Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,960 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies (2531 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by Chicagograduate(m): 7:51am On Apr 04
MrCork:

Sorry. I do not pay men...only women!!((no oofencse)) angry
You don't have it.Na pride dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by MrCork: 9:10am On Apr 04
Chicagograduate:
You don't have it.Na pride dey worry you.

Really? I have N14 million naira in my Zennth bank savings account, just N3 nairaland left in my current account and only £11,500 in my london Barclays acount and u say i dont have moiney? Big mistake
Son U juss loss big time!!(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by Nice2023(m): 9:46am On Apr 04
orohbiro:
A guy. Help me with paltry 20k yesterday and he have d effrontery to ask me what he will get in return. Why is broke guys like this? can't you just help and leave undecided in return finish him there sad Big fool

I pity guys who are wooing u. Is this the kind of grammar u speak to attract 20k ?

And he have... i dey laugh.

Dating ladies without productive mentality is the worst I can ever think of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by Damian911: 9:50am On Apr 04
Womanizer:

I concur!

Those hips you're carrying require high maintenance therefore you deserve every penny a guy spends on you grin
Foolish simp
*Spits* undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by Chicagograduate(m): 10:48am On Apr 04
MrCork:

Really? I have N14 million naira in my Zennth bank savings account, just N3 nairaland left in my current account and only £11,500 in my london Barclays acount and u say i dont have moiney? Big mistake
Son U juss loss big time!!(REAL TALK) angry
Na pride you get
Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Any girl or lady that enjoys broke shaming struggling young men always end up marrying a broke man, it is spiritual and fact, if you doubt me, watch all the ladies you know that did it.

Sound minded ladies don't broke shame struggling young men. I am not saying you must date broke guys, hell no, but stop broke shaming struggling young men, most are trying so hard to break away from family inherited poverty but due to failures of consecutive Nigerian Presidents making Nigeria a distorted country that rewards corruption, criminality and crooked ways, most of those guys you broke shame has remained financially below average.

I speak from personal life experience.

10 years ago, I and 99% of my friends were broke directionless graduates just struggling to feed, but today, I can boldly tell you that more than 85% of us are financially buoyant, some have even joined the rich and Naira billionaire list, no jokes, and funny enough, some of the ladies that turned some of my friends down back then are still single, confused, broke, while some are married to broke guys (God forgive me I am not mocking them, just trying to make you understand my point ).

So take it personal from me and learn not to broke shame struggling young men, most times it's not their fault, they are trying their best but the Nigerian system doesn't favor guys born into poor or average family backgrounds, peace
God bless u sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies by tochez24(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04
Reminderz:
in a world where people patronises anything, even a cow will call itself the president... I don't blame you, I blame the idiot...

Most Nigerian men are the problem we have in this country⚠️

I bet that guy cannot give his fellow nigga 1k🙄

Ask them for monetary help before making any guy your friend because these fools cannot ever learn💯

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? / Where Did U Meet Ur Bf/gf / If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.