Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures (41972 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by luvtoyota(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
Even penitentiary clean pass this crap called university , to think that this horse shit produces graduate who will run nigeria . God help us .
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
I know for a fact that Madonna has 3 campuses in Okija, Anambra state, Elele in Rivers state and in Enugu. Which one is represented in the pics posted? How recent are those pictures?
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by chuks2612: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2011
omoeziokwu,
I can see ur room.dirty boi grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by oc2fish: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN SO SOON HOW PRIVATE SECODERY SCHOOL SPOIL OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM. to the extent that you can virtually buy everything . When they came they wave the flag of improve facilities and what do we have now MIRACLE CENTER and no more school. I remeber the days of CKC Onistha, Kings College Lagos and Queens School Ibadan. NOw PRIVATE SCHOOLs with all their facilities they must cheat to pass SSCE.

This Private Unis is going that way of DOOM. They cannot compit for the best Lecturers becos of poor salary, which academician want to retire from private Uni can a Profesor live the JOB security in public school to a one Man show. Please note this Private Uni lovers in the choice of Lectures the Public chose first in the choice of students they chose first and give you the left overs. In your private Unis club like palm wine club is devilish, how are you suppose tO blend to Nigerian society.

FOUR YEARS IN A PRIVATE UNI IS FOUR YEARS OF GROWING UP LOST
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by delpee(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
Only thing i have observed is that private university students are doing better in professional exams as undergraduates e.g. ICAN, IT Certification. This happens mostly in CU, Babcock and lately Redeemers. Perhaps they are compelled to be more focused and in any case CU and Babcock have good facilities. This Madonna is something else jare.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by rhymz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Standing5:

Not exactly, that is what all who were around during the construction of halls of residence and other infrastructure confirmed we saw material, labours, (excluding those that came a seed from chuyrch members) and the engineers on site confirmed them. if u still in doubt why not let'us calc it our selfs give your own estimate/evaluation of halls of residence and let us do our calculaton together. u will quickly see that 32 yrs is far from it. do i need to remind u CU is the highest paying school in nigeriaa after Atiku,s dollar funded sch.
hahahaha, you are very funny guy. So you realy think the only source of income for the school is from payment of school fees? Dude?? 32years to recoup their investment and you believ that crap?? Lol. .why am I even talking to you, dude how old are you by the way
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Rastamann: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
Why do we always see the bad things alone in anything Nigeria? Is there nothing good again in this school? Unpatriotic naijas!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by sheyguy: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
How old am i ?something tells me U must be an under 23 from that statement.

I never said the sch gets fund from sch fees alone. What i implied was that with the estimate of cost of infrastructure in place and with an average sch fee of 300k( which includes tuition fee for annually recurrent expenses like salaries and materials for running the sch ) as at 2005. If the school was to embark on mission of recouping the money on infrastructure then it was going to take nothing less than 32 solid years to get the infrastructure money and all maintenance involved. This is as sgmple as A B C for those who were involved in the building process to come up with, we r not talking speculation here.

Why not give us a rough estimate of ur own evaluation of what the school has in terms of infrastructure.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Standing5(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
rhymz:

hahahaha, you are very funny guy. So you realy think the only source of income for the school is from payment of school fees? Dude?? 32years to recoup their investment and you believ that crap?? Lol. .why am I even talking to you, dude how old are you by the way

How old am i ?something tells me U must be an under 23 from that statement.

I never said the sch gets fund from sch fees alone. What i implied was that with the estimate of cost of infrastructure in place and with an average sch fee of 300k( which includes tuition fee for annually recurrent expenses like salaries and materials for running the sch ) as at 2005. If the school was to embark on mission of recouping the money on infrastructure then it was going to take nothing less than 32 solid years to get the infrastructure money and all maintenance involved. This is as sgmple as A B C for those who were involved in the building process to come up with, we r not talking speculation here.

Why not give us a rough estimate of your own evaluation of what the school has in terms of infrastructure.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by pixiraver(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Glorified secondary school.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by poweredcom(m): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2011
Plus when Barack Obama won election that made him US pres. covenant uni students were specially selected for his swearing in ceremony by the American embassy out of all the
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unis around.

Stupid thought, is it not man no man Oyedepo and his rew made it to the US Embassy, when they have washed these americans with lies, the embassy will think that the best student are in the private universities

Let me tell you, I dont support private uni, This our leaders have stolen money used to repair the federal and state ones to standard and make it cheaper -subsidise- for the citizen to attend, to build their own business empires, so what would made me to like it when i know, this,

Atiku owns a uni, Almost all of them owns a Uni, either being fronted by a strange person, I hail NIGERIA, a failed state,
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by kay: 4:25am On Nov 19, 2011
This whole topic started with someone posting pictures of Madonna University. These pictures are visual evidence and shows an institution with deplorable infrastructures on ground. But I am always inclined to be cautious before passing judgment because there are always two sides to a story.

Is there no one around - current or ex students of Madonna University, school officials etc who can supply more positive pictures of Madonna University? A single image is worth a thousand words. All that everybody defending Madonna University here have been offering are mere words. Somebody better come up with provable pictures of a better looking Madonna University or else, the impression all Nairalanders (who are made up of a lot of opinion influencing Nigerians both at home and in the diaspora) will go away with are the ones painted by pictures already posted.

If nobody can supply better pictures of Madonna University, then I personally will be inclined to believe what I have seen as evidenced by those pictures.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:14am On Nov 19, 2011
THESE ARE RECENT PICTURES OF MADONNA UNIVERSITY. ALL THOSE WHO DEFEND MADONNA SHOULD COME OUT AND DENY IT, OR BETTER STILL, PUT UP BETTER RECENT PICTURES OF THE SCHOOL AND LET US SEE IF THE BUILDINGS ARE NOT PAINTED IN THE SAME COLORS AS SEEN HERE.

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2011
cry cry cry cry

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2011
sad sad sad sad

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:21am On Nov 19, 2011
this is the reason why they ban everything, mobile phones with cameras included. ban ban ban!!!  ;d ;d ;d

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2011
the owner of this school must be running a cult or something. i pity those who attended that place.

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2011
sad sad sad

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:32am On Nov 19, 2011
cry cry cry

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2011
cry cry cry

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2011

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2011
;d ;d ;d

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:46am On Nov 19, 2011
cry cry cry

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by OmoEziokwu: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2011
To be continued, grin grin grin grin

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by darne(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2011
Lord Have Mercy,, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Place Doesnt Look Like A School At All,, NO !!!
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by RickyRoss1(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2011
POSTER I have been to this place 4 times this year to see a friend that was hospitalized at their teaching hospital. I thought these buildings are part of the church? I was told the main university building/campus is inside, far from the church and hospital? Why did they even put the CHURCH, HOSPITAL and SCHOOL in the same place.
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by MsOluchi: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2011
This is exactly how Madonna actually is. I was a student there, infact, the school even looks better in this pictures. Its so pathetic! sad
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by freepeople: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2011
vuduchild:

na wa OOOOOOO, hahahahahahaha, is this a school or a mental facility embarassed?

Mental facilities are better off. These facilities are too run down to accommodate psychiatric patients. It's a shame that students in Nigeria are ripped off in the name of university education
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by sheyguy: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2011
poweredcom:

silly thought, is it not man no man Oyedepo and his rew made it to the US Embassy, when they have washed these americans with lies, the embassy will think that the best student are in the private universities

Let me tell you, I dont support private uni, This our leaders have stolen money used to repair the federal and state ones to standard and make it cheaper -subsidise- for the citizen to attend, to build their own business empires, so what would made me to like it when i know, this,

Atiku owns a uni, Almost all of them owns a Uni, either being fronted by a strange person, I hail NIGERIA, a failed state,

look, i see u have decided to deny the obvious. American embassy was never brainwashed to believing anything. They came in unannounced and saw what the whole school looked like/how student behaved with their eyes unlike some of u who go round spreading rumours and insinuating stuffs about the school. Dayokanu even claimed it was a selection process and does not entail any form of competition. . . . We have heard about student kneeling down and doing frog jump and so much more abt cu but not a single person has shown us a single pix of something they claimed is regular occurence.  
Like i said earlier u guys can deny the obvious and make false claims abt private schools especially cu, but i can assure you in 10 - 12 yrs time the gap will
 so so clear there will be no basis for comparism.

As for ur comment on Oyedepo, Atiku and co. Pls expain urself clearly.

Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by purpleblue: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2011
I think say 'em say this school na one of the best in Nigeria? If you see their graduates na so 'em go de brag scatter. I de laugh in chinese mixed with small urhobo, hisses .
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2011
@ Eziokwu
you are just opposite of your name angry angry angry angry
to me , the environment is conductive and good. if i am to take a snapshot of the community/ mud house you came from,
people here will agree with me that the Somalia grin is more preferable than yours.
Cow angry
Re: The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures by powerblaze(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2011
I think covenant university is the most beautiful. Just that the sun there is incredibly hot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.