Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22506 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 1:07am On Nov 21, 2007
I have watched 9 and I love it!!

I guessed right about HRG.

I hate Mohinder.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2007
Just watched it finish too. Suresh is a big fool.

The episode was awesome!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2007
Pleeeeeeeeeease,

What happened?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ dinozzo and vieria, could u guys like fill us in on the details of episode 9. so does that mean HRG dies, hmmmn, then wats up with suresh and wat has he done this time, details please wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
I think i can guess, claire's blood heals HRG rite, hmmmmn, i saw vieria's previous post where u guessed that smething like dat might hppen and judging by ur comment that u guessed rite, well dat shuld be it. Anyhow i still need info on why y'all hate suresh, so ple fill me in. Of which, is it now confirmed that this season will be stopping at episode 11, someone pls say it aint true sad sad sad
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
Lola,

This is a great episode.

HRG tells Claire they are leaving town.

Claire refuses and says HRG is an evil man and she knows about how he abducts people and experiments on them.

She storms off.

HRG confesses to his wife about the paintings and how he thinks she is in great danger due to west.

His wife is not impressed and seems upset about what claire said about HRG's former work.

Meanwhile Bob teams Suresh up with Elle and says they need to go after Claire becuase her blood can heal and maybe it can cure the virus.

Bob says they will have to kill HRG, Suresh is reluctant but Bob convinces him.

HRG decides to go after Claire but he is taken by west who flys him up into the sky.

West wants to know if Claire was just acting so that HRG could catch him again but HRG tells him that Claire cares for him and West relents.

HRG and West agree to look out for Claire.

Bob meanwhile goes to Claires school pretending to be a school inspector but makes a mistake and calls her bennett, she legs it.

Suresh calls HRG telling him to meet him at a place becuase he has located West, HRG smells a trap because he is actually with West!!!

Anyway to cut it short, there is a lot of action and Suresh ends up killing HRG.

The cliffhanger ends with HRG waking from the dead while some blood (I guess Claires or Adams) is being pumped into him.

There is also Hiro's story about trying to save his dad by going back to the past. It is a good story, he learns that it was Adam that killed his dad.

Matt is using new powers and he may be turning into his dad by abusing the power.

I am don tire o!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
wow!!! episode 9 is the best so far. .

suresh is just a big idiot. .

so claire's blood heals? thats some crazy stuvvs. . .

so if HRG wakes up and remembers that suresh "killed" him, Suresh is DEAD!!!!!!! LOL grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks vieria, ill try watch it soonest. Nice twist but just kunmi is rite, there's going to be serious beef between suresh and HRG once HRG wakes up and remembers that suresh killed him. So Claire's blood heals na wa oh, she's getting stronger by the day. Sha sha abeg keep me posted and keep this thread alive, bye y'all.
Of which wats up with the twins, monica and peter petrelli, any new action on their part yet. And sylar, when does he die, truly cant stand that guy anymore.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
I dont think sylar is relevant anymore in the series. the writers shoulda just allowed him to die. when wake him up after Hiro killed him. I think he's still around just to remind us of season one.

there's still a whole lotta stuff to clear. Molly, parkman and his father, monica, the virus, hiro's dad. . .ao i dont think the season can end with just 11 episodes
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
justkunmi:

I don't think sylar is relevant anymore in the series. the writers shoulda just allowed him to die. when wake him up after Hiro killed him. I think he's still around just to remind us of season one.

there's still a whole lotta stuff to clear. Molly, parkman and his father, monica, the virus, hiro's dad. . .ao i don't think the season can end with just 11 episodes

I think it can. .but i really hope it doesn't. it'll be quite sad since there's no heroes ''origins'' and all

BTW, do u guys think Nathan and HRG will now have d same healing powers as claire and Adam or will it just be a temporary thing 4 them?
It'll be a bit boring if almost everyone on d show can self-heal undecided

and. .does any1 read d graphic novels?? it seems there's someone else that has Adam's powers, in d 18th century at least.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
I think the healing is a one off.
You can only have it full time if you actually produce that type of blood yourself.

Do you have to have the same blood type though?

I read the comics as well and through history there has been rumours of immortals.

Actually maybe this is how the myth of vampires started in the Heroes Universe.

One person realised that the blood of Mr A could heal him of all ailments. He then kidnaps him, locks him up and basically drinks his blood whenever needed.

Basically he becomes immortal becuase anytime his cells degenrate due to age he will drink more blood.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
well, i don't really know much about heroes universe, actually i don't know anything about it. . just a lil bit of evolutions / 360.
but it does seem pretty reasonable tho
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
They should not just weaken the plot with so much abilities. too many cooks right?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hello People,

where's evryone?

so what's the latest?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
Just saw episode 10 and it really was good. .

Bennet's family still thinks he is dead cos he's been kept at the company. Bob brought fake ashes to his family in a jar and claims that Bennet has been cremated. . .so nobody except Bob and Suresh knows that Bennet is still alive.

Peter and Adam found out about the woman who created the virus. they tracked her down and got the location of the virus. apparently its at Bennet's former paper company in Texas.

Sylar has helped maya control her powers on her own. so she doesn't need her brother anymore. Sylar then kills the brother in a struggle. .

Hiro and Ando also found out who Adam was. Hiro went back in time to 1977 and witnessed when his dad, kaito ordered Adam to be locked up. . .He also learnt the location of the virus.

Hiro decides to go to the Company in Texas to get the virus before Adam does only to meet Adam and Peter already there. He freezes time and everybody pauses except Peter (cos he cant be affected).
Hiro tells Peter Adam killed his father and he has to avenge his father's death. . .Peter wont allow him kill Adam. . .
Hiro rushes at Peter with his sword. . .there's a flash of light and the episode ends, . .

Real nice episode. . .guessin everythin wld soon fall into place.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
good episode. .but 9 was much better!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Episode 10 was good but not on the level of 9.

Peter is being a bit foolish, he should read Adams mind already.

Mohinder is still a fool and I hope he dies soon.

I think Nikki will die in episode 11
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2007
yeah wasn't as good but will like to see what happens next. Hiro is all out for revenge.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by joeb1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2007
have any one watched episode 11
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
Yeah, I juz watched episode 10. NOt such a bad episode but it could have been better. What is this rumour about the season ending at episode 11 go and check www.tv.com for full details
Re: Heroes: TV Series by sweetberry(f): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2007
i can't believe maya's brother is dead  cry
i am a bit confused before he died i swear he said "don't touch my sister" in english or didn't he  undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
Episode 11 should be the best yet. .

But the Hiro and Peter stuff was a little exaggerated.
When Hiro paused time, he shoulda explained to Peter that Adam was not who Petr thot he was. that he intends releasin the virus, Then peter should read his mind to know for sure. . .

now if petr and hiro duels, who wins
Re: Heroes: TV Series by sweetberry(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
justkunmi:

now if petr and hiro duels, who wins

i think peter will win because he has all those powers & probably have absorbed hiro's too so if hiro decides to disappear peter can follow him  grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
Sylar isn't dead. .and he's got his powers back! Yatta! grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
i really wish they had just left sylar dead after season one, and now he's got his powers back, gosh, cant stand that character.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Sylar is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yatttaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! grin wink

this is the best episode yet. . .and it concludes season 2. .
wat a nice way to end the season. .

now who ordered nathan shot? his mother? bob and the company?
and is nikki dead too?

cant wait for volume 3. .
ts goin to be a sylarful ride!!

nb. but one thing i found annoyin was about peter. with everyone tellin him that adam was bad, he should have at least read his mind to know if he really wanted to destroy or release the virus. .

nice show. , very nice. .
cant wait for volume 2
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2007
Did i not say my man was the bomb! grin grin grin Sylar numero uno villain grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tumzy(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2007
this tv show really is tite, i mean imagine u got a whole lot of people with special powers tryin to figure out wat to do and where they fit,d creator has a awesome imagination,those dat havent started watchin it should,i promise you wont regret d time.BIG UPS TO HEREOS grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Seun(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2007
I'm on episode 8 of season 2.

I was disappointed by the final episode of season 1 though. The final confrontation was dull and too short.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2007
Oga seun, welcome to the heroes thread

@ all, i still cant believe this season ended at 11, wonder how long we'll have to wait for "3",
Re: Heroes: TV Series by hola2ng(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: Heroes: TV Series by hola2ng(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.