Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com (1362 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by Yankeeboy1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2006
Do girls really love guys for who they are or do they love for the money and comfortability of the guy?
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by olaak1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
"Yankee boy" you sure say no be "Ajegunle" you day? any way sha o, my brother gone are the days when lady love you because you are handsome or because you have some ac tractive quality but this day my brother, if you no full for pocket no babe go follow you because you full ground.
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by Free(f): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2006
Do girls really love guys for who they are

same question to the guys

it not always bout ya'll or money
not all women r gold diggers -sm men r too tongue
n' looks arent everything

every woman just want a man that can take of her and her needs
dat includes having some money
but i dnt think is all about the money really
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2009
Whether its his money, his manliness, his brain or his brawn, she must love him for something. Same for guys when it comes to girls
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by MrsOyibo(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
@Free

Completely agree! Not all of us ladies are interested in the size of a man's wallet. In fact some of us ladies are more financially secure than you boys could ever hope to be! And of course because of that, we end up having to figure out if a guy is really interested in us for who we are, or for the lifestyle that we can provide!
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by 190: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2009
they love the cash that the guys have
now, who wan suffer nowadays
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by Gabry(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
My bf was broke when I first met him. That was on May 2005 and now he is well off and we are still togetha. What do you call that? undecided
Re: Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com by abrahym(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2009
75% love u bcoz of money,25% love u naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Saga / I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. / what are your favorite pickup lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.