Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) (28319 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didnโ€™t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:01pm On Apr 12
Watch and see how coneheaded structures and agbadorians will respond on behalf of Peter Obi... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 2:03pm On Apr 12
Max24:

So, you had to Photoshop Obis picture in a contemporary water works to redeem Obis dented image from the 17th century borehole. Your propaganda fell flat on its surface.

More photoshops

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by CharlotteFlair: 2:04pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:
When you've become a slave, your masters can order you around anytime anyday. That's the story of Obiawusa.
E pain you we know.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12
advanceDNA:

The leaders are not no longer the problem..

Imagine citizens that need basic amenities attacking another citizen for doing what those in charge of tax prayers money won't do....

They would rather die of thirst than enjoy borehole because it came from opposition party.

U see our life for nigeria

You are perfectly correct!

Imagine citizens mocking and insulting the design of the borehole in order to ridicule the philanthropist rather than hail him for bringing succor.

How can people be more concerned about the popularity of their candidate in position of power than the welfare of their fellow citizens?!!

Nigeria is gone!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by wiseoneking: 2:06pm On Apr 12
PressMyButton:
The masters are instructing their slave boy. See what votes-hunting has turned him into. Obiawusa MUST obey his masters.
We are getting there. God is turning everything Obi does for great success. What is meant for mockery may become a great feat for him. The mallam said their well is dry and the almajiri kids under him do not have asses to water. We will go there and provide borehole. This is truly a good campaign strategy by Obi and it will be hard for APC to copy because they have criticized it. Letโ€™s watch some days to come about this. Always remember that it is only the master that can command borehole to be dug fo his slaves to use. The money comes from the master not the other way round. BOREHOLE CHALLENGE. Next iragbiji village of Tinubu. Obi dot all the way. Donโ€™t fight grace or else you will be disgraced.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Allisgud: 2:08pm On Apr 12
The know that peter obi is active on the social place,he is the one that will listen to them,I will urge peter obi to send money to them for the construction,make him no go o,this look like an ambush in waiting
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Bankowner: 2:08pm On Apr 12
Doesn't mean they won't vote for whoever the North tells them to vote for.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12
MT:
Obi will be like - I don enter one chance angry angry

Publicity stunt turns ugly.

Nothing as painful as using your money to drill bore holes for communities where you will still have zero vote in 2027 grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Hausas are the real MVP. Hello katsina, Jigawa, katsina etc - Obi for the taking. grin grin

People suffering for decades and battling diseases like cholera now have clean water due to your definition of 'Ugly Publicity Stunt'.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind more of such publicity stunts around remote parts of the nation.

Unlike you, some of us are more concerned about the health and well-being of average Nigerians than Politics.

Pathetically, with all these political childishness all over the Internet, many of you have still gained nothing meaningful in all the years of fighting for these criminals in power.

Their children who never work for their political success in any way enjoy all the benefits.

Mental slavery is an ugly thing to see among youths in 3rd world countries. SMH.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Meti99(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12
Why can't they appeal to their celebrated Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen wey dey milk Nigeria government in billions
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by chidi01(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12
well provided the water coming out of the borehole is better than their current source of water, it's a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Max24: 2:13pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

More photoshops
Same blue colored metals but Obi is in a different store. In the first picture he wore Agbada ,but here now shirt and trouser. What about his dark colored Senator material that makes his look like a Chief mourner everytime? Continue in your propaganda.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by tunde1200(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12
It's a big shame to the local government chairman of that area as Obi is coming to their aid.
Obi can never be president of Nigeria sha I know.

May be biafra president oh.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by ComeToJesus: 2:13pm On Apr 12
This should be studied by students of Political Science.

One man is making the ruling party cry day and night as if they are in opposition.

On Twitter space last night, they were weeping and gnashing their teeth. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. That Dipo guy was complaining how APC hasn't rose in defence of its supporters and himself.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Diligence: 2:13pm On Apr 12
He who brings/gives water, brings/gives life

Water no get enemy.

Thanks to Mr Peter Obi for remembering these Nigerians across the breath and length of the country. They will never forget!!;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Honestey: 2:17pm On Apr 12
Ejiakusmith:
Shame no wan allow this agbadorian urchins say the truth ....... Peter Obi is teaching them essences of leadership no be to drag and steal power

They will end up cursing obi las las, just watch out. Obi cannot satisfy everyone even government can't. Even if obi managed to honour this one and do it,hundreds are going to join the call for him to come and give them boreholes too. He can't finish what he started and that is recipe for losing voters. Just a matter of time, watch out!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12
Max24:

Same blue colored metals but Obi is in a different store. In the first picture he wore Agbada ,but here now shirt and trouser. What about his dark colored Senator material that makes his look like a Chief mourner everytime? Continue in your propaganda.

Sigh... Why is it so difficult for sycophants to sound intelligent?!!

No offense.

Just a clear observation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by DeGods007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12
Callosobruchus:
Pitobi,e be like me self go need that borehole O.When you come my house I go show you di side wey you go take dig am.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shut up pig.... Continue using your dirty well water

Ewedu miscreant grin
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 2:26pm On Apr 12
Max24:

More

I love your tears๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by GenFunction: 2:28pm On Apr 12
U have a councillor,chairman,senator,governor and a president and u choose to write to Peter Obi...I have many tings to say but i rest my case.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by DeGods007(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12
Max24:

You're very daft young man.

You exude stupidity. Gosh ! cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Mrexcell(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12
Peter Obi will definitely respond the boreholes he is donating cost almost #200m each in tinibu's 2024 budget the man really needs to be commended not criticized for saving money for tinibu's govt.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by MT: 2:42pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:

People suffering for decades and battling diseases like cholera now have clean water due to your definition of 'Ugly Publicity Stunt'.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind more of such publicity stunts around remote parts of the nation.

Unlike you, some of us are more concerned about the health and well-being of average Nigerians than Politics.

Pathetically, with all these political childishness all over the Internet, many of you have still gained nothing meaningful in all the years of fighting for these criminals in power.

Their children who never work for their political success in any way enjoy all the benefits.

Mental slavery is an ugly thing to see among youths in 3rd world countries. SMH.

In your heart of heart, do you think "yes daddy" is doing it in good fate. He is doing it to curry favour.

It has never been part of him. Show me what he has done for any northern communities in the past.

Northerners will never vote him in. E get why.

Absolving Obi of any criminality is the funniest joke in the world. Pandora staring you hard in the face grin
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slowice(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12
Urchinns say the borehole no be world class but those wey need the water dey ask for more borehole from the man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:
Laudable borehole projects of tinubu and Obi as the governor of their respective states.

Judge for yourself and see the hypocrisy of Tinupoo supporters

Yet I bought water throughout as a corper in anambra state under Peter obi govt

You people can't cease to amuse me, the Islamic scholar will not question their corrupt leaders because Quran doesn't want but Quran is not against you begging southerner to do what your leader failed to do

You northerners need to get your heart together and start using your brain to think rather than relying on religion law that had advance in a developed countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia among others
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12
MT:

In your heart of heart, do you think "yes daddy" is doing it in good fate. He is doing it to curry favour.

It has never been part of him. Show me what he has done for any northern communities in the past.

Northerners will never vote him in. E get why.

Absolving Obi of any criminality is the funniest joke in the world. Pandora staring you hard in the face grin

In my heart of hearts, I know and believe the beneficiaries (and there are beneficiaries) needed this water supply project completed.

In my heart of hearts, I am more concerned about the benefits of this project rather than the intention behind it.

There is more to humanity than Politics.

If the people vote against Obi in 2027, that's not my headache... Obi's life won't end.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by kelly72: 2:58pm On Apr 12
Peacefulguy90:
Sometimes I wonder how people reason,those people have no clean drinkable water, someone volunteered to help out and people turned against him that it's sub standard,if he builds the one standard to thier taste,they will turn around and say it's stolen money..........you can't please Nigerians I swear

You know that the criminals who have been looting our money in bullion vans have managed to buy thousands if slaves. These slaves will go to any length to argue in favour of their wicked oppressors.

All through history, slaves are the most difficult to liberate.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Squirrel1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

God bless you. OBIDIENTs too should also support where they can. There is severe water scarcity even in urban areas in North Nigeria especially in angwan talakawa. Politics aside we need water infrastructure from private and corporate citizens. Thank you
exactly... If u don't have borehole in the north, u no go see water... Kudos to obi for bringing water to those that need it the most. B4 anybody hate the action, they should show proof of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 3:02pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

Yet I bought water throughout as a corper in anambra state under Peter obi govt

You people can't cease to amuse me, the Islamic scholar will not question their corrupt leaders because Quran doesn't want but Quran is not against you begging southerner to do what your leader failed to do

You northerners need to get your heart together and start using your brain to think rather than relying on religion law that had advance in a developed countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia among others

Yes people still buy water in Anambra state, especially in the major cities because cost of drilling is high and not all can afford it.

It is same thing in Lagos and other cities across nigeria
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by SmartMen: 3:02pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
This Borehole Propaganda don Backfire badly for Agbado idiots.

Tinubu should help the Cleric grin
when you remember they wanted to use billions for boreholeโ€ฆ
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Max24: 3:05pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

More

I love your tears๐Ÿ˜‚
You have not answered my question. Show me his hand in the first picture. Simple.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by ElSudani: 3:05pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
This Borehole Propaganda don Backfire badly for Agbado idiots.

Tinubu should help the Cleric grin

No, it actually backfired for Obi. Have you seen all the negative feedbacks for the ramshackle job he did? It looks like Obi have started consulting the mad people for advise again.
You know it is bad when Tonto Dike is dragging you like a Mikano generator.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by 4ward4: 3:05pm On Apr 12
If all election lossers key into such community projects, Nigeria would have been a better place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) / Common Bride Price For All Imo Indigenes / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.