Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" (4610 Views)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (bullshit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2012
If during an argument,
a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshit from,
what is he trying to tell her please?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by 190: 8:51pm On May 22, 2012

Huh

what does what mean! undecided
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by 190: 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
sweetlemonade

You are the only tangarine that i can lick

what does it mean undecided
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by millco88(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2012
It means that you're too nice and its a turnoff for him.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:08pm On May 22, 2012
He means if it was someone else apart
from his immediate family that did what
you did, the person will be lying in an
hospital bed breathing with an oxygen
mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level
English?

6 Likes

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2012
Lol! Its not like I'm carried away by it of course! Lol! I'm just asking...... You know how you guys are, so difficult to understand!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:16pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lol! Its not like I'm carried away by it of course! Lol! I'm just asking...... You know how you guys are, so difficult to understand!
See as she dey rearrange. Ta
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: He means if it was someone else apart
from his immediate family that did what
you did, the person will be lying in an
hospital bed breathing with an oxygen
mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level
English?
What I "did" to him is no where near something that would warrant me lying in a hospital bed o! Btw, Na wa for your question o!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:20pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
What I "did" to him is no where near something that would warrant me lying in a hospital bed o! Btw, Na wa for your question o!
Well he was telling you that if not that he likes you? Hell will have been let loosed. I will advice you don't do that again
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:21pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
See as she dey rearrange. Ta
Rearrange what?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:25pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Rearrange what?
You still dey ask?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by omega25red(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Geez you dont seem to get anything. You dont understand figurative talk and you dont get sarcasm at all.

the man would not take your buiishit if he didn't like you. simple answer is he likes you enough to deal with your nonsense.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well he was telling you that if not that he likes you? Hell will have been let loosed. I will advice you don't do that again
Yes sir. He's not my boyfriend though. Just a friend so that statement kinda surprised me
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Killz1(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2012
It means he has strong feelings for you. . . might even love you! wink

1 Like

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:37pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

It means he has strong feelings for you. . . might even love you! wink
this kin display of love get coma oooo
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Killz1(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
this kin display of love get coma oooo

Trust me. He'll ask her out soon. He's just being careful
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:43pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Trust me. He'll ask her out soon. He's just being careful
Whenyou mean take her out do you mean the Assassin type of "take her out" or what?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2012
It means that he thinks you're sexy.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by ijebabe: 9:56pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Whenyou mean take her out do you mean the Assassin type of "take her out" or what?
LMAO! grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2012
J12: It means that he thinks you're sexy.
Lol!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: If during an argument a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?

In one sentence, he loves you

1 Like

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol! Why your mind dey run helter skelter? Abi you wan take style toast me?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Killz1(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

Olodo. i said ASK HER OUT! grin
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 10:04pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Why your mind dey run helter skelter? Abi you wan take style toast me?
I don't toast online. Plus that your BF sounds like a regular boxer
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 10:05pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Olodo. i said ASK HER OUT! grin
You got me worried there
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2012
This same guy tells people when he introduces me to them that I am a "good girl" what could it mean?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 10:14pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: This same guy tells people when he introduces me to them that I am a "good girl" what could it mean?
when you see him 2morrow, ask him
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't toast online. Plus that your BF sounds like a regular boxer
Lol! If I say I don't take crap from people it does not necessarily mean that I beat them to a stupor when they give me crap. It just means that I will stop them right in their tracks and possibly delete them from my contacts list.

1 Like

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Killz1(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: This same guy tells people when he introduces me to them that I am a "good girl" what could it mean?

Seriously, how old are you? How can you not know what that means?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Seriously, how old are you? How can you not know what that means?
Abeg its not my fault o! You know how you guys can be! I'm just asking to get other opinion from guys since you guys understand yourselves better
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Killz1(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Abeg its not my fault o! You know how you guys can be! I'm just asking to get other opinion from guys since you guys understand yourselves better

He's used to other ladies, so there is something about you that is quite different than what he's used to. . .
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2012

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? / Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.