Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures (41989 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by youngmonie: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2011
Dats y Y'all shud come to CU, dont waste ur money on Madonna!!!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Ournaija: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2011
Small wonder that their products are worst than half baked. tongue
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by TRACK: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2011
enough 2:1 and 1st class graduates. Can u imagine!!!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by rhymz(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2011
I am very sure whoever posted those pictures has an axe to grind with the school authorities. Let's be fair and objective here, anyone could walk into any Nigerian University and take snap shots of places like the ones presented here. There is hardly any Nigerian University that does not have her own share of cesspits-be it Unilag or the overrated private schools. As for the quality of their graduate, the ones I have come across especially during my I.T programs at various times did prove to me they were getting their money's worth. Besides, their school fees is not in the region of 500k people should stop posting hokum. The poster is biased and obviously is out to discredit the school. Let him show us the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the school, not just an obviously malevolent pictures of the School's ugly sides. I have seen pictures of better places of the school, there is more to the poster's intent than meet the eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by osifred(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2011
@ chidyke 77 if only U̶̲̥̅̊ know M̶̲̥̅Ƹ U̶̲̥̅̊ wil love M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. ¶ hav nufin to do wit cultism. ¶ left madonna wit dis statement to ma roommate '¶ refuse madonna uni. And father Edeh to take ma glory as ma alumni n chancellor' wen ¶ said ¶ didn't regret ma action is jst ¶ finished skol as †ђξ president of ma skol international students association, best graduatin student in ma dept as well as best graduatin international student in ma skol. This and many other opporturnities madonna wil neva hav given to M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. ¶ left madonna uni strictly on principle n personal philosophy.

Mark ma words n prove M̶̲̥̅Ƹ wrong if U̶̲̥̅̊ can. Madonna uni. Can't develop a full man, academic wise. Religious wise. Social wise n infact make U̶̲̥̅̊ a sound man.
Madonna university is a school ¶ can't recommend for ma enemy even if it is free.

NB: ¶ hav no personal vendata wit madonna uni.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=15pt]UNBELIEVABLE, UPON ALL THE WHOLE EXPENSIVE PAYMENTS

ALL THESE CHURCH FATHERS SEF!!![/size] undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by sheyguy: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2011
Not supprised some pple think university is a profit adventure. Go and ask Oyedepo, Adeboye and co. how it is done uni is no profit zone if u r not ready to sacrifize in hundreds of million quarterly then dont go there
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2011
Flashaldrin:

but i hear say their academic calender dey so fast that within 3 years you don graduate from a 4-year course. undecided undecided
na true??
Datz very, very true and U graduate as an unemployable, Dull Fellow
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2011
Kx:

Blame it on NUC.

Prospective students should always make it a point of duty to visit their schools of interest even b4 filling and submitting their JAMB UME forms especially for private and state govt schools.
D skul is so trickish dat U are not allowed 2 see oda parts of d skul if U are nt yet a student, U are only allowed 2 see and visit d admin block where U process ur admission and d bank dat is close 2 d gate where U pay d feez,
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2011
@OP, i think you are a pathetic moro.n angry angry angry angry
why didn't you take positive or complete buildings in the University angry angry angry
anu angry angry angry angry
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by rhymz(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2011
sheyguy:

Not supprised some pple think university is a profit adventure. Go and ask Oyedepo, Adeboye and co. how it is done uni is no profit zone if u r not ready to sacrifize in hundreds of million quarterly then dont go there
excuse me!! So you realy think or believe that Oyedepo and Adeboye are not making profit from their Universities, HuH Dude, You are funny!! Those Guys don't give a damn about poor folks in their church or anywhere else, their ventures are strictly for profit making and no charity. . These guys understand the principles of a tycoon Capone, No charity!! Don't be decieved o!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2011
Imanuelle:

Imanuelle:

[size=14pt]
WETIN DO ALL THESE CHURCHES SELF? NA CHURCH FAULT AGAIN? IF U R TRYING TO CRITICIZE DON'T FORGET MADONNA IS STILL BETTER THAN MOST PUBLIC UNIS WHERE THEY GET HUNDREDS OF N=MILLION AS GRANT AND STILL HAVE NUTTING TO SHOW FOR IT SCHOOLS, MADONNA MAY NOT BE LIKE UI AND UNILAG BUT WE ALL KNOW OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

PLS CAN SOMEBODY POST COVENANT, RUNS PIX, ALSO IMSU, AAU, DELSU, LASU, ATBU(FED SCH), AND LALUTECH (EVEN WITH OSUN AND OYO FUNDING IT) AND LET'S COMPARE.
[/size]
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2011
rhymz:

I am very sure whoever posted those pictures has an axe to grind with the school authorities. Let's be fair and objective here, anyone could walk into any Nigerian University and take snap shots of places like the ones presented here. There is hardly any Nigerian University that does not have her own share of cesspits-be it Unilag or the overrated private schools. As for the quality of their graduate, the ones I have come across especially during my I.T programs at various times did prove to me they were getting their money's worth. Besides, their school fees is not in the region of 500k people should stop posting hokum. The poster is biased and obviously is out to discredit the school. Let him show us the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the school, not just an obviously malevolent pictures of the School's ugly sides. I have seen pictures of better places of the school, there is more to the poster's intent than meet the eyes.
do we have anytin 2 gain or achieve by damning d reputation of d skul?, am amazed dat U are still stupidly ignorant despite d fact dat we who have got sumtin 2 do wit d skul have outlined d facts and extensive details of d skul. Mtscheeew
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by rhymz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

why didn't you take positive or complete buildings in the University angry angry angry
u dey mind the bigoted a$shole!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

[size=14pt]
WETIN DO ALL THESE CHURCHES SELF? NA CHURCH FAULT AGAIN? IF U R TRYING TO CRITICIZE DON'T FORGET MADONNA IS STILL BETTER THAN MOST PUBLIC UNIS WHERE THEY GET HUNDREDS OF N=MILLION AS GRANT AND STILL HAVE NUTTING TO SHOW FOR IT SCHOOLS, MADONNA MAY NOT BE LIKE UI AND UNILAG BUT WE ALL KNOW OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

PLS CAN SOMEBODY POST COVENANT, RUNS PIX, ALSO IMSU, AAU, DELSU, LASU, ATBU(FED SCH), AND LALUTECH (EVEN WITH OSUN AND OYO FUNDING IT) AND LET'S COMPARE.
[/size]

dude u niid to wake up, even if these schools collect money from the government, dats betta off than scamming the poor masses!!!

wake up bro!!

according to the pictures we just saw>>> and our info abt d school, then that reverend father is more concerned about money than the discipline he pretends to care about,

fashi jwor!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
netghost:

why do i have the feeling that you were kicked out for being too dumb grin grin
I dnt knw Y i also have d feeling dat U are a Harvard Scholar. Mtscheew FYI, Madonna doesnt give a hoot about Ur intellectuality, as long as U kip paying ur fees and Sorting d lecturers,den U are a Bright Student according 2 d University's Standard.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Positive Buildings like your Dad's Parlour i guess, Funny Folk
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by sheyguy: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
Imanuelle:

dude u niid to wake up, even if these schools collect money from the government, dats betta off than scamming the poor masses!!!

wake up bro!!

according to the pictures we just saw>>> and our info abt d school, then that reverend father is more concerned about money than the discipline he pretends to care about,

fashi jwor!
ur d one who needs to open ur eyes if u r awake at all.
Maddonna being the way it is, does not automatically extend to all private unis. We all know how these public unis where b4 private unis rstarted comming up, now few private unis r down and it has been xtended to all.
I know public sch with more funds and far less achievements to show 4 it.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
rhymz:

excuse me!! So you realy think or believe that Oyedepo and Adeboye are not making profit from their Universities, HuH Dude, You are funny!! Those Guys don't give a damn about poor folks in their church or anywhere else, their ventures are strictly for profit making and no charity. . These guys understand the principles of a tycoon Capone, No charity!! Don't be decieved o!!

Oyedepo and Adeboye dont make a dime from CU and RUNS respectively. dont be decived or better still stop decieving urself. in 2005 an estimate of how many years it will takes to recoup infrastructural cost in covenant alone(excluding recurrent cost of running the sch. like lecturers salary and co.). they came up with a very linient figure of 32 years. without any form luxury attached to it. if u aint satisfied some department in CST (equivalent of science faculty in most schools ) have equipments ranging from High voltage practical lab kits running well into billions of naira. how on earth do you expect 450K X 6000 student to repay that in average of 5 years stay in the school

Big Big question that need answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
rhymz:

U just stole my exact KeyStrokes
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by kpolli(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
Kai. . . .
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by manchy7531: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
caritas university is the worst of all father Edeh's school, i was unable to get some pics when i was still there.i left after my first semester there.it was very horrible.

Madonna is even better.

u can imagine this post of a caritas student on face book.

Arit Okwong
I can't be bothered cos of Caritas univ. Smh.
Like · · Wednesday at 13:53 via Mobile ·

2 people like this.
       Amba Mercy      Sup? serving?
       Wednesday at 14:46 · Like

Arit Okwong      Nt yet o sis. Mine z nxt yr,juz finishd clearin & i was billed for invalid passports.,&dt evry bodi shuld add moni 2 medical insurance fee we paid in 4.1. Imagine?
       Wednesday at 14:55 · Like

Iliano Lorenzo                   Datz lame deariee, dont mind dem, datz d only tactics dey can use to tax u guys,
       Wednesday at 16:59 · Like

Florence Ikejiefa                       Babe, forget dis our school, shit happen, mine was 8k, mtchewwwww
       Wednesday at 17:19 · Like

Arit Okwong                        Ma dear oh. M sick of dt skul walahi. Anyways,dis wil b ma last payment 2 dm.
       Wednesday at 17:22 · Like

Arit Okwong           ‎@floxy.,i cn't evn b bothered o
       Wednesday at 17:25 · Like

Amba Mercy             Don't worry.it's well.
       Wednesday at 17:25 · Like · 1

Ugwuanyi Kenneth                    this chikala wetin I do you now. I know say caritas dey do people anyhow but you no suppose dey act like this.
       Wednesday at 18:59 · Like

Write a comment,
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by gonzaga: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am surprised that alot of people are making comments about madonna university based on these phantom pictures posted by someone who obviously has an axe to grind with the school. To all those that have made comments on these pixs, how did you authenticate that the pictures are actually from madonna university? Which faculty, departments, hostel or area where these pixs taken from? Is it not funny that no pixs of student taking lectures, eating in cafeteria, milling around the admin building or congregating was taken? The only pixs of students shown was one taken from a long distance showing a muddy ground. How are we sure the location is in madonna? Where is the signage of the school etc,

Madonna has 3 campuses. One in Okija, Elele and Apugo in Enugu state. Which of them is this? The opening of the campus in Enugu was shown on NTA network news, was this what we saw? The NUC inspection was also televised, was this what we saw? Madonna has over the years, risen to enviable heights both structurally and otherwise. The graduate level of employment is very high and commendable vis-a-vis the posgraduate performance of the graduate at different universities around the world.

Madonna may have her issues, as with any other institution. But posting pictures that are not varifiable is sure not a sensible way of getting back at the authorities. The sad thing is that, people are busy making uninformed comments on these pictures. If most of the commentators have beign tru the four walls of a university, at least, u will knw hw student congregate in campuses, why are such congregations not shown in these pixs?

I finished  my masters in uk with the university of Liverpool and I had four other madonna students in the school. Two of them will be graduating with distinction and my humble self graduated with a merit. We had issues when we were all there, but these pixs are definately not a tru and fair reflection of madonna university. Believe what u want to believe, but I have just told u the fact. Kelly Handsome was my room mate back then in the university. Those of u who attended madonna will certainly knw who this is. 2005 set!! Enjoy my people.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by gogodaye(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Do the USUAL all catholic faithfuls rise up to the rescue of Your Lord Bishop: the POPE's business enterprise. Its indeed a shame! one would have expected the best from the catholic and other religious institutions. Yes, the ungodliness in Nigerians is reflected in all our endeavours to the glory of the one whom we edify in our lifestlyes [the Devil]. Shame again to US all for letting our people and nation down.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
gonzaga:

[b]I am surprised that alot of people are making comments about madonna university based on these phantom pictures posted by someone who obviously has an axe to grind with the school. To all those that have made comments on these pixs, how did you authenticate that the pictures are actually from madonna university? Which faculty, departments, hostel or area where these pixs taken from? Is it not funny that no pixs of student taking lectures, eating in cafeteria, milling around the admin building or congregating was taken? The only pixs of students shown was one taken from a long distance showing a muddy ground. How are we sure the location is in madonna? Where is the signage of the school etc,

Madonna has 3 campuses. One in Okija, Elele and Apugo in Enugu state. Which of them is this? The opening of the campus in Enugu was shown on NTA network news, was this what we saw? The NUC inspection was also televised, was this what we saw? Madonna has over the years, risen to enviable heights both structurally and otherwise. The graduate level of employment is very high and commendable vis-a-vis the posgraduate performance of the graduate at different universities around the world.

Madonna may have her issues, as with any other institution. But posting pictures that are not varifiable is sure not a sensible way of getting back at the authorities. The sad thing is that, people are busy making uninformed comments on these pictures. If most of the commentators have beign tru the four walls of a university, at least, u will knw hw student congregate in campuses, why are such congregations not shown in these pixs?

I finished  my masters in uk with the university of Liverpool and I had four other madonna students in the school. Two of them will be graduating with distinction and my humble self graduated with a merit. We had issues when we were all there, but these pixs are definately not a tru and fair reflection of madonna university. Believe what u want to believe, but I have just told u the fact. Kelly Handsome was my room mate back then in the university. Those of u who attended madonna will certainly knw who this is. 2005 set!! Enjoy my people.[/b]

They wont come out now, these public dude always looking to score cheap points against private sch. i bet they don't know where madonna is.  their schs r def hopeless so am not surprised they 've turn to outright criticism of private sch.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
goon:

Positive Buildings like your Dad's Parlour i guess,  Funny Folk
even the worst side of the picture, pasted by this bigot OP is better than your Village king palace's  mansion grin
let me put some meanings in your dull skull memory,before a University could be certified, they must meet some certain requirements like
a, enabling environment
b,security
c, welfare
d, students demand
e, social amenities
i have been in madonna university several times and i can tell you vividly that some of our private Universities has more structures and beautification than government own institutions  . So keep your envy and castigation to yourself angry
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by baslone: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
Boiz don dey vex o!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by rhymz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
goon:

do we have anytin 2 gain or achieve by damning d reputation of d skul?, am amazed dat U are still stupidly ignorant despite d fact dat we who have got sumtin 2 do wit d skul have outlined d facts and extensive details of d skul. Mtscheeew
You sound petty and uninformed. Dude, the brain in your thick skull is for thinking, use it and stop sounding like a senile bushman. NL is famous for allowing all sorts of rubbish tibalistic threads, why will anyone not quiz the intentions of the poster??
Besides, between the two of us who realy sound ignorant? You that make conclusions based on unverified photos or me, that is trying to open your eyes and make you use your dumb brains to think critically? what a nincomPOOP!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by emmatok(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

[size=14pt]

[/size]

How dare you compare you church owned private  universities with standard universities .
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by emmatok(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

Oyedepo and Adeboye dont make a dime from CU and RUNS respectively. dont be decived or better still stop decieving urself. in 2005 an estimate of how many years it will takes to recoup infrastructural cost in covenant alone(excluding recurrent cost of running the sch. like lecturers salary and co.). they came up with a very linient figure of 32 years. without any form luxury attached to it. if u aint satisfied some department in CST (equivalent of science faculty in most schools ) have equipments ranging from High voltage practical lab kits running well into billions of naira. how on earth do you expect 450K X 6000 student to repay that in average of 5 years stay in the school

Big Big question that need answer.

Is that what those Men Of God told you.

I see you are really brain-washed .

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by leosskull: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
- and NUC actually approve dis as a university, what a shame. it is also mortifying to know that the owner of this POO is a reverend father.wetin him wan use d money do sef??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.