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven?
4. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran?
5. WHy is Jesus the only human called the Spirit of Allah in Islam?
6. Why is Jesus the only human called the Word of Allah in Islam?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Unfortunately as Muslims you don't know that Christians take ANY position in prayer.
We can
*Kneel to Pray
*Stand to Pray
*Sit to Pray
*Walk in Prayer
*We pray in our vehicles
*We pray on the Plane
*Bow to pray

We are not BOUND by postures in Prayers

Our God is not one located in either Mecca or Jerusalem, therefore we need not face any direction to pray!

Facing the Kaabah is a simple way of achieving uniformity and unity. It does not make the Kaabah divine. it was even narrated that Umar said
I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720). You bring your assumptions and make them facts

Let me help you by using your exact formula

1. Do you Muslims look up to pray?
John 17:1
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you,

[b]Mark 7:34
And looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”[/b]

Because Muslims does have stated time to pray does not mean they don't sretch their hands, look up to heaven and call to Allah when need be. Infact, after solat, that's all that is done and you are encouraged to praise and glorify God in everything you do.

2. Do you Muslims go up the mountain to pray?
Matthew 14:23
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone,

Prophet Mohammed did seek solitude in the mountains to meditate. In fact, the first revelation occurred in a cave on Mount Hira outside of Mecca. That does not make mountains significant, its simply a way of seeking solitude.

3. Here is ahypocrite who prayed standing like you Muslims
Luke 18:10-14
“Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Do you muslims pray beating your chest when you?
And whose account was this?. Jesus, or Lukes?

4. We don't make repetitions of memorised words when we pray. Don't you make recitations of rakats like
Reciting, 'Allahumma salli 'alaa Muhammadiw wa 'alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa sallayta 'alaa Ibraheema wa 'alaa aali Ibraheema, innaKa Hameedum Majeed. Allahumma baarik 'alaa Muhammadiw wa 'alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa baarakta 'alaa Ibraheema wa 'alaa aali Ibraheema, innaKa Hameedum Majeed'
This shows you don't even know what you are saying, this does not even fit into any Raka and it's your choice to recite it afterwards.

Mathew 6:7-8
7 And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

First, the only thing constant in a raka is Fathia, the other is of your choosing. And I can Imagine how many times you recite John 3:16. and would you call speaking in tongues babbling as well?

5. We can pray sitting, do you?
2 Samuel 7:18:
"Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: 'Who am I, Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?'"

6. Are you permitted to walk in-between prayers in Islam without doing ablution?

You get it wrong, there are obligatory prayers and there are voluntary prayers and there are time you just praise God as you deem fit. looks like you only have problems with the obligatory prayers.

Matthew 26:39:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed , 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.'"

My friend:
RELIGION will send you to hell fire. Jesus has come to save you.

Why do you think
3. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven?
4. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran?

I don't know whats worse, the fact that you want to invalidate Islam, or you are using Islam to validate Christianity.

You have gone all around throwing Jesus when I have not for once argues with you about the status of Jesus.

The argument still remain, why call Muslims head slammers when even in the Bible , God was prayed to by both humans, Angels, and even Jesus bowing down. Can we , by your definition, call them head slammers too?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 8:09pm On Apr 06
Harnny:

I don't know whats worse, the fact that you want to invalidate Islam, or you are using Islam to validate Christianity.

Islam has already invalidated itself for anyone who desires the TRUTH.

Harnny:

You have gone all around throwing Jesus when I have not for once argues with you about the status of Jesus.

If you cannot from Islam explain the reason why Jesus is this spacial even in Islam, you are already decieved by Iblis and you are on your way to hell.

Why do you think

Can you truthfully answer WHY without just saying narratives?

Harnny:

The argument still remain, why call Muslims head slammers when even in the Bible , God was prayed to by both humans, Angels, and even Jesus bowing down. Can we , by your definition, call them head slammers too?
I don't call Muslims head slammers

The argument is not about praying or not. The issue is about following God's prescribed way of salvation.

In Islam, do you get Born Again?
In Islam, do you teach people to be born Again?

Satan tells you that it is NOT necessary condition to escape the fire of Hell and you believe him.

Islam came to give you a dummy (full of religious activities) but lacking God's SOLUTION for entering paradise all based on the deception of Iblis.

This is exactly what Iblis did for Adam and Eve. He gave them another formula different from what God earlier told them.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Islam has already invalidated itself for anyone who desires the TRUTH.

If you cannot from Islam explain the reason why Jesus is this spacial even in Islam, you are already decieved by Iblis and you are on your way to hell.

Why do you think

I don't call Muslims head slammers

You lie, we went into this argument because you used the phrase head slammers. Now you cannot defend it. If you can lie about this, why should I believe anything you say?

The argument is not about praying or not. The issue is about following God's prescribed way of salvation.

In Islam, do you get Born Again?
In Islam, do you teach people to be born Again?

Satan tells you that it is NOT necessary condition to escape the fire of Hell and you believe him.

Islam came to give you a dummy (full of religious activities) but lacking God's SOLUTION for entering paradise all based on the deception of Iblis.
True, coming from someone whose half of his testament authorship remains anonymous and invalidated. Do you know how much of reports gets lost in translation... Even the Torah has more validity of authorship than the Bible.

This is exactly what Iblis did for Adam and Eve. He gave them another formula different from what God earlier told them.

You need to be careful, even Christian Arabs call God Allah... the line that you are towing in your reference to Allah is yours alone... I saw this reference in your previous messages but chose to ignore. The Jew have a different approach but Yahweh still refers to God, The Christians also have a different approach yet the Father references God, the Muslims have a different approach and Allah still references God... If you have a contrary opinion, that is your prerogative. The question I asked you, you refused to answer but denied calling Muslims head slammer, If you deny this now, there is no basis for this argument anymore.

On a endnote, Jesus is just as important to the Muslims as Mohammed is, if not more, We do not doubt that he has a specific relationship with God. Jesus was not crucified but was instead raised to the heavens by God. Before the Day of Judgment, Jesus will return to Earth, descending from the heavens in the city of Damascus. Our only argument is not to equate him to the same level as "the Father"
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 8:59pm On Apr 06
Harnny:

You need to be careful, even Christian Arabs call God Allah... the line that you are towing in your reference to Allah is yours alone... I saw this reference in your previous messages but chose to ignore. The Jew have a different approach but Yahweh still refers to God, The Christians also have a different approach yet the Father references God, the Muslims have a different approach and Allah still references God... If you have a contrary opinion, that is your prerogative. The question I asked you, you refused to answer but denied calling Muslims head slammer, If you deny this now, there is no basis for this argument anymore.

Allah, Eloha, Elohim, God/god, Olorun, Chukwu, Deos all mean DEITY!

The name of the Allah or Deity of the Christians is Yahweh!
Is the name of the Deity of the Muslims Yahweh?

If the name of your God isn't Yahweh , then your God (Allah) is not the same as the God of the Jews and Christians.

Have you ever met any Christian who says that the name of his God is Allah ?

Harnny:

On a endnote, Jesus is just as important to the Muslims as Mohammed is, if not more, We do not doubt that he has a specific relationship with God. Jesus was not crucified but was instead raised to the heavens by God. Before the Day of Judgment, Jesus will return to Earth, descending from the heavens in the city of Damascus. Our only argument is not to equate him to the same level as "the Father"
I ask you basic questions about Jesus for he is spoken of in the Qur'an by Allah and in the Hadiths by Mohammed.

Don't tell me you don't know anything specific with respect to my questions to you

Why do you think

Are you saying that Allah wasted his resources on just one person in humanity and you don't know WHY Allah sent Jesus!?

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Allah, Eloha, Elohim, God/god, Olorun, Chukwu, Deos all mean DEITY!

The name of the Allah or Deity of the Christians is Yahweh!
Is the name of the Deity of the Muslims Yahweh?

If the name of your God isn't Yahweh , then your God (Allah) is not the same as the God of the Jews and Christians.

Have you ever met any Christian who says that the name of his God is Allah ? Ask an Arab Christian what they call God in their Language. You think Christianity only exist in English?

I ask you basic questions about Jesus for he is spoken of in the Qur'an by Allah and in the Hadiths by Mohammed.

Don't tell me you don't know anything specific with respect to my questions to you

Why do you think
1. Jesus did not have a father? If God can create Adam without either,
why can't he make Jesus with one?
2. Why is Jesus the only co-creator of Life with Allah? where is this written?
3. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven? Because Allah decrees it. He can do anything without question...
4. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran? Where is this written ?
5. WHy is Jesus the only human called the Spirit of Allah in Islam? Lol... you are referring to the same verse that debunked his divinity where Allah said he did everything with his permission and was supported by his spirit.

Are you saying that Allah wasted his resources on just one person in humanity and you don't know WHY Allah sent Jesus!?

Back to my question... should everyone who bow down to God in the Bible be called head slammers... in your own words?

Once again I tell you, no Muslim will deny Jesus special relationship with God. I have answered your questions. Now answer mine. The Angels and every one that bows to God. Are they head slammers too?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 10:25pm On Apr 06
Harnny:

Back to my question... should everyone who bow down to God in the Bible be called head slammers... in your own words?

Once again I tell you, no Muslim will deny Jesus special relationship with God. I have answered your questions. Now answer mine. The Angels and every one that bows to God. Are they head slammers too?
Why would you manufacture a statement and attribute it to me?

Where ever did you see me call any muslim head slammer?

You have not answered my question: I didnt ask you if Muslims have a relationship with Jesus, I asked you WHY Allah sent Jesus to the world beyond the usual vague rhetorics

Again:
1. Why do you think Jesus did not have a father? If God can create Adam without either,
3. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven? Because Allah decrees it. He can do anything without question...
4. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran? Where is this written ?
5. WHy is Jesus the only human called the Spirit of Allah in Islam? Lol... you are referring to the same verse that debunked his divinity where Allah said he did everything with his permission and was supported by his spirit.

If you don't know the answer tell me plainly and stop your evasive tactics.

Refer your question of head slamming for those who call you head slammers not me as it is irrelevant.

My own position is that Allah is not Yahweh: and if this is TRUE, no amount of worship or prayers will make your activities directed to the God of Moses and Israel.

Can you show me any evidence that ONE of the many Names of Allah is Yahweh!

Sometimes when I pray, I bow to God in prayer (face down on the floor): am I a Muslim?
Sometimes when I pray, I stand on my feet to God in prayer : am I a Muslim?
Sometimes when I pray, I kneel to God in prayer : am I a Muslim?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 4:54am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Why would you manufacture a statement and attribute it to me?

Where ever did you see me call any muslim head slammer?

You have not answered my question: I didnt ask you if Muslims have a relationship with Jesus, I asked you WHY Allah sent Jesus to the world beyond the usual vague rhetorics

Again:
1. Why do you think Jesus did not have a father? If God can create Adam without either,

If you don't know the answer tell me plainly and stop your evasive tactics.

Refer your question of head slamming for those who call you head slammers not me as it is irrelevant.

My own position is that Allah is not Yahweh: and if this is TRUE, no amount of worship or prayers will make your activities directed to the God of Moses and Israel.

Sometimes when I pray, I bow to God in prayer (face down on the floor): am I a Muslim?

O...I see now... you jumped on my response to someone else. So you weren't the original person I responded to. Apologies but was the only thing i wanted to address before you dragged me i to yhis conversation. Also, you jumped my responses inline your questions.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 9:18am On Apr 07
Harnny:

O...I see now... you jumped on my response to someone else. So you weren't the original person I responded to. Apologies but was the only thing i wanted to address before you dragged me i to yhis conversation. Also, you jumped my responses inline your questions.
Apologies accepted!

However,

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 11:41am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Apologies accepted!

However,
because it refer to the same monotheistic supreme being in each respective religion

You jumped on a response to someone else so except you maintain the other person's position, I don't see how my perspective on this is relevant to you.
His position, Muslims are head slammers, and I was out to show him Muslims pray the same way it's stated some prayed in the Bible. If I knew that was not you, then I would not even have engaged you cos you kept jumping away from the discussion and bringing up other sorts of arguments.

If you do this with the best of intentions and humility, it makes you a true believer, which some Muslims, Christians, Jews, and many other religious practitioners are.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 12:10pm On Apr 07
Harnny:

You jumped on a response to someone else so except you maintain the other person's position, I don't see how my perspective on this is relevant to you.
His position, Muslims are head slammers, and I was out to show him Muslims pray the same way it's stated some prayed in the Bible. If I knew that was not you, then I would not even have engaged you cos you kept jumping away from the discussion and bringing up other sorts of arguments.

If you do this with the best of intentions and humility, it makes you a true believer, which some Muslims, Christians, Jews, and many other religious practitioners are.
The Brahman of the Hindus is called God but is he your Allah?

Is Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) of the Buddhist also the Allah of Islam?

Is Amun the Creator Deity of the Egyptians the same as Allah?

If your answers to these three questions is NO!, then you cannot generalise.

Again:
1. Is one of the 99 plus names of Allah Yahweh?
2. If it is, can you give me an Islamic evidence?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

The Brahman of the Hindus is called God but is he your Allah?

Brahman is a concept, not a form or reference to an entity.

Is Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) of the Buddhist also the Allah of Islam?
Buddha is a human who attained enlightenment. He is not worshipped but revered.

Is Amun the Creator Deity of the Egyptians the same as Allah?
Amun-Ra as seen by the Egyptians, is a supreme being who is perceived as the Creator of everything. Then that fits into how Allah and Yahweh are perceived.

If your answer to these three questions is NO!, then you cannot generalize.

Again:
1. Is one of the 99 plus names of Allah Yahweh?
No, but it's an equivalent term. An Arab Jew will also call Yahweh, Allah. In the same way, a Yoruba will call Allah, Olorun or Eledumare and an Ibo, Chukwu. Does that mean those terms do not exist before Christianity or Islam? Man has always felt a connection to the divine even before the religions of scriptures. I believe this also answers your question 2.
2. If it is, can you give me an Islamic evidence?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 2:29pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Harnny post=129311818][/quote]
Too bad: Islam is all barks but no bite!

I invite you to ask your scholars why the Messiah was sent as a prophet to the world!

Was it a mistake of Allah (Almost 4 Billion Christians in the world)!?

Unless you are Born Again my friend, Jesus says you cannot enter paradise!
The Truth will set you free only if you choose to find it and adopt it.

Have a nice day!
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Too bad: Islam is all barks but no bite!

I invite you to ask your scholars why the Messiah was sent as a prophet to the world!

Was it a mistake of Allah (Almost 4 Billion Christians in the world)!?
One of the bases of creation is God's given free will. You have a problem with Islam, I don't have a problem with Christianity.
All you attempted to do was condemn Islam, I have no intention to condemn Christianity. They are people of the book. Who were the early Christians? those who acted like Jesus and followed his teachings. What did Jesus do? He prayed to the Father and preached love.
Jesus was sent to save our souls, the same way God sent Abraham, Moses, Mohammed, and many other prophets. I don't need a scholar to tell me that. You believed Jesus died and was resurrected, we believe he never died and was raised to heaven by God. This means both religion believes he lives on, whether in body or spirit. It is the same reason God didn't make everyone white and everyone English. The ways of God cannot be questioned.

Unless you are Born Again my friend, Jesus says you cannot enter paradise!
Does that mean every human before Jesus would burn in hell? Every Jew and Muslim?
The Truth will set you free only if you choose to find it and adopt it.

Have a nice day!

I have answered all your questions haven't I? All your references are from the Bible whose authorship is generally questioned. I will indulge you regardless.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 4:17pm On Apr 07
Harnny:

I have answered all your questions haven't I? All your references are from the Bible whose authorship is generally questioned. I will indulge you regardless.
You answered zero questions sir!

Or do you want me to summarise the questions here again?
My Questions:
[s]1a. Is one of the 99 plus names of Allah Yahweh?[/s]
[s]1b. If it is, can you give me an Islamic evidence?[/s]
This was the only one you partially answered
In other words, Allah is NOT Yahweh: and here you have a big problem

2. . Why do you think Jesus did not have a father? If God can create Adam without either,
3. Why is Jesus the only co-creator of Life with Allah? where is this written?
4. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven? Because Allah decrees it. He can do anything without question...
5. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran? Where is this written ?
6. WHy is Jesus the only human called the Spirit of Allah in Islam? Lol... you are referring to the same verse that debunked his divinity where Allah said he did everything with his permission and was supported by his spirit.
7. Why is Jesus the only human called the Word of Allah in Islam?

My Questions are not from the bible: they are questions you can get answers to from your Quran.

About Bible Authorship:
It seems that you now know better than Allah and your prophet Mohammed. Did Allah NOT to our scripture at the time of Mohammed?
Do you want me to tell you what Allah says about our scripture from your Quran?

On the Quran:
What is your strongest evidence that it was the direct words of God as dictated by Jibril to Muhammad?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

You answered zero questions sir!

Or do you want me to summarise the questions here again?
My Questions:
[s]1a. Is one of the 99 plus names of Allah Yahweh?[/s]
[s]1b. If it is, can you give me an Islamic evidence?[/s]
This was the only one you partially answered
In other words, Allah is NOT Yahweh: and here you have a big problem

2. . Why do you think Jesus did not have a father? If God can create Adam without either,
3. Why is Jesus the only co-creator of Life with Allah? where is this written?
4. Why is it that according to Islam, Jesus is not yet dead BUT is physically with Allah above the seventh heaven? Because Allah decrees it. He can do anything without question...
5. Why is it that Jesus know what you hide in your house according to Allah ion the Quran? Where is this written ?
6. WHy is Jesus the only human called the Spirit of Allah in Islam? Lol... you are referring to the same verse that debunked his divinity where Allah said he did everything with his permission and was supported by his spirit.
7. Why is Jesus the only human called the Word of Allah in Islam?

My Questions are not from the bible: they are questions you can get answers to from your Quran.

About Bible Authorship:
It seems that you now know better than Allah and your prophet Mohammed. Did Allah NOT to our scripture at the time of Mohammed?
Do you want me to tell you what Allah says about our scripture from your Quran?

On the Quran:
What is your strongest evidence that it was the direct words of God as dictated by Jibril to Muhammad?

None... revelation was directly to the prophet.... let me ask you the same, what is the evidence that the Bible was the direct accounts of Jesus?

For the questions listed... read inline the questions...your answers are there. You even copied them with the questions.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by TenQ: 9:33pm On Apr 07
Why are you dodging these Questions?
Didn't Allah tell you anything about Jesus of value?

If Allah is NOT Yahweh, do you admit that you have a big problem?

Harnny:

None... revelation was directly to the prophet.... let me ask you the same, what is the evidence that the Bible was the direct accounts of Jesus?

For the questions listed... read inline the questions...your answers are there. You even copied them with the questions.
You Muslims were the ones who gave extraordinary claims of the Quran: that the Quran is the exact words of Allah as dictated by Jibril. Therefore, mohammed wasn't writing of himself
1. Who were the evidence that Jibril dictated anything to Mohammed?
2. Who is Jibril?
3. What is the evidence that the Quran was dictated from God?

These are easy questions to answer

About the Bible
Jesus did not write any verse of the Bible neither did He dictate any verse of the Bible.
All the Bible (From Genesis to Revelation) is the account of men moved by the Holy Spirit to document a report of real events they were witnesses to or historical events common to the people of God. Many of the Prophets who wrote the Bible were given miraculous signs as a mark of being sent by God especially when they were writing the unseen or the unknown.
The Bible consists of several historical events which has been verified and is still been verified with Archeology.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Harnny(m): 5:22am On Apr 08
TenQ:
Why are you dodging these Questions?
Didn't Allah tell you anything about Jesus of value?

If Allah is NOT Yahweh, do you admit that you have a big problem?
when did I say that?

You Muslims were the ones who gave extraordinary claims of the Quran: that the Quran is the exact words of Allah as dictated by Jibril. Therefore, Mohammed wasn't writing of himself
1. Who were the evidence that Jibril dictated anything to Mohammed? None, we took his word for it. For someone who is not able to read to comprehend all these pre-creation story, it could not be ordinary. Its the same way there is no evidence those who wrote the bible were moved by God.
2. Who is Jibril? An Angel
3. What is the evidence that the Quran was dictated from God? None, the same way there is no witness to the Bible's revelation.

These are easy questions to answer

About the Bible
Jesus did not write any verse of the Bible neither did He dictate any verse of the Bible.
All the Bible (From Genesis to Revelation) is the account of men moved by the Holy Spirit to document a report of real events they were witnesses to or historical events common to the people of God. Many of the Prophets who wrote the Bible were given miraculous signs as a mark of being sent by God especially when they were writing the unseen or the unknown.
The Bible consists of several historical events which has been verified and is still been verified with Archeology.

You don't have a problem believing the Bible was written by men moved by God, but you have a problem believing God spoke to Mohammed through Angel Jibril? Are things revealed in the Quran contradictory to current or past events?

Someone claimed to have been chosen as a prophet and in communication with God through his Angel to give you his revelation, you don't believe him. Yet, you believed those who claimed to have been moved by God to write an account they did not witness. Can you maybe point to cases in the Quran refuted by archeologists? Also, I have bolden my responses to your questions, you kept copying without reading through them. they have been there all along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Wounded Cameroonian Soldiers Being Treated After Gun Battle With Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.