Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! (4610 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 5:39pm On Apr 02
imagrg:
English Language failed this one!
You are one of the embarrassment you mentioned in your incoherent piece.

son you beento London? I begggggggy!!!!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by drimzsmoke(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02
jamesversion:

No, he's not . Ilamina is in a world of her own. No mad person anywhere on earth has anything on her. grin

I don't find her interesting or funny!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Sirhush(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02
I sha know say no language way God no hear grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by REGINALD001(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02
MrCork:
M.0.D....FR0NT PAGE PLEASE!!

Juss saw Nigerian two guys again spekin pegion english in front of white ladies at the bus stop here in South London pekam. I waz so embarrass coz they Nigerian..can u imagine?? This is why we always tell people am Jamaican. U homebase people need to stop this $hit asap.. especially when u come to London. STOP EMBARASSSSIN US...PLEASE!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

ONYE ERIRI ERI

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Caleb15(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02
Even Jesus speaks Efik

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by lilyheaven: 7:16pm On Apr 02
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
thesicilian:

Even if he says it in Queen's English, he'll still not make sense.
He's embarrassed because his fellow Nigerians are speaking pigin English, the same pigin English that other foreigners are dying to learn. But he won't be embarrassed to see Russians or Chinese speaking their own version of English language.
The guy is lost

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Emmabyte: 9:17pm On Apr 02
I no go talk until I see this rubbish on front page
MrCork:

Juss saw Nigerian two guys again spekin pegion english in front of white ladies at the bus stop here in South London pekam. I waz so embarrass coz they Nigerian..can u imagine?? This is why we always tell people am Jamaican. U homebase people need to stop this $hit asap.. especially when u come to London. STOP EMBARASSSSIN US...PLEASE!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Peakdesign23(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02
From my own pov, you’re wrong and they’re absolutely right. πŸ’―
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by hstar: 10:22pm On Apr 02
Gift96:

The guy deserves an award
It's like you know him well, a very old nairalander if u sabi am well well

By the way, can you please interprete what happened to the little boy on your profile to me? Please, I want to learn

I looked at it and tried to decipher what was going on, but na lie, I no get.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by steeltrust: 11:34pm On Apr 02
MrCork:

See yor head like sangorogoro village moskito. No wonder they depot u people backkkto africa.how can u commmto London & be speking pigeon English?does this place looooklike Nigeria to u? We spek queen's English & we belif in union jack. Do u enen no what union jack is??bush man!!!(no oofencse) angry
but you want to be Jamaican that speaks and proud of patois

You see how stupid you’re πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 12:56am On Apr 03
steeltrust:
but you want to be Jamaican that speaks and proud of patois

You see how stupid you’re πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

So u wannnto compare jamaican patio language
yor ragggamofin pegion english that make people sound like bus condoctor....corrrrrect?...which one do u think white people will acccccept Or which one do u think will get u halfcast babes? are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 12:59am On Apr 03
REGINALD001:

ONYE ERIRI ERI

Spek English gaddddddemit...and then u wander why they say u homebase people are 10year backward. do U spek pigeon English sir? angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 1:03am On Apr 03
Emmabyte:
I no go talk until I see this rubbish on front page

Rubbbbbishhh how?so u will come to London & start spek dat yor danglobilikaly pigeon English...corrrrrect?bro u try dat here & i swaaaar i will personally get u depoted baccckto chad!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Emmabyte: 2:34am On Apr 03
Who is this one, are you mad or something
MrCork:

Rubbbbbishhh how?so u will come to London & start spek dat yor danglobilikaly pigeon English...corrrrrect?bro u try dat here & i swaaaar i will personally get u depoted baccckto chad!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 2:48am On Apr 03
MrCork:

What audacity!
What you have written here is no different from what you have accused the Nigerians of, incoherent talk.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Haynnie: 3:31am On Apr 03
drimzsmoke:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mr Cock my man. The only consistent nairaland weyrey!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Only him na mechanicmike, pumpumprince,mrcork,daddymike

All him alternate nai be this I sabi am grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by steeltrust: 3:36am On Apr 03
MrCork:

So u wannnto compare jamaican patio language
yor ragggamofin pegion english that make people sound like bus condoctor....corrrrrect?...which one do u think white people will acccccept Or which one do u think will get u halfcast babes? are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencsece) angry
you sound so dumb man

Am in the US and my colleges are so in love with the way I speak pigin when am on call with family back home and ask me to teach them which I always do.

The truth is you wan trend but you know no Watin to take trend

You de find front page look for better thing being you go enter front page
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by falcon01: 6:44am On Apr 03
Gift96:

The guy deserves an award
Him and Mamagee
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Mercury12(m): 8:39am On Apr 03
MrCork:

LoL

Over masturbation don Finish your brain
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by OboOlora(f): 9:31am On Apr 03
Some people are actually taking Mr Cork serious and replying him hahahahaha
Either you are new to Nairaland or you need intense mental evaluation cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Blackskinman007(m): 10:01am On Apr 03
😁😁
I don laff taya...
Mrcork na confirm mumu man
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 10:45am On Apr 03
steeltrust:
you sound so dumb man

Am in the US and my colleges are so in love with the way I speak pigin when am on call with family back home and ask me to teach them which I always do.

Really? Ok so u spek pigeon English to donald trump....abison if u lie again ehhh, i will give u double back hand slap all the way from here in pekam london. So u one of those Nigeria people in America disgrasing Nigeria which dat raggggamofin pigeon English & then when white people teΔΊl u to go back to africa, u start nagggin like kangaroo. STP DISGRASING NIGERIA PLEASE!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 10:48am On Apr 03
Bankowner:

What audacity!
What you have written here is no different from what you have accused the Nigerians of, incoherent talk.

Must u always act like a Nigerianist? So u go around spekin pegion english but then get upset when people call u monkey...have u ever beeento london sir? angry
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Gift96: 11:02am On Apr 03
MrCork:

Must u always act like a Nigerianist? So u go around spekin pegion english but then get upset when people call u monkey...have u ever beeento london sir? angry

grin grin grin
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Gift96: 11:03am On Apr 03
falcon01:
Him and Mamagee

Mamagee3 is in another world entirely grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 11:33am On Apr 03
MrCork:

Oga!
Be proud of your language. The english you're yapping about is not African.
I will speak pidgin english as long as I am not in conversation with a white person.
You should come here and listen to naija boys speaking pidgin in the transit bus. Wetin concern oyinbo person?
It's like you saying a Russian shouldn't speak his language before english girls.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by DesChyko: 11:34am On Apr 03
You know they are new cats when they still get triggered by Mr Cork 😁😁

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 11:36am On Apr 03
steeltrust:
you sound so dumb man

No mind the guy!
Inferiority complex na im dey worry am.
E for tell me say make I no wear my buba and sokoto in front of white woman.

Mr. Cork
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 11:37am On Apr 03
OboOlora:
Some people are actually taking Mr Cork serious and replying him hahahahaha
Either you are new to Nairaland or you need intense mental evaluation cheesy
Sebi na to trend dey hungry am.
We go give am im food.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by zanebaddo(m): 11:37am On Apr 03
MrCork:

guy stop this your rubbish post about London. Wetin dey here? You are even living in a dirty neighbourhood pecham? I know say na yoruba you be. Your grandmother don invite you come we no go hear word.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 12:10pm On Apr 03
zanebaddo:
guy stop this your rubbish post about London. Wetin dey here? You are even living in a dirty neighbourhood pecham? I know say na yoruba you be. Your grandmother don invite you come we no go hear word.

Really? U never beeeento london & u asking *wetin dey there*....u better tank God for television becozz if not for television u will remain bushman...anyways london is a city in England & wales where u have London bus. Do u even no wot London double deka bus is?.be nice & i will show u picture!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland / Importance Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.