Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others (238 Views)

"She Had Only One Gown In School": Nigerian Lady Who Slept In Leaking Room / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Ekundayokan(m): 9:40am On Apr 09
It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Other Men As His Girlfriend Whom He Sponsored In School Completes Her NYSC Service Year

He wrote: “As a man, if they succeed in telling you that it is not your job to sponsor your Babe to school.

They have Sçαmmε∂ you...

Meet my Bae Endurance GoddyMartinz
I took her for enrollment while dating, & today, I am married to an ex-corper..

Congratulations my 4ever Love

Yours is Already A Favor Market!!!” he says

Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:44am On Apr 09
Okay.

Hopefully she never met a guy who enjoyed the juice.

If not he has been scammed
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Franzinni: 9:45am On Apr 09
He will learn eventually... Babe trainer.

I have a friend who did the same he even decided to not touch the girl till they get married ... Maybe in 2000 years they will get married but as I write , the girl has dumped him for other men who are her type.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by VinnyBaba: 9:50am On Apr 09
Very YEYE man. angry

Any Man that Trains a Girl in the University should NEVER pay bride price when he wants to marry her. sad

After her Last Paper, She should just Pack her things from her Hostel to the Man's house and start her Wifely duties ASAP! sad undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by thesicilian: 10:13am On Apr 09
Undisputed Simp of the Year
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:15am On Apr 09
He reasons like an idiot.
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Navigator14: 11:35am On Apr 09
Ekundayokan:
It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Other Men As His Girlfriend Whom He Sponsored In School Completes Her NYSC Service Year

He wrote: “As a man, if they succeed in telling you that it is not your job to sponsor your Babe to school.

They have Sçαmmε∂ you...

Meet my Bae Endurance GoddyMartinz
I took her for enrollment while dating, & today, I am married to an ex-corper..

Congratulations my 4ever Love

Yours is Already A Favor Market!!!” he says

A big fool, by studying the pictures a person with keen observation will deduce.
1. He is a simp: He is leaning into the lady.
2. The lady isn't attracted to him: She is standing straight not leaning into him.
3: He is the woman in the relationship: He is the one smiling the most.

At the end he will see dust, stupid dick driven people keep increasing by the day.
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Sirhush(m): 11:53am On Apr 09
Good for him, who knows he maybe lucky but still remain one stage for the lady which is job hunting. And after that marriage. There story may end well sha
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Caramia2020(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09
Duty ke?¿? So many guys have followed this stupid duty thing but they ended up disappointed n depressed. He should wait until after marriage n if she is able to stay with him without running away with another guy, its too early for him to conclude by giving motivational quotes. Wrong investment.
Re: It's Your Job To Train Your Babe In School — Nigerian Man Tells Others by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 09
You are just lucky others have regretted.

(1) (Reply)

Date Professionals! / Ladies Follow The Link Below And A Stand A Chance To Win / Pray And Study The Word Everywhere And Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.