Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady (48809 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Apr 09
A story has 2 sides so until we hear the man's side. undecided
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Belurved1(m): 12:21am On Apr 09
@Oga Wale: which one is "Choose your devil wisely"
OGwales:
Aunty weytin you do?

Weytin him discovered?

Guys, let wait until we hear the guy's side of the story because me I don't trust women 😔😔😔[sup][/sup]
And the last time I checked, taking a girl to my parents or stream is not automatic marriage criteria. So many men have spent millions on a girl they ended up not marrying.

Aunty look for your husband elsewhere... I am sure the other lady was somewhere watching you fooling all round all this while, though even this one the guy married does not mean she is also a saint. But as a man, choose your devil wisely.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by chinchum(m): 12:26am On Apr 09
The girl in the invitation card and the video is the same person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Nemesis08(m): 12:27am On Apr 09
Bros you know the matter wella
muyico:
he prefer lepa
just satisfying his lustful heart desired with orobo
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by godofuck231: 12:29am On Apr 09
When a man is broke he listens and plays to the tune
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Jman06(m): 1:01am On Apr 09
franchasofficia:
Some guys are foolish, always thinking they are God and thinking they can always get away with every nonsense they do to ladies just because they believe they are men.

My dear sister wipe your tears and move on, he will get his reward if your hands are clean and you did him no wrong to warrant this, just relax he will remember you and weep someday for his act of stupidity he thinks it's masculinity today

Useless boys forming hard guys, I do not support evil, this is an evil act angry
If the girl has ever rejected or dumped a guy in the past, nothing she does will affect the guy negatively and the guy would regret nothing for dumping her asx.

You ladies are good at telling sob stories of getting dumped by men but you conveniently forget all the genuine guys you have dumped and rejected in the past thereby having their hearts torn to shreds. That is why I can never pity a girl in similar situation as this girl.

Y'all should be ready to take a dose of what you're good at dishing out to guys.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:11am On Apr 09
franchasofficia:
Some guys are foolish, always thinking they are God and thinking they can always get away with every nonsense they do to ladies just because they believe they are men.

My dear sister wipe your tears and move on, he will get his reward if your hands are clean and you did him no wrong to warrant this, just relax he will remember you and weep someday for his act of stupidity he thinks it's masculinity today

Useless boys forming hard guys, I do not support evil, this is an evil act angry

Efulefu, have you listened to the guy's side of the story.

If truly the guy eff up, that is bad but don't just jump to conclusion or judge yet.

I remember my ex talking to one honourable over the phone while I was in the bathroom, she thought I didn't hear their convo but I played ignorant. This is the same honorable wey she dey claim dey disturb her o, some women ehn.
And this is a girl that can form saint ehn.

She was a bit lucky something else broke up the "quarter to marriage" relationship before the time I planned to act on her cheating escapades reached because I needed a very concrete and undeniable evidence on that, that was what took me to act over it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by JaxUr: 1:15am On Apr 09
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

My post is just an assumption of what may have transpired.

This is exactly what I did to my ex

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:17am On Apr 09
OGwales:
Aunty weytin you do?

Weytin him discovered?

Guys, let wait until we hear the guy's side of the story because me I don't trust women 😔😔😔[sup][/sup]
And the last time I checked, taking a girl to my parents or stream is not automatic marriage criteria. So many men have spent millions on a girl they ended up not marrying.

Aunty look for your husband elsewhere... I am sure the other lady was somewhere watching you fooling all round all this while, though even this one the guy married does not mean she is also a saint. But as a man, choose your devil wisely.

Don't mind her, do you know what I spent on my most recent ex but I let it slide/go because life goes on, but if na some women people no go hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Metrofox(m): 1:34am On Apr 09
you no do 7 days free trial grin
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Truthshotcrazy: 2:17am On Apr 09
chinchum:
The girl in the invitation card and the video is the same person.
Definitely, but if not ,then the guy certainly has a type.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Awoleesu(m): 2:34am On Apr 09
But why do I think the man appeared to be happier with the jilted one than with the one he's tying the nuptial knot with?...

Experience tells me the hand of another woman is involved,,,,

Most likely his Mom!

IYKYK...
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Usmanovic95(m): 2:37am On Apr 09
No marriage for her this year,try again next year.Sometimes we only get to see people's reaction but not the action that evokes such reaction. I believe there is more to this if only we can hear the gentleman's side of the story.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Usmanovic95(m): 2:45am On Apr 09
Awoleesu:
But why do I think the man appeared to be happier with the jilted one than with the one he's tying the nuptial knot with?...

Experience tells me the hand of another woman is involved,,,,

Most likely his Mom!

IYKYK...

Anything is possible since we are not privy to direct info from both camp.
But don't make inferences using the pictures; some people can despise you but still laugh with you.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Youngpo413: 2:47am On Apr 09
muyico:
he prefer lepa
that has always been the case.... Ask Egungun of Lagos.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ufotunang: 2:55am On Apr 09
Maybe you could not satisfy him very well in the other room 🙄
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by oneman2k7: 3:02am On Apr 09
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

This is a bitter truth. I caught my ex with a guy long time ago. Who is me to say no because the girl has massive ass, I played along and used her to my satisfactions before I leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Livingstone124: 3:03am On Apr 09
CCIA:

Government should please subsidize the price of sniper so that those who need it for this kind of situation can easily afford it. cool
bros Haba! Chai ! See wicked suggestion from concerned citizen of Doom.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by qtguru(m): 4:03am On Apr 09
Men dey sha, I don't toy with people's emotion, na money dey my mind. this is cold

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Hezmatosky: 4:16am On Apr 09
Lady in red
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by wany(f): 4:20am On Apr 09
iLegendd:

And if every woman was to go by your post 90% of men will be 6feet below. Cheating is not for a particular gender undecided
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by wany(f): 4:42am On Apr 09
zanebaddo:
all modern women cheat babe no cap! the ones that dont cheat are the ones that never get caught! reason they all tremble at the mention of DNA. take this, i havent been with a woman who didnt cheat. funny enough i wasnt even trying to find out when i found out. it is always by chance i get access to the phone and then boom! theres always another guy. its a reality i have i accepted! they will always be other guy or guys shes taliking to, planning to talk to, hanging out with, planning to hang out with, did things, will do things with, still in touch with, will still keep in touch. its just time and place and we all know the rest of the story. its the hardest reality of today but what can we do? nothing except dna once those kids are born after which she owes you nothing whether she remains your wife or not!

Since you ve come to accept this reality as a man, you will live long. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by MuslimIgbo: 4:52am On Apr 09
ItisWell22:

Seriously? 😒😏
Absolutely.
Or are you a virgin or is your bodycount just one?
Are you going to marry every guy that has... tongue
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by vickydevoka(m): 4:57am On Apr 09
muyico:
he prefer lepa
Exactly!!! Most of this fact ladies knows but the will not want to leave
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by vickydevoka(m): 4:58am On Apr 09
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
After God, fear Nigerian men.
Abi Nigerian women
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by myrates: 5:05am On Apr 09
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BLgjqBvBA
She cheated and the guy smartly outflanked her,simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Father4all: 5:07am On Apr 09
They only changed her project topic grin
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by DJInfluence: 5:32am On Apr 09
In football we called it screening. You didn't make it to the first team so no need to be posting his pictures online without his consent. It's cyber stalking and you could be arrested for it.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by frozen70(f): 5:32am On Apr 09
Exceed15:
He knows this one will give him peace.

Dont be too sure, he may end up regretting his decision when what he thought was better becomes worst
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by frozen70(f): 5:35am On Apr 09
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman found herself in a state of shock and despair after her boyfriend took her to his village to meet his family for an introduction, only to discover weeks later that he ended up marrying another woman instead of her.

The young lady, whose identity remains undisclosed, had been in a relationship with her boyfriend for some time. Full of excitement and anticipation, she eagerly accompanied him to his village, met his family, and possibly discussed their future together.

Only for her to discover that her boyfriend has gotten married to another lady! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BLgjqBvBA
Let her just accept what happened to her, that's life for you, it is very heart breaking
Only God can explain

I just hope he won't final crawl back to her when he realised that it would have been her
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ukaface(f): 5:58am On Apr 09
Men!?!?

Make I no sha talk
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by schoolboymatt(m): 6:05am On Apr 09
Vyzz:
grin

Congrats man

This is what I'm going to do, all this aunties wey no gree me to touch them when I'm broke but coming at me now, I go accept them finish, carry them club and party then I go go marry freshh younger girl

and who u think say u dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.