Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Love Is What U Want It To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is What U Want It To Be (589 Views)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / She Will Always Want It Bigger... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is What U Want It To Be by kasiem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
The term, "LOVE" has been given many definitions by many people due to what it taught them. But, i'm of the opinion of the opinion that love only gives u what u expect from it. Most guys due to what they experienced from thier relationships, have termed "love" a wicked and heartless thing, but the fact still remains that love can never be all that wicked when u dont place all ur emotions on it. This emotion is a fragile thing thats why we tend to encounter heart breaks in relationships, cos we place that emotion on it. Most times we get deluded by this fiction called love, and inorder to prove our mastery in it we go extreme by placing our emotions on it, and whenever it fails, we tend to suffer heartbreak. But, if u follow love in a realistic approach, u'll notce that love can not give u what u never expected.
Re: Love Is What U Want It To Be by MrCork17: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
Kasim. Bro 98.9% of drivers in Nigeria are called Kasim. Are you a driver? undecided
Re: Love Is What U Want It To Be by Yorisb: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
@OP

. . .Albeit U tried to explain the ''structures'', however - suffice to say that - I was none the wiser, after all.

Never believed in 'Love' and never will fall 4 'one'. . .

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Love Is What U Want It To Be by kasiem(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Kasim. Bro 98.9% of drivers in Nigeria are called Kasim. Are you a driver? undecided
and 99 percent of conductors in somalia are called mr cork
Re: Love Is What U Want It To Be by iice(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
Love is wicked and heartless because people are wicked and heartless.
Love is a word/thing we give life to, thus it's flawed as we are. It's not a separate entity that operates outside the mind or actions of people.
Re: Love Is What U Want It To Be by DAY12(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
iice:

Love is wicked and heartless because people are wicked and heartless.
Love is a word/thing we give life to, thus it's flawed as we are. It's not a separate entity that operates outside the mind or actions of people.

word.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Proud 2 Be A Man / Women That Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.