Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Started Having Bad Dreams About A Woman Pursuing Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Having Bad Dreams About A Woman Pursuing Me To Leave Her Husband Alone (161 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Having Bad Dreams About A Woman Pursuing Me To Leave Her Husband Alone by 9jagist01: 6:42pm On Apr 09
I started having bad dreams about a woman pursuing me to leave her husband alone- Lady who dated Married man cries out

A young Nigerian woman shared her challenging experience of dating a married man.

Initially unaware of his marital status and four children, she recounted how her boyfriend, in his early 40s, would not allow her to visit his home due to his family members.

However, things took a turn for the worse when she began having unsettling dreams about a woman pursuing her a knife, demanding that she leave her husband.

Continue reading......

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/04/i-started-having-bad-dreams-about-woman.html

Re: I Started Having Bad Dreams About A Woman Pursuing Me To Leave Her Husband Alone by Kingsley67: 6:43pm On Apr 09
Am coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Nigeria Dating Site / How To Make 15k Daily / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.