Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. (24406 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 8:18pm On Apr 01

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 8:59pm On Apr 01
Right to said defense?

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by erniok(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01
Empiree:
I'm sure you didn't know what you are talking about.

Okay, agreed. So why not give equal rights to Blacks?. Why is it that when you see Israel what comes to mind is White?. Almost every white people in the West claimed to be Jewish.

Ashkenazi are European Jewish converts who laid claim to the holy Land and established a Jewish state based on Judaism. It is like saying a Christian in Africa wants to establish his homeland in Rome just because he is Christian.
Read this well detailed report. I wanted to post a website that is more detailed but I no wan chop ban.

Fact is ashkenazi jews are real jews according to DNA reports..

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 9:44pm On Apr 01
erniok:

Read this well detailed report. I wanted to post a website that is more detailed but I no wan chop ban.

Fact is ashkenazi jews are real jews according to DNA reports..
I honestly don't blame you. You have been brainwashed by zionist media. Ashkenazi are mostly zionists. Sephardic Jews are more Jewish than Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi are European descent.

Research reads: "Of the Jewish populations in this cluster, the Ashkenazim were closest to South European populations (specifically the Greeks) and they were also closest to the Turks." The study estimated that on their paternal side, Ashkenazi Jews are descended from a core population of approximately 20,000 Jews who migrated from Italy into the rest of Europe over the course of the first millennium, and it also estimated that "All European Jews seem connected on the order of fourth or fifth cousins."

In a nutshell, Ashkenazi are European converts to Judaism. Even if you said they are the real Jews this still doesn't make them the rightful owners of the holy Land. I am actually speechless that you believe them. They migrated to Palestine in the late 19cent to Palestine. After they committed series of terrorism against indigenous Arab Palestinians and gained power, they now tried to change history. That, "Palestine is a land without people (Arab Palestinians) for the people(Europe Jews) without land". This is fraudulent.

As a result of this, they said God promised them the holy Land according to the Bible.

"Most Zionists (Ashkenazi) don't believe that God exists but they do believe that he promised them Palestine." Ilan Pappé
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 10:00pm On Apr 01

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by erniok(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01
Empiree:
I honestly don't blame you. You have been brainwashed by zionist media. Ashkenazi are mostly zionists. Sephardic Jews are more Jewish than Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi are European descent.

Research reads: "Of the Jewish populations in this cluster, the Ashkenazim were closest to South European populations (specifically the Greeks) and they were also closest to the Turks." The study estimated that on their paternal side, Ashkenazi Jews are descended from a core population of approximately 20,000 Jews who migrated from Italy into the rest of Europe over the course of the first millennium, and it also estimated that "All European Jews seem connected on the order of fourth or fifth cousins."

In a nutshell, Ashkenazi are European converts to Judaism. Even if you said they are the real Jews this still doesn't make them the rightful owners of the holy Land. I am actually speechless that you believe them. They migrated to Palestine in the late 19cent to Palestine. After they committed series of terrorism against indigenous Arab Palestinians and gained power, they now tried to change history. That, "Palestine is a land without people (Arab Palestinians) for the people(Europe Jews) without land". This is fraudulent.

As a result of this, they said God promised them the holy Land according to the Bible.

"Most Zionists (Ashkenazi) don't believe that God exists but they do believe that he promised them Palestine." Ilan Pappé
If this is your understanding of what I uploaded, then there's no point arguing with you. What I uploaded was a pure research work but obviously, your mind is already made up. Ashkenazi jews are jews and have rights to their historical home.

My take is the place was not fallow when they returned and must learn to coexist with the inhabitants like they did when they came back from babylonian exile.

If you have a weightier research work, kindly upload. If not, then there's no need for further conversations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 10:35pm On Apr 01
erniok:

If this is your understanding of what I uploaded, then there's no point arguing with you. What I uploaded was a pure research work but obviously, your mind is already made up. Ashkenazi jews are jews and have rights to their historical home.
Palestinians don't have Rights to their historic homes?

My take is the place was not fallow when they returned and must learn to coexist with the inhabitants like they did when they came back from babylonian exile.
Isn't this what the world has been talking about?. I have posted the same thing up there. Israel doesn't want this. They need to return to Europe if they can't live in peace with Palestinians.

If you have a weightier research work, kindly upload. If not, then there's no need for further conversations.
first all, I didn't see research you claimed you posted. You actually said you would not post it in order to avoid ban which is understandable. No amount of research you post that move me. Stop listening to the mainstream media. They give you opposite of facts. Chose alternative media. Why do you think Israel killed over 100 journalists in Gaza?. Just so to hide the truth.. Now there is a new propaganda they put out recently and they are banning alternative media platforms such as tiktok. Today, Israel passed a bill to ban Aljazeera in Israel. What does this tell you?.

The whole world is awaken except Christians in Africa. Good luck man. Palestinians will survive. Falsehoods can only last for as long as God permits. The Israeli army they called IDF today were actually haganan terrorists created on the 1920s.

Definitely these aren't God chosen people but if you think they are, then, you really need to question your God.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01
Matildahenshaw:
Once again you keep throwing hypocrisy unintelligently. The point is not to compare attrocities, but have a consistent moral principles which many your like absolutely don't understand. Hypocrisy is written over everything you say, in my two speech, I have condemned Hamas, Condemned Isreal, Condemned Islamic Quran extremism and isreali extremism using the Bible.. You seat here and talk about proportion, Have you asked yourself why Isreal has sponsored and helped ISIS in Syria?.. What is happening in Nigeria is horrific, what happened in Jos (which is my home and my people) is even closer to home, so don't speak to me about Understanding extremism or condemning it. You are mad that I have the guts to condemn Isreal when it does wrong, but you yourself cannot bring yourself to condemn them for what they are doing to Christians. So instead of focusing on that incident in and of itself, you are talking about Nigeria. Who is the hypocrite? Go to school CHILD.
educated illiterate...well-done....just stay off my mentions for now
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Gandrova: 12:05am On Apr 02
It is only a foolish person that will be happy with Genocide going on in Gaza.
What most of you don't know is there are Muslims and Christians living together in Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 12:47am On Apr 02
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Christlike01: 6:27am On Apr 02
gaskiyamagana:

Surely you are chronic oyel pipe vandals, who is stolen Nigeria oil wealth, just as your international thief -thief ISRAEL is after PALESTINIAN'S GAZA OIL RESERVE fields and wealth.
Secondly, blood sucking Hamas of your mentality is incompatible and incomparable to your human blood sucking God, who blood of animal is not SWEETER like blood of his begotten son to suck in other to wash away sins of his other sons. Jargon jargons faith, beliefs and practices.

You definitely need to work on your English language usage, man. I can't even make heads or tails of the terribly muddled and highly incomprehensible gibberish you struggled so hard to type! Get your priorities right, Aboki; you need to go back to school. You won't receive further responses from me; I can't deal with this!

Now, crawl back into whatever cave you came out of and remain as dumb as you already are there!
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by bdon123(m): 6:48am On Apr 02
gaskiyamagana:

That is the aim of your model, murderous Shaytanyahoo and now he has eliminated Hamas, abi, slowpoke?
Ni ba shetan ba.Hamas ne sun kawo masalan nnan
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by erniok(m): 7:40am On Apr 02
Empiree:
Palestinians don't have Rights to their historic homes?

Isn't this what the world has been talking about?. I have posted the same thing up there. Israel doesn't want this. They need to return to Europe if they can't live in peace with Palestinians.

first all, I didn't see research you claimed you posted. You actually said you would not post it in order to avoid ban which is understandable. No amount of research you post that move me. Stop listening to the mainstream media. They give you opposite of facts. Chose alternative media. Why do you think Israel killed over 100 journalists in Gaza?. Just so to hide the truth.. Now there is a new propaganda they put out recently and they are banning alternative media platforms such as tiktok. Today, Israel passed a bill to ban Aljazeera in Israel. What does this tell you?.

The whole world is awaken except Christians in Africa. Good luck man. Palestinians will survive. Falsehoods can only last for as long as God permits. The Israeli army they called IDF today were actually haganan terrorists created on the 1920s.

Definitely these aren't God chosen people but if you think they are, then, you really need to question your God.

I attached a pdf file and stated a more detailed link could.be provided if not for ban and yet you say you saw nothing? I understand,no research done can change your mind but on what basis do you claim they are not jews If i may ask. This is like saying your neighbour's kid isn't his even when a DNA report says otherwise. This would make you look not intelligent if you keep insisting.

Did they come from Europe? Yes. Would that deny them of a place they call home for generations? That would definitely be wrong. Would it be okay to kick out people they met on ground? The question is to where which makes it morally wrong g too. Like you and I agree, 2 options are there. Coexist or 2 state solution.

Let us also not be quick to forget that the initial 2 state solution was truncated by meddling arabs which led to the first Arab-Israel war.

Let's not forget also that Hamas offered a 10 years truce without recognizing israel and want full sovereignty over Jerusalem. This in my opinion is not realistic and Hamas must make compromise to get their state.

On your last paragraph about them not being God's chosen people, you are entitled to your opinion as the bible clearly said so. I must acknowledge that there are different gods and you are also entitled to your pick.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 8:50am On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
The only hypocrite here is you.. Stop projecting your hypocrisy on me. Where is your speech about how Isreal is treating us christians in Jerusalem? (Pope and many others are condemning them, have you seen the speech of Reverend Isaac of Gaza? Or he does not matter)? Where is your speech about the several christians they have intentionally killed using Snipers?. Where is your speech on how they are destroying every historical christian places in Gaza and bethlehem? Isreal is not Isreal in the bible, these are extremist and they don't give the flying Bleep about us christians. The only thing they accept is they are "God's choosen people". To draw a parallel on a forum about Isreal to Nigeria is naive. Bring a topic about Bokoharam or how my people were killed in Jos and see if I won't use the same energy to condemn extremist everywhere.

Extremism in RELIGION is a real problem in the world. If Muslims are quoting the Quran to say they are God choosen people, take away lands from people, commit attrocities.. We will condemn them. But because it is Isreal doing it, it is okay.

You just told God to Help people in South South and SouthWest in your earlier post, so those in the North are not christians And if they are not, they don't deserve protection? You extremist baffle me, you are no different than the Islamist extremist we rightfully also condemn. Except, you only see their dirts and NEVER yours.
madam, leave me alone now?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 9:08am On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
The only hypocrite here is you.. Stop projecting your hypocrisy on me. Where is your speech about how Isreal is treating us christians in Jerusalem? (Pope and many others are condemning them, have you seen the speech of Reverend Isaac of Gaza? Or he does not matter)? Where is your speech about the several christians they have intentionally killed using Snipers?. Where is your speech on how they are destroying every historical christian places in Gaza and bethlehem? Isreal is not Isreal in the bible, these are extremist and they don't give the flying Bleep about us christians. The only thing they accept is they are "God's choosen people". To draw a parallel on a forum about Isreal to Nigeria is naive. Bring a topic about Bokoharam or how my people were killed in Jos and see if I won't use the same energy to condemn extremist everywhere.

Extremism in RELIGION is a real problem in the world. If Muslims are quoting the Quran to say they are God choosen people, take away lands from people, commit attrocities.. We will condemn them. But because it is Isreal doing it, it is okay.

You just told God to Help people in South South and SouthWest in your earlier post, so those in the North are not christians And if they are not, they don't deserve protection? You extremist baffle me, you are no different than the Islamist extremist we rightfully also condemn. Except, you only see their dirts and NEVER yours.

And so what? They're Jews not Cristian. 98% of Gaza is Moslem. The people the IDF shot at wore the mark of Christianity on their head Abi? That's why they can be like look at a Christian shoot him. And if you believe in the Bible then you'll know that these people are the same Jews from the Bible.

Ask for the verse
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:45am On Apr 02
Lawag3:

And so what? They're Jews not Cristian. 98% of Gaza is Moslem. The people the IDF shot at wore the mark of Christianity on their head Abi? That's why they can be like look at a Christian shoot him. And if you believe in the Bible then you'll know that these people are the same Jews from the Bible.

Ask for the verse
sometimes it is better to keep quiet and let people assume you are ... than to speak and remove all doubt. They were in the freaking CHURCH? They were freaking worshipping and got Snipered (its all over the media). You guys will say every stupid thing there is to not hold Isreal accountable. Damn, the level of IQ on nairaland is baffling to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 12:07pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
sometimes it is better to keep quiet and let people assume you are ... than to speak and remove all doubt. They were in the freaking CHURCH? They were freaking worshipping and got Snipered (its all over the media). You guys will say every stupid thing there is to not hold Isreal accountable. Damn, the level of IQ on nairaland is baffling to say the least.

I have never heard of it I have never seen it show please show me . Show proof or maybe provide a link.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by gaskiyamagana: 12:21pm On Apr 02
Christlike01:

You definitely need to work on your English language usage, man. I can't even make heads or tails of the terribly muddled and highly incomprehensible gibberish you struggled so hard to type! Get your priorities right, Aboki; you need to go back to school. You won't receive further responses from me; I can't deal with this!

Now, crawl back into whatever cave you came out of and remain as dumb as you already are there!
English man, born-bread-buttered in England but deported to Nigeria after opening his like that of hippo to tell native speakers dat he sabi speak English pass dem.
Back in Nigeria, he is still proving so, this time around to cover his shame on his shameless beliefs in biblical human blood sucking God. You called Hamas blood sucking people and l said blood sucking of Hamas is not COMPATIBLE AND COMPARABLE TO THAT OF YOU BLOOD SUCKING GOD WHOSE BLOOD OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON IS SWEETER THAN THAT OF ANIMAL BLOOD.
Again, l said you and others whom shatanyahoo is a model, must be oyel pipe vandals because shatanyahoo is international thief -thief who is after PALESTINIAN'S GAZA OIL RESERVE fields and wealth.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02
Lawag3:

I have never heard of it I have never seen it show please show me . Show proof or maybe provide a link.
I just gave you 3 source below

You have never heard it and seen it but were quick to say Isreal is innocent. We need to learn to accept that Isreal is not a saint and they are very shady. That was how they lied about 40 beheaded babies, you know what? It never happened. It was all a lie.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/18/women-mother-daughter-gaza-church-israel-cardinal-vincent-nichols

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/16/middleeast/idf-sniper-gaza-church-deaths-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/17/israeli-forces-kill-two-christian-women-in-cold-blood-inside-gaza-church

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 3:28pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
I just gave you 3 source below

You have never heard it and seen it but were quick to say Isreal is innocent. We need to learn to accept that Isreal is not a saint and they are very shady. That was how they lied about 40 beheaded babies, you know what? It never happened. It was all a lie.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/18/women-mother-daughter-gaza-church-israel-cardinal-vincent-nichols

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/16/middleeast/idf-sniper-gaza-church-deaths-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/17/israeli-forces-kill-two-christian-women-in-cold-blood-inside-gaza-church

I never said Israel was innocent. they've done many bad stuff like supporting the South African apathied and some other stuff. But between Israel and Hamas I'll support Israel .

Their fight with Hamas is justified . Hamas struck first killing civilians raping women . So Israel is making sure it never happens again.

Most of the dead are Hamas fighters
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02
Lawag3:

I never said Israel was innocent. they've done many bad stuff like supporting the South African apathied and some other stuff. But between Israel and Hamas I'll support Israel .

Their fight with Hamas is justified . Hamas struck first killing civilians raping women . So Israel is making sure it never happens again.

Most of the dead are Hamas fighters
with this logic, Hamas attack was justified. Because Isreal has done same for 75 years.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Empiree: 4:09pm On Apr 02
People of the world have spoken

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 4:20pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
with this logic, Hamas attack was justified. Because Isreal has done same for 75 years.

Ok Israel invaded Gaza strip or the West Bank and killed 1200 civilians raped women and took over 300 hostages for 75 years.

If you talking about the land, the land is historically a Jewish land that Palestine was never a territory after the Jews the Romans controlled the land then the Ottomans then the British who then gave the land to the UN to partition. The UN divided the land between the Jews and the Palestinians. The Jews declared the state of Israel and “the Palestinians did same”. Nope they did not instead they joined together with other Arabs Nations to destroy Israel. They lost the war and they lost land Syria Egypt Jordan and Palestine they all lost land to Israel.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02
Lawag3:

Ok Israel invaded Gaza strip or the West Bank and killed 1200 civilians raped women and took over 300 hostages for 75 years.

If you talking about the land, the land is historically a Jewish land that Palestine was never a territory after the Jews the Romans controlled the land then the Ottomans then the British who then gave the land to the UN to partition. The UN divided the land between the Jews and the Palestinians. The Jews declared the state of Israel and “the Palestinians did same”. Nope they did not instead they joined together with other Arabs Nations to destroy Israel. They lost the war and they lost land Syria Egypt Jordan and Palestine they all lost land to Israel.
What are you talking about? Land? I am talking about Isreal committing the same rape, massacre that Hamas did. So this did not start Oct 7, you only want it to be so because that was the only time Isreal was the victim, but the 10 other times Palestine was the Victim, you guys looked the other way. Please be Human for once.

Deir Yassin Massacre (April 1948
Abu Shusha Massacre (May 1948)
Tantura Massacre (May 1948)
Lydda Massacre (July 1948)
Al-Dawayima Massacre (October, 1948)
Qibya Massacre (October 1953)
Khan Yunis Massacre (November 1956)
Sabra and Shatila Massacres (September 1982)
Al-Aqsa Massacre (October 1990)
The Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre (February 1994)
Jenin Refugee Camp (April 2002)
Gaza killings 2008 till date.

And for your info even before OCT 7, 2023 was the highest death toll for Palestinians in Westbank (but because it is Palestinians that are the victim, we all don't care). The one time Isreal was, hypocrisy started as usual.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/palestinians-were-dying-a-slow-death-before-oct-7us-europe-must-stop-israel/

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/latest/palestinians-west-bank-2023-was-deadliest-year-record

All you have to do is READ. Isreal is a pariah state. I used to be in your shoes, always blaming others Except Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 6:30pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
What are you talking about? Land? I am talking about Isreal committing the same rape, massacre that Hamas did. So this did not start Oct 7, you only want it to be so because that was the only time Isreal was the victim, but the 10 other times Palestine was the Victim, you guys looked the other way. Please be Human for once.

Deir Yassin Massacre (April 1948
Abu Shusha Massacre (May 1948)
Tantura Massacre (May 1948)
Lydda Massacre (July 1948)
Al-Dawayima Massacre (October, 1948)
Qibya Massacre (October 1953)
Khan Yunis Massacre (November 1956)
Sabra and Shatila Massacres (September 1982)
Al-Aqsa Massacre (October 1990)
The Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre (February 1994)
Jenin Refugee Camp (April 2002)
Gaza killings 2008 till date.

And for your info even before OCT 7, 2023 was the highest death toll for Palestinians in Westbank (but because it is Palestinians that are the victim, we all don't care). The one time Isreal was, hypocrisy started as usual.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-edit-page/palestinians-were-dying-a-slow-death-before-oct-7us-europe-must-stop-israel/

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/latest/palestinians-west-bank-2023-was-deadliest-year-record

All you have to do is READ. Isreal is a pariah state. I used to be in your shoes, always blaming others Except Isreal.

You're such an ignorant fellow.

Qibya massacre - Qibya then was part of Jordan and as usual the Palestinians attacked first this was a reprisal for the yehud attack.

Khan Kunis massacre- only men who were part of the fedayeen were killed and this was during the war with Egypt in 1953 Khan Kunis and Gaza at this time was part of Egypt.

Sabra and shatila massacre- this was during the Lebanese civil war in 1982 that the Palestinians started and it wasn't the Jews or IDF that did the killings it was the Lebanese military. DON'T TELL LIES

Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre (February 1994)- This was done by a single individual called Goldstein. He acted on his own.Goldstein was widely denounced in Israel and by communities in the Jewish diaspora,[6] with many attributing his act to insanity.[7] Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin condemned the attack, describing Goldstein as a "degenerate murderer" and "a shame on Zionism and an embarrassment to Judaism".

Jenin Refugee Camp (April 2002 - this was a war
The Battle of Jenin, took place in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank on April 1–11, 2002. Israel Defense Forces (IDF) entered the camp, and other areas under the administration of the Palestinian Authority, during the Second Intifada, as part of Operation Defensive Shield. The Jenin camp was targeted after Israel reported that it had "served as a launch site for numerous terrorist attacks against both Israeli civilians and Israeli towns and villages in the area."

Gaza killings. Did you know that Isreal
Israel unilaterally disengaged from the Gaza Strip in 2005. The next year Hamas was voted into power and committed many terrorist attacks on Isreal.

Al-Aqsa Massacre (October 1990.Following a decision by the Temple Mount Faithful to lay the cornerstone for the Temple, mass riots erupted,[4] In the ensuing clashes, 17 Palestinians died,[a] more than 150 Palestinians were wounded by Israeli security forces, and more than 20 Israeli civilians and police were wounded by Palestinians.

The Palestinians became violent because the Jews wanted to build their temple on a land that is historically theirs.

And all the others with the date 1948 all happened during the Israeli Arab war of 1948 those people supported the Arab coalition against Israel. And as usual they started it.

I recommend you read the book SON OF HAMAS . It will clear your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02
Lawag3:

You're such an ignorant fellow.

Qibya massacre - Qibya then was part of Jordan and as usual the Palestinians attacked first this was a reprisal for the yehud attack.

Khan Kunis massacre- only men who were part of the fedayeen were killed and this was during the war with Egypt in 1953 Khan Kunis and Gaza at this time was part of Egypt.

Sabra and shatila massacre- this was during the Lebanese civil war in 1982 that the Palestinians started and it wasn't the Jews or IDF that did the killings it was the Lebanese military. DON'T TELL LIES

Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre (February 1994)- This was done by a single individual called Goldstein. He acted on his own.Goldstein was widely denounced in Israel and by communities in the Jewish diaspora,[6] with many attributing his act to insanity.[7] Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin condemned the attack, describing Goldstein as a "degenerate murderer" and "a shame on Zionism and an embarrassment to Judaism".

Jenin Refugee Camp (April 2002 - this was a war
The Battle of Jenin, took place in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank on April 1–11, 2002. Israel Defense Forces (IDF) entered the camp, and other areas under the administration of the Palestinian Authority, during the Second Intifada, as part of Operation Defensive Shield. The Jenin camp was targeted after Israel reported that it had "served as a launch site for numerous terrorist attacks against both Israeli civilians and Israeli towns and villages in the area."

Gaza killings. Did you know that Isreal
Israel unilaterally disengaged from the Gaza Strip in 2005. The next year Hamas was voted into power and committed many terrorist attacks on Isreal.

Al-Aqsa Massacre (October 1990.Following a decision by the Temple Mount Faithful to lay the cornerstone for the Temple, mass riots erupted,[4] In the ensuing clashes, 17 Palestinians died,[a] more than 150 Palestinians were wounded by Israeli security forces, and more than 20 Israeli civilians and police were wounded by Palestinians.

The Palestinians became violent because the Jews wanted to build their temple on a land that is historically theirs.

And all the others with the date 1948 all happened during the Israeli Arab war of 1948 those people supported the Arab coalition against Israel. And as usual they started it.

I recommend you read the book SON OF HAMAS . It will clear your ignorance.

You are now resorting to insult?. I thought this was a good discourse that was why I engaged you this long. I don't do insults.

Take care.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 9:07pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:

You are now resorting to insult?. I thought this was a good discourse that was why I engaged you this long. I don't do insults.

Take care.

Being ignorant is not an insult. Like me I was ignorant of the fact the IDF shoot at Palestinian women in church you cured me of that ignorance.

I did same by explaining the massacres you felt Israel committed. Being ignorant isn't bad sometimes it's bliss .

Staying ignorant when there's no reason to be on the other hand very terrible 😁

By the way you dropped a hint on me having a low IQ although it was subtle but I didn't forget . So we're even now ☺️
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 9:31pm On Apr 02
Lawag3:

Being ignorant is not an insult. Like me I was ignorant of the fact the IDF shoot at Palestinian women in church you cured me of that ignorance.

I did same by explaining the massacres you felt Israel committed. Being ignorant isn't bad sometimes it's bliss .

Staying ignorant when there's no reason to be on the other hand very terrible 😁

By the way you dropped a hint on me having a low IQ although it was subtle but I didn't forget . So we're even now ☺️
You still do have a low IQ though lol. Going to wikipedia to picky pick paragraphs that speak to your biases does not make you intelligent. In fact some of your post were just copies that you couldn't wait to paste and propagate.

What do you mean by leave Gaza? Who sponsors Hamas? Isreal. They sponsor Hamas and Push hamas to ensure there is always issue between PLA and Hamas. What do you mean by leave gaza? If you still make it an open air prison? Bomb their only airport, control what comes in and out, Build an entire wall, control their migration? Does that sounds like freedom to you?

I have a MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy from University College London, and a BSc in Economics and a minor in History from University of Bristol. I don't just cherry pick. Sounds like I am boasting and bragging.. but may be I am lol.

What rubbish to presume Palestinians aren't ancestral to that land. DNA studies have confirmed their roots to Levantines and Canaan. They have as much claim as any original Jew to that land. Stop spewing false rhetorics, there are enough research conclusions on that topic.

Biko I am tired.. Enjoy the rest of your night and have a remarkable year. "Humanity FIRST, differences later".

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Lawag3: 10:37pm On Apr 02
Matildahenshaw:
You still do have a low IQ though lol. Going to wikipedia to picky pick paragraphs that speak to your biases does not make you intelligent. In fact some of your post were just copies that you couldn't wait to paste and propagate.

What do you mean by leave Gaza? Who sponsors Hamas? Isreal. They sponsor Hamas and Push hamas to ensure there is always issue between PLA and Hamas. What do you mean by leave gaza? If you still make it an open air prison? Bomb their only airport, control what comes in and out, Build an entire wall, control their migration? Does that sounds like freedom to you?

I have a MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy from University College London, and a BSc in Economics and a minor in History from University of Bristol. I don't just cherry pick. Sounds like I am boasting and bragging.. but may be I am lol.

What rubbish to presume Palestinians aren't ancestral to that land. DNA studies have confirmed their roots to Levantines and Canaan. They have as much claim as any original Jew to that land. Stop spewing false rhetorics, there are enough research conclusions on that topic.

Biko I am tired.. Enjoy the rest of your night and have a remarkable year. "Humanity FIRST, differences later".

Yeah I did go to Wikipedia for some information especially on the Ibrahimi mosque massacre . Because I knew it as the Hebron shooting. And I picked facts that can be backed up by history.

When you mean sponsors do you mean present or past. Because they is no proof Israel sponsored hamas. Like have you seen Hamas founding charter? Extermination of Jews is part of it. Israel saw this and was like yeah let's help them, let's sponsor them we'll only get exterminated in return.

I Agree with you Palestinians are from the middle East but the land of Israel belongs to Israel. Palestinians want all the land from river to the sea , if they didn't they would have declared their state side by side with Israel.

Please answer this question.

Is it true thousands of Palestinians go into Israel to work.

Why do you have a problem with the Israeli Gazan wall

Do you have a problem with the Egyptian Gazan wall

Do you have a problem with the American Mexican wall

When was the walls built.

Why was the wall built.

You really need to read the book SON OF HAMAS I could send to you if you want.
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Chikel20000(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03
Matildahenshaw:

just arguing up n down....pls rest
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by DeltaOil: 11:24pm On Apr 03
Honestey:

Thousands of your fellow Christians were also killed and I hope you are rejoicing about that too
When moslems kill christians are you happy?
Re: Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. by Matildahenshaw(f): 7:57am On Apr 04
Chikel20000:
just arguing up n down....pls rest
lol, I am resting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Wounded Cameroonian Soldiers Being Treated After Gun Battle With Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.