Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22507 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ell77
It doesnt seem to be coming up?do I need to install any of the "DivX(R) from DivX,inc" that keeps popping up in the window to get started?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
whats up man, download divx webplayer from HERE. I just checked the site, u can click on the first screen and wait for a while for the stream to load. You can also click on that popup window that u said appeared to install the divx player.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
Aiight mate thanks cool cool cool, whats cracking? @dinozzo
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2008
@odada
just in case u r stil interested in me spoilin it 4u just say so. dats in case ur link above just refused 2 konnect wink

@everyone
i had a brain wave, i think nathan will be saved by peter. GUESS HOW:

peter has met linderman, so he simply heals his brother without d normal rigors of blood transfusion!! ha ha cool
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
Did Peter ever meet Linderman??
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
Vieira:

I keep wondering that my self the only person who's met Linderman should be Nickki,DL and Nathan Petrelli
mendax:

@odada
just in case you're stil interested in me spoilin it 4u just say so. that is in case your link above just refused 2 konnect wink

@everyone
i had a brain wave, i think nathan will be saved by peter. GUESS HOW:

peter has met linderman, so he simply heals his brother without d normal rigors of blood transfusion!! ha ha cool
I havnt been able to download yet, so you can spoil the suprise for me. . .am all eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 2:11am On Jan 07, 2008
Peter ner met Linderman, I wonder where u saw that
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
has the show restarted? I checked my usual download sites but didn't find any new episodes. . .
lemme know pls if nu episodes are available.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
has the show restarted?
@justkunmi
nope, d show has not restarted, we were hoping 4 january, but d writers have decided they arent ready 2 come bak frm strike, so,

Peter ner met Linderman, I wonder where u saw that

@vieira, cabali, odada
are we 4gettin dat linderman is a friend of d patrelli family?, in season 1 it was implied frm conversations btw nathan & peter, unless of course peter didnt meet him after he became a mutant, anyways its a deduction cos it was never shown 2 us in blak & white
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
@odada
u'll hav 2 4giv my shortcomins on dis one cos i'm in hurry now & i'm in a cafe, moreover its been long since i watched dis episode

hiro (my favorite) found out who killd his dad by goin bak in tym & stoppin tym just wen d act was committed. he decides 2 take on adam roe who was wit peter in d paper company Headquarters 2 destroy d virus, or so does peter think!. while in peter & adam r in d buildin destroyin everythin in their path, tym suddenly stops & hiro appears!!
hiro tries 2 kill adam but peter wont have it, so dy hav a showdown & hiro gallantly loses & gets knocked out. adam wakes up and finds hiro down ,
anyway peter gets d vault open but just wen dam enters 2 release d virus, officer parkman & nathan come around & convince peter dat adam is out 2 release d virus. b4 he gets bak into d vault, hiro has appeard in d vault & whisked adam away leavin d virus bottl droppin 2 d floor, so peter destrys it
meanwhile, i'll leave u 2 find out wat happend 2 adam, but b sure he wont b nuisance 4 a long tym

niki also gets bombed up in a buil;din after assistin micah 2 save his cousin from bad guys

sorry i'll be bak wit sylar, bennet, claire, suresh & maya,

my tim is up!!! undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2008
Thanks mate,it was worth the lil'time!I really aprreciate it cheesy cheesy cheesy @mendax
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2008
claire: in "truth & consequences" i.e episode 10, suresh resuscitates bennet after he killed him, but claire has no idea her dad is still alive. so when she gets stubborn dat she was goin to expose d company defyin her mum, mr bob & everyone else, d company has no choice but to force her dad for a deal. there was a happy reunion of bennet wit his family & he told dem d company made him a deal to go bak & continue workin for them in exchange his family includin claire would be left forever.

sylar calls suresh and tells him to meet him at home cos he has kidnappd molly. he introduces maya and tells suresh they need an antidote cos he himself has lost his powers. suresh tries 2 explain how bad sylar is to maya, but she wouldnt have it. finally, sylar brings out his gun & tries to force suresh to heed to him, making maya to find out sylar has been lying & she then begins 2 poison them including maya but sylar finally convinces her to control herself to save suresh. while suresh attends to sylar, takes his blood sample, bla bla, molly & maya get acquainted & molly tells her she can find her brother in the process she tells maya her brother is dead which makes maya go ballistic and goes to confront sylar. sylar shoots maya square in the chest and suresh then has to administer the injection of claires blood to revive her.

elle on the otherhand was grounded by her dad. while she was sulkin she sees suresh been held at gunpoint in isaacs loft (sureshs lab). she decides to be a hero to impress her dad, so she takes off to arrest sylar. she reaches there, releases a bolt of lightning and in the ensuing confusion they find out sylar has stolen the injection and bolted off. prior to that though, suresh has explained to sylar that he was deliberately injected with the same strain of virus that seized niki sanders' powers.

nathan, officer parkman and peter call for a press conference explaining to the whole world that pple exist with superior powers. just when he was about to tell pple what he can do as a person, an assasin appears in the crowd and pumps in a flurry of bullets in to his chest. nathan falls down dying in peters arms.

in the prologue of season three called "villians", sylar is shown in the empty street injecting himself with the cure. he then begins to practice telekinetics until he was finally able to catch a can of soda from 10metres. he smiles to himself and exclaims I'M BACK.

my summary:
the virus seems to b completely destroyed. everyone seems to b safe except for niki and nathan. (note that both of them were not really shown to be dead)
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2008
Yup,you got that right.Thanks man I was able to complete it lastnight after i downloaded the WivX software!I cant wait for the script writters to call off their strike so we can continue with this smashing series cheesy cheesy cheesy Its apity that come Sunday night the series wasnt nominated for any Golden Globe Award not even the cast members?but some of them will be presenting though,I think Claire Bennet is one of 'em,and speaking of Claire word on the streets is shes dating her co-star Peter petrelli cheesy cheesy cheesy
@mendax&Dinozzo
Thanks mate,you guys totally rock cool
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Shaunscot(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2008
I think Heroes has lost it for me, Especially with this reviving people thingy.
Starting with Noah Bennet, He was Shot Dead in the Eye.
How could a blood transfusion of Claires blood revive him?
Scientifically,the blood stops flowing when you are dead.
And then, Maya.
I hope Im not spoiling it for Anyone but Im not as enthusiastic about the show anymore.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Shaunscot(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2008
By the way,I think Nathan's Assasin has Peter's Gait.
If not for their mum's involvement,I would have said the assasin was Peter from the future.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by mendax: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2008
@everyone
i have a teaser for all you heroes enthusiasts!!

what is angelina patrelli's special power? (i.e nathan & peters mum) shocked
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Shaunscot(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
Her powers are unspecified but some viewers claim they have seen Peter use it.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,nice one? food for thought?but what is it anyways?thats if she has one the only thing I can decipher is the fact that she passes messages to the cop that has the ability to read minds? am a bit tipsy so av forgetten names . . .hic hic!!!am off to bed . . .hic grin grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2008
IT was no specialty sending messages to the cop Bob. Even I can do it. Bob reads minds so all u have to do is talk in ur mind and he will hear u out so it aint no power for nathan's mom.

Her power has not been disclosed if I can remember.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm, i was wondering, has anyone noticed the resemblance btw sly (slyvester stallone) and peter petrelli, i saw them together in Rocky balboa, where he played the son of rocky, they've even got the same "mouth bending" feature, its just strange, thats all

1 Like

Re: Heroes: TV Series by Uzzyan: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
I have neva noticed oooo.
I will find out.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
Lola4eva:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, i was wondering, has anyone noticed the resemblance between sly (slyvester stallone) and peter petrelli, i saw them together in Rocky balboa, where he played the son of rocky, they've even got the same "mouth bending" feature, its just strange, thats all
boy,do you have a good remembrance of things or what?as soon as I read your post it just clicked to me that Peter Petrelli was the hot shot executive son of sly stallone in Rocky balboa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy they sure do look alike wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 3:35am On Jan 19, 2008
I have always insisted that Peter's mum has the power of persuasion. But I think she needs to touch people to use it.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
Vieira:

I have always insisted that Peter's mum has the power of persuasion. But I think she needs to touch people to use it.
Have you got any proof to back up your claim?or are you still insisting on being right?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
Not prove but two instances in the series where she managed to change people's mind and it seemed to happen suddenly after she laid her hands on them.

It seemed to stand out to me and since I was asked to guess her power, that is my guess till proven otherwise.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary? or do you just like dismissing other theories out of hand without any evidence while having no theory of yours?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2008
Hey dude,dont blame me here ok. . . lol,if shes got a special power we will definately find out soon enough!!! let the script writters call off their strike first wink wink wink @vieira
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2008
when is this strike going to be over self??

they are just suffering us.

and how come shows like stargate and sarah conners are able to continue?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
prison break is also on. .and its so so annoying,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Gamine(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
I loove Peter Petrelli

Powerful guy

Cant someone just kill that Skylar

Why didnt Hiro just kill that Adam, someone could still save him angry

But i hate Hiro oo,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2008
Hiro is not really that hardcore and to kill an immortal like Adam you have to cut his head off or scatter his brains!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2008
meanwhile can someone tell me what the writer's strike is about? I don't hv any idea on that.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
basically they want more money.

Read this to know more, http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,1569832_20164555_20169858,00.html.

We are lucky we got over ten episodes for Heroes, 24 might not even air till 2009 because of this strike and its looking like only 8 episodes of lost is going to be shown instead of the planned 16.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.