Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady (48812 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Godsonkemz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08
Nne dibe..
Not as if he dropped you but
Perhaps your marriage pricelist was above his budget or he through his family may have discovered some ugly traits. Maybe you were rude to them.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Bfly: 9:53pm On Apr 08
The fact that you are bringing it to social media means you are for the street. You seek validation. Go back to the street, there are many of them dia to impress

13 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by noble2faith(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

My post is just an assumption of what may have transpired.

Na wetin I like most for your post be that. Dey fit use that Chelsea-Manu match curse person or bless person.

Choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Mckraz01: 9:54pm On Apr 08
When I saw the video I wasn't happy
Wetin even pain me pass na the song wey dem use do the video no be even the story
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BLgjqBvBA
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by spencekat(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08
We don't know the full story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Apr 08
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
After God, fear Nigerian men.
why do you have to put God in your nagative comments ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Waywardson6: 9:56pm On Apr 08
There are two sides to a story. Make we hear em own side first.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ryloy: 9:57pm On Apr 08
Is it a forced marriage?
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by putin2: 9:57pm On Apr 08
For you to have heart to post their pictures here is the reason he didn't marry you. Just know it. No man deserves a woman that's not afraid

18 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Entanglement: 9:58pm On Apr 08
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

revenge is best served when it's cold and chill! grin

She don go open yansh for different companies and the parent company don discover her yanshdulent action,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Kay25(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08
Peter obi would visit u soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by EngrEgghead: 10:00pm On Apr 08
Ok
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by highchief1: 10:01pm On Apr 08
Jeon:
Ewwweww, sorry.
I don tire to put mouth inside this kinda matter, since some ladies no dy wise.
wise wiser wisest.them go soon Serve u ur own breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by 22o62021: 10:01pm On Apr 08
I will do worst to this girl beside me now

I will make her cry blood

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Miracle4325: 10:02pm On Apr 08
She actually cheated on him.. Now she's online looking for sympathy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Forkthiefnubu: 10:03pm On Apr 08
And so what ? Women do it all the time, it is better than divorce down the road

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Legend44(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08
This one carry her enter extra time sef
Sonnobax15:
grin
This man deserves a world cup trophy....

Chaiiii,see as he successfully dribble the daughter of Eve until the 90th minute angry

She was probably a cheat . And real men who know what they want don't settle down with such type of women ........just mere looking at her mouth self,you go just know say she go be the trouble maker type of woman. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by 22o62021: 10:03pm On Apr 08
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

I believe your post is what happened

I can relate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08
Any relationship that ends before marriage is worth to be clapped cheered for because Marriage is not a cleansing ground but a home for two people who have cured their youthful madness....

The guy did well to break the relationship, the Girl if she is Spiritually Sane , should also call a party and feed her friends for the wonderful thing God did in her life.....

Someone can marry his or her enemy, otiloooo....
Even after Divorcing, the dent is still there....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by akmath: 10:05pm On Apr 08
That's how stars do

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by snowball11(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
Just move on already! It happens both ways, so quit the lamentation! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by zanebaddo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
fear a cheating woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Chudyfuto(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08
You have a question to ask yourself.

Somewhere along the line you polluted cause no man will ever take you to his family and introduce you to them if he doesn't have genuine plan for you both.

Ask yourself a question ma.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by jojothaiv(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08
PerfectStranger:

Yes, fear us. We're what you say we are
No time to prove anything again, benefit of doubt or not..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by PerfectStranger(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08
jojothaiv:

No time to prove anything again, benefit of doubt or not..
no time bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by OGwales(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08
Aunty weytin you do?

Weytin him discovered?

Guys, let wait until we hear the guy's side of the story because me I don't trust women ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”[sup][/sup]
And the last time I checked, taking a girl to my parents or stream is not automatic marriage criteria. So many men have spent millions on a girl they ended up not marrying.

Aunty look for your husband elsewhere... I am sure the other lady was somewhere watching you fooling all round all this while, though even this one the guy married does not mean she is also a saint. But as a man, choose your devil wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by CCIA: 10:17pm On Apr 08
iLegendd:

I donโ€™t forgive cool

Anyone who wrongs me must pay in one way or another except we no cross paths ever again cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Clinghton: 10:17pm On Apr 08
I need to hear from the man before I judge.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by CCIA: 10:18pm On Apr 08
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
This is nothing.

I havenโ€™t even updated my wickedness to the latest update the devil released this April cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Sirianese: 10:20pm On Apr 08
Gistmedia10:

The night of that day he carry her go stream ehn, dem go f7ck so they the prick and vagina go nearly sustain injury cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by CCIA: 10:21pm On Apr 08
Savedday2:
This kind of thing usually happens when the guy discovered, your kpekus don finish full community. 9ja girls are very annoying?

What will a man do with community kpekus?

Thank you my guy for serving that useless ashawo community breakfast.

After community breakfast the next is suicide. Pls, kindly do the needful.
Government should please subsidize the price of sniper so that those who need it for this kind of situation can easily afford it. cool
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Zonefree(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08
God bless that man abundantly.

To all ladies, that you qualified for semi finals is not a guarantee you will play finals.

A word is enough for a fool.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.