Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22505 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
Na wa jst got the dvd from a friend and discoverd wut av bn missn!
I think dat guy dat paints d future is the best,2 bad he painted his own future. Really dnt know d names yet,but that syla guy is jst annoyn.
Pardon me 4 not knowing d names,but its like the part where that syla guy used his kinetic power to break a glass and used his hand to raise the pieces to attack a guy dat gets pples power by getn close to them,has bn used in anoda movie
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
@tosinadeda, welcome to the fan club. The guy that gets pples powers by getting close to them wuld be peter, and yeah that scene definitely rings a bell, but i cant place it yet
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
Thanks lola
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 4:02am On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

Na wa jst got the dvd from a friend and discoverd what av bn missn!
I think that guy that paints d future is the best,2 bad he painted his own future. Really dnt know d names yet,but that syla guy is jst annoyn.
Pardon me 4 not knowing d names,but its like the part where that syla guy used his kinetic power to break a glass and used his hand to raise the pieces to attack a guy that gets pples power by getn close to them,has bn used in another movie

Really?? dat's one of my favourite scenes from heroes!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 5:02am On Jan 26, 2008
That scene was luvly
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2008
Lovely scenes!!! there are like tons of 'em in HEROES to start mentioning a few would be cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy anyways theres still an open debate about Peter petrelli's mum having special powers

@viera
You know what I think,since the gifted people in Heroes get their powers genetically( either from their mum or dad or both) then you might be right with Peters mum,only that we didnt get to know if his father had any powers? But then again since we were all aquainted with Hiro's dad before he died and he didnt seem to possess any gift do you think his powers came from his mum or he actually worked himself to possess it?going from the begining of the series where he was seen trying to stop time at work food for thought . . .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2008
i also biliv that old woman has sometin her, but she has to touch u first. like power to convince or sumtin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2008
any1 knows wut caused the explosion in that pic?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
Odada, they have shown in the comics on NBC's site that Peter's dad did not have any powers.

He only knew about people with powers by meeting Linderman in the vietnam war.

So if indeed the power is from the parents then it has to be the mum.

About Hiro's dad it is true we do not know what his power is, could it be the wife who has the power?

But again how was he able to teach Hiro how to fight so quickly??

Not sure about the Nakamura's yet.

Is there any sign of an agreement about this strike?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2008
@tosinadeda
dats not her power, cos if i remember right at the end of season1, when she told nathan to leave peter & clare alone, she was touching him. did he leave them alone to destroy the world? NO

@gamine
its a pity u hate hiro,

hiro is my best character! he uses his powers to full potential, moreover his english is funny. i like him
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
@mendax, funny english in heroes yes, but u need to hear his english for real, that guy speaks english fluently, i watched one of his interviews and i was so impressed, i love his character too, i think he's still my all time favourite
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2008
@lola

yep he has good english, he was invited as a presenter on CNN for CNN heroes
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2008
i think the guy actually grew up in the states.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2008
Oops i neva knew sylar is that guy dat repairs watches!
I biliv d doctor forced him into it,cos he wanted to convince the doctor by all means that he was special
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Oops i never knew sylar is that guy that repairs watches!
I biliv d doctor forced him into it,because he wanted to convince the doctor by all means that he was special
Sylar actually[b] is [/b] special,remmy the doc. found him first?it only took a while to figure out that his gifts were evil angry angry . . .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
i think sylar wanted the power and attention having super powers would get him. but that's a disgusting way to be special *cutting off people's heads to get their powers? euuuggghhh!!!*

peter's power's so cool.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
Couldnt agree more wink wink wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by OpeLovely(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2008
I so have a crush on Peter Petrelli.

The cheerleader is very cute.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
Very pretty
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2008
any one watched season two? lets share ideas
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Egnite: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
Don't you just hate it sometimes, when you hear a bunch of people love something you love, and when you read or hear why they love what you love it spoils everything you love about the movie.

U guys Suck.

Hero is more than people flying, repairing mechanical hardware, teleporting, bending time, iceing stuff e.t.c.

Its about,

BrotherHood
Sticking to what you believe in
Believing in the best
Sticking to your family
Helping the world
Having responsiblities not because you are different but because you choose to.

Its about finding reason in a world that has gone wrong, and believing you can make it better.

By the way LOST sucks, So so so bad. It drags worst than smallville. It seems to not havedefinite plot. Lost season 1 goood, others bad. I'm sure most of you guys think Xmen3 is kool, or that Xmen2 is better than Xmen1. Its clear cut obvious that brian singer didnt do X3. Its just planely about people with, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH special powers(fake). Plot is everything. Please hero is not about that.

Hero is about you seeing things differently.

OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES MAN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2008
Egnite:

Don't you just hate it sometimes, when you hear a bunch of people love something you love, and when you read or hear why they love what you love it spoils everything you love about the movie.

You guys Suck.

Hero is more than people flying, repairing mechanical hardware, teleporting, bending time, iceing stuff e.t.c.

Its about,

BrotherHood
Believing in the best
Sticking to your family
Helping the world

Its about finding reason in a world that has gone wrong, and believing you can make it better.

By the way LOST sucks, So so so bad. It drags worst than smallville. It seems to not havedefinite plot. Lost season 1 goood, others bad. I'm sure most of you guys think Xmen3 is kool, or that Xmen2 is better than Xmen1. Its clear cut obvious that brian singer didnt do X3. Its just planely about people with, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH special powers(fake). Plot is everything. Please hero is not about that.

i think u are the one that sucks, his forum is basically about the film not wut u think about it
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Gamine(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
Dr Suresh is soo Hot! kiss

The finest Indian ive seen in a loooong time!

Peter and Nathan Petrelli kiss kiss kiss
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Seun(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2008
I think the series is full of plot holes but we love it because they are giving us what we want.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Shaunscot(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2008
I agree with you Seun.I was gonna say that but I didnt want to spoil the plot for anyone.
Else,
My understanding of a DEAD MAN is that his blood stops flowing.
How can daughter then save father?
Besides that,Its beginning to loose its steam.
Maybe its just me.
Im focusing on Supernatural right now.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2008
can the blood of the daughter heal a wounded man in the first place? so if u believe that one or perhaps let me say if u can come to terms with that then u shouldnt av a problem swallowing hook line and sinker, the daughter bringing the father back to life grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2008
Egnite:

You guys Suck.

Its about,

BrotherHood
Believing in the best
Sticking to your family
Helping the world

While I agree that lost sucks I disagree with your X-men opinions.
I liked X3 and I thought X2 was much better than the snorefest of X1. Bryan Singer is not great when doing superhero movies, too many boring bits, have u watched superman Returns? what a load of tosh.

You have your opinions and others have a different one. learn to chill.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 12:35am On Feb 29, 2008
While I wouldnt agree with viera the truth is am really dissapointed in your opinion of LOST series being bleeped like the knuckle head mutha f** egnite?

We all have our own views and opinions and it doesnt mean if you are hooked to a particular series and some others hat dont like it think its wack? as much as I love Heroes my favourite series still remains LOST cool cool cool charley cheesy
Re: Heroes: TV Series by jaymobb(m): 10:04am On Feb 29, 2008
season three

sylar has got his powers back grin

nathan is still dead so fa cry
Re: Heroes: TV Series by joeb1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2008
@jaymobb

are u serious where did u see it. have they started it?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Egnite: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2008
Odada, viera and tosin, whateva your bleeped up name is

I was just clearly expressing my views about certain issues i find pertinent. If you have constructive criticisms about my views, BRING IT. But if you don't have shit, then keep your efin mouth shut (pardon my french).

You should know how to stand up for what you believe in. Think about it you spend how many hours(hours upon hours) watching lost and whateva your stupid asses find interesting, and all you can say is I REALLY LOVE LOST, or COOL THAT GUY NATHAN CAN FLY. To me you guys need to find enlightenment in your cravings , if not you'll put all thats right to wrong. EXPRESS YOURSELF FOOL
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2008
have you even read one comment I have made about any of these shows?

if you have you will realise what a jackass you just made yourself sound like.

plus if someone likes it for a simple reason that is his perogative and no one needs you to tell them that they suck because you want them to look deeper.

You have been enjoying Lost which while apart from Season 1 has been a crock of shit. All Lost has done is create one convoulted plot after another and then resolve Bleep all. The plot of Lost is actually full of holes and I dare them to tie it all together.

The main hero of Lost, Jack has been the most ignorant character and yet continues to be a leader despite any logic, he makes so many errors it is unreal.

The new season of Lost even shows that even they have learnt that lesson and now they are providing answers and now this season I am actually enjoying Lost again unlike the frustrations of previous seasons, they have even made Jack realise he is not as good as he thinks and now we have other characters challenging the alpha males.

so once again asswipe learn to take a chill pill and stop soiling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.