Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade (7382 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Why Femi Fani-kayode Is The Worst Politician - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Finecat(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
It's a tie between Orji Kalu and Alao Akala. The 2 are one of the worst things to ever happen to Nigeria.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by xtianh(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ikedi ohakim, Reasons. The worst governor of imo state ever, he governed imo state through internet (facebook) nd billboard, he inflated all the contract he awarded, he lied tht he hs finishd constructing an electric bridge in owerri while it only exists on billboard nd magazine , he maltreated indigenes of the state by floggng a Rev. Father. He is the first gov.to ever lost election while stil in office nd to cap it all he was a former 419ner
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by ismhab(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dr. Rabi'u musa kwankaso
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by mikuz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
I proudly nominate Goodluck!
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
Babaginda Again. He elevated homosexuality to statecraft.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by buzor(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
here comes my own five
1. retarden badluck jonathan; reason is that d dude is too dull for my liking
2. ibb for devaluing our naira and putin us into all these troubles
3. adammu ciroma d slowpoke says that d cattle rearers must rule over us all or else we get bokoharam and he has fulfilled it
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by asoebi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
Check dis out Obj on the left Gej on the right grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Torch1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
seanet02:

That is an ibo man for you, Criminals and murderers are their role models. They worship and cherish criminals all their life. the same Nzeribe that sold weapons to kill ?
ofe mmanu/Yoruba people and thier tribalism, when will u guys get tired of bashing Igbo pple on NL. Envy go kill u, Ara Ga Na Agba Ndi Ofe mmanu, Osu imi go die. Igbo-phians.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by brainpulse: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Jonatin Edebenonsense goodhorn
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
Awolowo
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by kasiem(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
Finecat:

It's a tie between Orji Kalu and Alao Akala. The 2 are one of the worst things to ever happen to Nigeria.
retrieve ur statement on orji kalu; if not for anyother thing, the man elevated sports in nigeria. Go to his senatorial district and see what he did for them
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by essy1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
oBaSAnjo
very cunning and trickish
even wen pronouncing the name , u know u are calling the devil's incarnate
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by thebigdon1: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
Alao akala, gbenga daniel, lucky igbenedion, infact all the members of nass
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nnamdi Azikwe
Oju-iku
Gbenga daniel
Alao alakala
emman bin oduagan
rochas okorocha
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by vicoloni(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Oju-iku
Alao Alakala (bad dream)

soo funny
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
I'm lost, is Oju-Iku Ojukwu?
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Meristem: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
GEJ - The 'Mister Beans' of Nigerian politricks. A RETARDINHO of colossal proportions.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mmm
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by PHIPEX(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Nnamdi Azikwe

Bluetooth u dey vex o, How u go include that revered name? I will borrow u eraser to delete am.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by UyiIredia(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sorry guys but mine's OBJ. This guy messed up a good opportunity (the oil windfall between 1999-2003) to put our nation in good standing. He messed it up, went out amidst a 3rd term controversy and presided over sham elections. OBJ is my vote for worst politician of the past 5 decades. I forego the earlier ones partly because of the little knowledge I have of pre-independence politics and partly because I believe our a nascent polity is prone to errors.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by UyiIredia(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Nnamdi Azikwe
Oju-iku
Gbenga daniel
Alao alakala
emman bin oduagan
rochas okorocha

This list is stupid. You had better remove Nnamdi Azikiwe, ojukwu and Rochas frm that list (especially the first 2).
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by lagcity(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
SANI YERIMA of Zamfara  embarassed embarassed embarassed

He started sharia politics in Naija and is presently forking a teenage Egyptian girl. He is presently a Sinnator embarassed embarassed
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

This list is silly. You had better remove Nnamdi Azikiwe, ojukwu and Rochas frm that list (especially the first 2).
PHIPEX:

Bluetooth u dey vex o, How u go include that revered name? I will borrow u eraser to delete am.
How is nnamdi name revered ?
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by billyG(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Gen.Buhari should not be in the list atall if is him we have as presido, naija wuld hav been singing uhuru today,the vampires in power wuld have been running amoke by now.Heads wuld have rolled in NNPC. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by HighChief4(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
Tinubu-----Running lagos state like his own personal estate, introduced thugs and rascals in ACN. Committing all sorts of crimes and hiding under the cloaks of enthicity
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by CuteTj(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^ exactly what what i wanted to say. He his an expert con artist. In addition:- Arthur Nzeribe- entered politics solely for his personal financial gain and grabbed all he could while there. David Mark- has been in government since God knows when and isnt showing signs of leaving anytime soon. Made the most derogatory comment about ordinary Nigerian's ''TELEPHONE IS NOT FOR THE POOR'' and I havent forgiven him for that statement.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Baro(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
It' a tie between OBJ, IBB and ANNENIH
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by egift(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Here comes the Winnerrrr![/size]

Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by gratiaeo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Let give this man standing ovation
(1) Obasajo
(2) Chinwoke Mbadinuju Anambra state Gov 1999-2003 his administration was just a waste of spase
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by guonno: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Obasanjo.
REASONS: 1 : He did not care about our refinery because his son imports oil. If u consider the amount we lose to the importation of our own oil, you will agree with me that NIGERIA would have been the envy of other nations, even america would beg us to come over for jolidays.
2: He gives sensitive contracts to married women like etteh or eteh, mojisola, just because they would sleep with him, what a dog! Remember mojisola is his daughter in law, that means OBJ could sleep with his biological daughter if she gives him pussy for contract. Though mojisola swam in money (at least her husband is got rich from stolen money) she still stoopd soo low, sleeping with the ugliest president on earth that is likened to a monkey, just for contract? Men! I heard storries like this but never believed.
3: He killed all the people of odi (both innocent ones).
4. He siezed ibeto's (nnewi bussiness man) cement to favour dangote (award winner and richest man that take advantage of fellow nigerians- thieves) because he has shares with dangote and because ibeto was kicking dangote out if the cement bussiness.
4: Who killed fela's mother? Was she raped mercilessly? Hmmmmn, sadam husain is a saint were OBJ dey.
5: used efcc to hunt Nigerians.
6: insults people on national television(NTA)
7: raised curse on the judiciary.
8: betrayed and really dealt with atiku by revealing the looting businesses they both did, saying it was atiku that transacted them. Ohh poor atiku may ur political ambition rest in perfect peace.
9:
Gave Nigeria (a dead nation) a dying president (yar adua) from the north. What a pair! Is that not Wickedness. A slap and an insult to the north.
9: The worse electoral fraud in nigeria was in his favor.
10: And lastly, he is the UGLIEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAD EVER PRODUCED. Lol.
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan
Re: Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ayo Fayose - billions on a poultry project to nowhere.

Alao Akala - How he made party membership in let alone win an election is beyond me

Mbadinuju/Igbinedion - One word for these two: CALAMITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibb To Jonathan: Begin Restructuring Of The Country Now / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice / The Sophistication Of South West Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.