Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? (42568 Views)

Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05
Sapasenator:

Have you ever considered a visit to a psychiatrist?

Hahahahahah, waiting the guy they talk self

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:21pm On Apr 05
naijapikin2:
Go ahead express your desires. But don't cheapen yourself on doing it. You can ask him out and still maintain your high esteem. I've coulselled ladies like this before and the way you go about it will determine how it turns out for you. As you do it... MAINTAIN YOUR RELIGIOUS STANDARD.

Good luck dear. πŸ™

Ok.
Thank you.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by safarifarms(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:
I need very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.
I don't see anything wrong with taking a shot. Having a woman that is likable by me showing interest in me can be a big attraction for me. However, it appears it's a turn off for some (or maybe most) other men. So I would rather suggest you just try to befriend him and the fact that you asked if he's married should signal to him that you may be interested. So hopefully he gets to like you too and initiates the important conversation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05
So everyone that preaches on social media is a born again now??πŸ˜‚

I pity you

5 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by IbeOkehie: 12:23pm On Apr 05
Some points, no opinions just facts.

Females HATE being rejected. It's funny cheesy

Most hyper-religious folks are bad characters, very predatory and controlling.

Bear in mind, the kind of high value man that most women want have a tendency to over indulge the male instinct for sexual promiscuity...because they can. It takes a high value woman to capture such a man, especially in Nigeria. This particular point is the controlling factor in the human mating market.

Likewise beautiful women are very expensive to woo, mate and maintain because they have plenty of options, in fact they're way more problematic than high value men but I digress.

In general, as long as premarital sex and financial exploitation isn't involved in a courtship, there's nothing to lose on the part of the female.

Good Luck to Females.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by ItisWell22(f): 12:23pm On Apr 05
oglalasioux:
What’s the colour of fraud?

Once people display righteousness on social media be very very wary.

I’m not saying this guy is a fraud but 90% of the time, people carrying church on their heads are dangerous with money and relationships.

Well said. πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Proserpina: 12:25pm On Apr 05

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Error401: 12:25pm On Apr 05
I hope you dont regret it in the end.

I went through very similar situation recently, she loved me so much, admired me from a distance, we became friends but I thought we were just friends. She got sick and I supported her as a friend, got some groceries too. I knew she was single and I was too but I wanst attracted to her. She shut her shot and never backed down even when I stylishly rejected her, she kept going. No matter how hard I try to accept her, a part of me doesnt want her, shes pretty, and bursty which is my spec, but I was inlove with someone else and trying to get the other ladys consent. (I did eventually)

In the end I had to give her what she wanted (Svx) and never returned.

Moral of the story
The people you love may love someone else too. Try to be friends and see if you align, if he is pios as you claimed, he will tell you the truth. If not, you will get used and dumped. My advice is to take your time, avoid saying it FIRST.

Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

Please sincere advice.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.

fictional writing
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Bluntguy: 12:26pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.
Hmmm. Dm me your pix
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Nijimog: 12:27pm On Apr 05
Aunty dey your lane, u don't need to go after a man(it shows desperation)

If u trust your God, leave your God to do his work for u,

Don't do God's work

What will be, will be

Be patient, your man will come
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by OBTOREPA(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a mature adult who knows what she wants. I don't need to go start doing all the girly pretence "catch my green light" game. Im the one who wants it and I'll go direct if it enters my head . Highest he go turn me down, he won't beat me now. Abi. grin
I'm liking you already.
We can mingle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05
Proserpina:
You want to throw shot at Christian brother grin one who preach against sexual immorality publicly at that.

There's a reason he chose that path and he may see you as the one set to test him. My advice be his friend, be nice to him but don't ask him out.
You want her to die from her craving? grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05
Do your thing wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Proserpina: 12:29pm On Apr 05

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Intergrated: 12:29pm On Apr 05
This one come worst pass obavoh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by richie240: 12:30pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

It is impossible to satisfy a female by reason of the fact that they view things in a million and one ways.

To the average man color blue is blue, but the average woman has close to 300 shades of blue.

This is why husbands are chosen for women by their fathers in the olden days, bcus, left to the daughter, she will not find a single man worthy enough due to her uncountable demands.

What I can just advise you is to settle down level up with the man that can provide your basic needs: Godliness, protection and provision. But I won't chastise u if u chose to wait for your 'dream man', so long as u have faith to back it up.

Best wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by LagosG: 12:30pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.
I'm 1000% sure he doesn't want you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Apr 05
lexy2014:

fictional writing
Where's your prove that it's fictional shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by toujurs: 12:31pm On Apr 05
Evening newspaper have spec too grin. Problem does not finish in this life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:33pm On Apr 05
Proserpina:
You want to throw shot at Christian brother grin one who preach against sexual immorality publicly at that.

There's a reason he chose that path and he may see you as the one set to test him. My advice be his friend, be nice to him but don't ask him out.

I'm not asking him out. Just want to be friends with him for starters but don't want to give him any impressions yet . Let him now be the one to do the needful after been friends for a while.

I just want to know ways to get into his circle without raising a suspicion.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by adeiza4u(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.
Firstly, pray about it and let God work it out on your behalf since you are a child of God.

Secondly, take it gradual. Look for ways to support his contents and all. Let him notice you and what you stand for and your beliefs, through your engagement of his contents.
Thirdly, think about innovative ways to better his contents and goals. Make the suggestions to him.
If God is in support, he'll get to know something unique about you and gets closer.
Please, relax and take it gradual. God bless you for wanting something good!

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by CharlotteFlair: 12:34pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

You lie!
I still watched another of his recent video last night and he was still addressing the teens on illicit sex and it implications of which are HIV and hepatitis and this even made my head go Gaga because these are the kind of things I speak about and kick against so there's this connection between us and our outlook on life.

Let His will be done.
Wahala be like wetin again o?

My sister Sha open your eyes.

This is Africa where the male is very domineering. They don't take any woman hitting at them seriously. They will see you as loose.

I'll advise you to bury your thoughts!

The highest length you should go with this man of your dreams is to masturbate thinking about him and nothing more.

What am I saying, keep him in your dreams alone for your mental health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by yesloaded: 12:34pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.

No, it will end in premium tears

You are not in love but in lust

Try it & come back here to lament

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Roynuell(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05
As a born again child of God that you said you are,I think the first thing to do is to pray about it. No need to seek advice from anyone here...

You'll know what to do when you do that.

Unless this story is just fiction, cos no born again will seek man's advice when he/she is aligned with God!!!

My 2 cents!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jetland(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Please sincere advice.

I've a few things to say if only you'll accept it.

1. 80% of men won't respect you if you obviously shoot your shot first as a lady. It's only mature men with high level of understandings will appreciate your courage for taking the shot.

2. If you must shoot your shot, let it be indirect. Like your body language kind of stuff instead of making it too obvious.
3. That she teaches about purity doesn't mean he's born again. You just have to be careful. Not withstanding though, you can still fire your shot and observe him as the relationship progresses to see if he's practicing what he's teaching.

4. There is no harm in trying and damn the consequences. grin
But on a serious note, I've been looking for a lady who will first shoot her shot at me for years now, but I'm yet to find one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by G00dharddick: 12:35pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

**For where I keep that my 6 by 6 somebody wan chop pako this night** grin

Why don't I deserve him? I've kept myself pure for so long and I'm wiser and better in handling relationship matters by the grace of God. So? Only a blind man will throw away a golden opportunity like me.

If the above are the reasons why you think you deserve him then you have no reason at all.

Men are the prize to be won and it's clear you are not his standard. Apart from your kpekpus what else can you offer him? I'll urge you to move on, you can never be his standard

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:37pm On Apr 05
Error401:
I hope you dont regret it in the end.

I went through very similar situation recently, she loved me so much, admired me from a distance, we became friends but I thought we were just friends. She got sick and I supported her as a friend, got some groceries too. I knew she was single and I was too but I wanst attracted to her. She shut her shot and never backed down even when I stylishly rejected her, she kept going. No matter how hard I try to accept her, a part of me doesnt want her, shes pretty, and bursty which is my spec, but I was inlove with someone else and trying to get the other ladys consent. (I did eventually)

In the end I had to give her what she wanted and never returned.

Moral of the story
The people you love may love someone else too. Try to be friends and see if you align, if he is pios as you claimed, he will tell you the truth. If not, you will get used and dumped. My advice is to take your time, avoid saying it FIRST.

Ok. Thanks.

I'm not carried away yet so I can still manage and control my emotions for now. So no worries, I won't lose it. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05
Proserpina:
She should get close to him first, her craving may even die at first meet up grin grin grin
If that man let her close, she fit rape am grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by G00dharddick: 12:38pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
That's enough greenlight already but you may go further. Funny enough most guys don't quickly grab a greenlight.

If you are not very smart as a guy you'll not understand some kind of greenlight. My own greenlight is very funny, you'll never have a clue except you are way too smart.

Even feminist too are longing for men's attention. Wonder shall never end

Only an insane individual will give you attention let alone looking at your greenlight

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by babz11(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05
Please hope you will give us a follow up, I want to know how this will ends. Goodluck
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by richie240: 12:41pm On Apr 05
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not asking him out. Just want to be friends with him for starters but don't want to give him any impressions yet . Let him now be the one to do the needful after been friends for a while.

I just want to know ways to get into his circle without raising a suspicion.
The suspicion flag had been raised since the first time you asked if he is married.

It's like a man thinking he'll not raise suspicion for asking a lady for her phone number.

He already knows the angle you were coming from hence him ghosting u for long b4 finally telling u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.