Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra (80775 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Slytiger: 4:52pm On Apr 03
Her problem.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by omoredia: 4:52pm On Apr 03
I like women like this I wont lie. Sweet

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by benqo01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03
Tokotaya:
God is poweful!

Very powerful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by id4sho(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03
jedisco:
Recipe for chronic back pain
Aswearugad
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Didijiji: 4:53pm On Apr 03
Tokotaya:
God is poweful!
why mention his name here?

with your warped mind feeling

why mention his name
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Maysdevices(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03
Kingluqman:
All boobz are meant to be fall, either big or small

grin

Show me a small standing boobs after e don go through a thorough pressing from a typical 9ja man grin
There is a runs girl that lives two houses away from me

Many men have come and gone

But it is still so pointy, she can shoot you with her boobs sef

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Apr 03
Omo see bweasts, see nipples. O jigbi jigbi. Breasts come dey hungry me like kilode.

Latakia how big are yours? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Paracetamol01: 4:55pm On Apr 03
WOW πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ’š watermelon πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Chetas81(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03
JobNeededUrgent:
Doggonedog where have you been
he always come on nairaland, but your pussycat not always around πŸ‘½πŸ‘½
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Konquest: 4:57pm On Apr 03
Tokotaya:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13228089/amp/mom-huge-boobs-respond-haters-shamed-reduction.html

Microsecondnews
These "two milk industries" are voluminous tbh. She's definitely gonna be having back aches and chest pains as we speak.

With over 1.9 million views on her social media platform, she's definitely using this for publicity... Time to cash out big time in the media.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Apr 03
Peakdesign23:
It’s so natural and perfect!
especially the nipples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kenmatt(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03
I didn't go through the letters but going by the Photos; The one on the brown is no no for me but the one on the ash is cool.

Some men like it Orange, others prefer Paw paw while some Gees will tell you it's watermelonic that rocks their Boat, others will even tell you if not Pineapple count them off.

Me, I like Paw paw and Apple .

Tell us yours.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by gender123: 4:57pm On Apr 03
I'm not an expert in such cases but due to my experience, I want to make four points very clear

Thank you πŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Sirchiboy: 4:57pm On Apr 03
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Show me ONE natural big boob that stands and I will marry from Nairaland!
But you like to suck fallen boobs
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by qtx(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03
Chee59:
I don't envy the back pain she lives with.
shocked Seriously? I am really learning here. I didn't know it has any posture related issues
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03
Ronke Oshodi Oke comes to mind
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Cajal(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03
sulakishop:
Operation feed the nation
Abah🀣🀣🀣🀣
All progressive congress factory

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Bmaster(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03
Petites girls left the chat room grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by hslbroker2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03
Tokotaya:
God is poweful!
I see a good pillow, I swear I won't hesitate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by tollyboy5(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03
Tokotaya:
God is poweful!
The Lord is great πŸ™ŒπŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by tollyboy5(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:
There is a runs girl that lives two houses away from me

Many men have come and gone

But it is still so pointy, she can shoot you with her boobs sef
Can we be friends grin.
You sound like a wonderful lady

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Glimpsetv: 5:17pm On Apr 03
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by adecz: 5:18pm On Apr 03
I don't blame her.

No bra πŸ‘™ can handle this load β—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by OSCARTEC: 5:27pm On Apr 03
God always bless his people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Cantonese: 5:27pm On Apr 03
Yeye haters.

Even the lepas among them mock. The k-leg, flat yansh, owl looking ladies also mock. Why not also mock men with heavy sizes under, who run on such occasions?

Jealous people who wish their own should be at least half of the ladies no rest.

Her breast, her life. Make una go cut am comot na.

Jagbajantis intete.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Chithauri(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03
You go suck you go tire. Not my kind of breasts though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Meteng: 5:32pm On Apr 03
Omo, na one man dey juggle these things. To watch them swinging under when you’re doing do><y is pure bliss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by GodPrince: 5:34pm On Apr 03
I go fhuck these boobs with every spare time and energy i have in my life

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Apr 03
How does telling someone to wear bra the same thing as hating?
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Majesty33(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03
Those boobs need to be sucked severely and squeeezed thoroghly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by dollyjoy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03
Chee59:
I don't envy the back pain she lives with.
Back pain?
I wonder why people say this. I am on the big side and I never experienced any back pain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by LeeSmart: 5:35pm On Apr 03
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.
Kai mallam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.