Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) (28321 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 3:05pm On Apr 12
Max24:

You have not answered my question. Show me his hand in the first picture. Simple.

Ok, back to the first picture abi😂
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Yes people still buy water in Anambra state, especially in the major cities because cost of drilling is high and not all can afford it.

It is same thing in Lagos and other cities across nigeria

So why painting Peter obi as saint?

Peter is everything all Nigeria politicians was he's as corrupt as others, he did and that, Tinubu did something too. Make we hear words on the painting of Nigeria politicians

We are just a mere dice in their hands, stop fooling around
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Truthsandtrusts: 3:13pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:
Obi my president

Why do head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate obi esp Yoruba Muslims...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Na obidients hates Obi pass
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by yarimo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12
Obidients will go and pay someone to claim they want obi should construct or do any project for them. Very desperate scammers
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLdovpUAgU?si=Y9PbrCCOb3ixr9Vz

An Islamic Scholar in Minna, hearing of Obi’s recent donations across the North, has appealed to him to come to his and his students aid by constructing a borehole for them as their current source of water is unhealthy.

He spoke in Hausa. So, maybe someone who understands Hausa can help us with the full interpretation of what he said.

Saidu im
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Borrow222: 3:19pm On Apr 12
tunde1200:
It's a big shame to the local government chairman of that area as Obi is coming to their aid.
Obi can never be president of Nigeria sha I know.

May be biafra president oh.

You are a fuul
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Empresa: 3:32pm On Apr 12
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLdovpUAgU?si=Y9PbrCCOb3ixr9Vz

An Islamic Scholar in Minna, hearing of Obi’s recent donations across the North, has appealed to him to come to his and his students aid by constructing a borehole for them as their current source of water is unhealthy.

He spoke in Hausa. So, maybe someone who understands Hausa can help us with the full interpretation of what he said.

Saidu im
You call his donation eye service. What have you ever donated to the less privileged?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Codes151(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12
So who be una senator ? All the allocation for 40 years under northern SP. even if them chop the money, them no fit do borehole?

Na wa o
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by SmartMen: 3:39pm On Apr 12
MT:

In your heart of heart, do you think "yes daddy" is doing it in good fate. He is doing it to curry favour.

It has never been part of him. Show me what he has done for any northern communities in the past.

Northerners will never vote him in. E get why.

Absolving Obi of any criminality is the funniest joke in the world. Pandora staring you hard in the face grin

Dude, even Tinubu knows you and all others like you are nothing when it comes winning elections. Tinubu does not need you or your gang.

Why? Because you can’t even win a single street for him.

Obidients defeated you all hands down in all politicking and campaign strategy.

It would an insult on me to take words from someone like you who can’t even win a street for his principal.

So why should I take you serious when you say the North will never vote for OBi? Same election where we demystified all claims and rendered them useless?…

Go and sell that nonsense to your APC dolts.

Even Tinubu knows you are useless to him and that’s why he never banked on you his support base.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Onyedikachi231: 3:39pm On Apr 12
Peacefulguy90:
Sometimes I wonder how people reason,those people have no clean drinkable water, someone volunteered to help out and people turned against him that it's sub standard,if he builds the one standard to thier taste,they will turn around and say it's stolen money..........you can't please Nigerians I swear

You are refering to Yoruba muslims, entitlement mentality, greed, treacherous and pure stupid

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Onyedikachi231: 3:43pm On Apr 12
Honestey:
Na you started doing government work o Sir Pitobi, now ready to make thousands of Boreholes or what you think you can do to get north behind you will be the reason for you losing every parts of the north. I knew making that borehole is being clever by half when people from Anambra villages are already questioning the borehole he made at a village in the far away north while his own people who voted 100% for him are drinking cow urine back at home.
Anyway, once you finished that one, our village too needs boreholes o Mr Peteru

Live your pitiable Miserable confused and frustrated life, son of a LovePeddler and leave Anambrans, it is Obi that is building the borehole not them, you don't reside there to know if they begged your wretched unknown father for water.
You, are you sure you've eaten since Morning or seen water to drink.

All these bloody Yoruba muslims without thinking faculty.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by maestroferddi: 3:48pm On Apr 12
Failing Forward...

An idea whose time is in the horizon...

If you are wise, you would allow nature to have her natural course but if you are stiff-necked, you would put up a resistance but the outcome will be perishing like Pharaoh and his chariots at the Red Sea...
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Honestey: 3:53pm On Apr 12
Onyedikachi231:

Live your pitiable Miserable confused and frustrated life, son of a LovePeddler and leave Anambrans, it is Obi that is building the borehole not them, you don't reside there to know if they begged your wretched unknown father for water.

You people lack sense of interaction, you can't put one and two arguments together before you started abusing and laying curses that have always come back to hunt you. Anyway, people like you are the reason Obi lost the last election and no amount of boreholes can help him win the next because of people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Cantonese: 3:55pm On Apr 12
Hopefully Obi responds.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:

People suffering for decades and battling diseases like cholera now have clean water due to your definition of 'Ugly Publicity Stunt'.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind more of such publicity stunts around remote parts of the nation.

Unlike you, some of us are more concerned about the health and well-being of average Nigerians than Politics.

Pathetically, with all these political childishness all over the Internet, many of you have still gained nothing meaningful in all the years of fighting for these criminals in power.

Their children who never work for their political success in any way enjoy all the benefits.

Mental slavery is an ugly thing to see among youths in 3rd world countries. SMH.
The day that people like you comprehend the futility of reasoning with undesirable elements and never-do-wells who litter this platform...

Teach a donkey how to solve differential calculus....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by rollywise(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:

You are in severe pains

Not severe. It's Sofia. Sifia pains 😂
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 4:01pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

So why painting Peter obi as saint?

Peter is everything all Nigeria politicians was he's as corrupt as others, he did and that, Tinubu did something too. Make we hear words on the painting of Nigeria politicians

We are just a mere dice in their hands, stop fooling around

Can you Imagine oo

You want to paint Obi bad too so that you can continue supporting your failed tinupoo after supporting a bigger failure buhari for 8 wasted years??

Right?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Devil1Messenger: 4:03pm On Apr 12
Max24:

This your Obi photo edit is as fake as it looks. Where are his hands ? I guess glued to the pipes. You obidients really have a hard job to do ooo, to convince neutral people to see the Agulu fraud as an achiever. This shows Obi never commissioned the waterworks in the picture. We said so with Soludo Obi is a failure. His investments in Anambra are next to nothing according to Soludo.
neutral?

with the way Nigeria is now, people are still looking for who will convince them grin
oga there is nothing like neutrals
even those that goes to jehovah witness have a prefer candidate even when dey dont vote. stop deceiving yourself.
I have many friends from SW that claimed neutral before the election (they werent bold to openly support tinubu but instead saying all politicians are the same but they will be the first to see all the wrong side of Obi grin)

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by tunde1200(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12
Borrow222:

You are a fuul

I don't blame since Obi loss in court and loss in election.

Is because of fools like you many no like Obi despite he might have good intentions.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by maestroferddi: 4:08pm On Apr 12
Honestey:

They will end up cursing obi las las, just watch out. Obi cannot satisfy everyone even government can't. Even if obi managed to honour this one and do it,hundreds are going to join the call for him to come and give them boreholes too. He can't finish what he started and that is recipe for losing voters. Just a matter of time, watch out!
You cannot use your brain, can you?

Let us assume without conceding that would not have the wherewithal to meet the needs...

What happened to opening a foundation or an NGO focusing on the provision of drinking water to rural dwellers?

A simple call from Obi to world-famous philanthropists and billionaires like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison etc would see hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars pouring in...

You APC supporters appear to be labouring under the curse of inability to do the slightest of critical thinking...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:09pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:
In all honesty, Peter Obi has been setting some good leadership examples since last year elections.

You can call it eye service (and you might be right), but the result still remains the same... Bringing succor and smiles to average citizens.

He didn't allow the pain and bitterness of elections stop him from performing this community outreach...!

This is a breath of fresh air when compared to past aspirants who only show up to eat with Almajiri kids during election periods.

Which still begs the question... These states where citizens lack potable drinking water, what exactly are their governors doing with huge monthly allocations every month?!!

Which pace?
What other politicians have been doing for years and you yab them he reached OBI turn,you turn am to achievement. No be because he wan be president?

He stole billions from Anambra to be giving the North peanuts

How did people actually forgot that Peter obi was also a former governor who never transformed his state?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by maestroferddi: 4:11pm On Apr 12
Honestey:

You people lack sense of interaction, you can't put one and two arguments together before you started abusing and laying curses that have always come back to hunt you. Anyway, people like you are the reason Obi lost the last election and no amount of boreholes can help him win the next because of people like you.
Completely thoughtless remark you have just made...
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Lexicon123: 4:13pm On Apr 12
I’m liking this borehole debate. Politics aside, it baffles me how most of our state and local governments do absolutely nothing to alleviate the water challenges within their states and local governments. A case in point is Lagos, surrounded by large water bodies yet hardly have good portable water supply. Most houses have to depend on individually constructed boreholes. I do not understand why it’s such an impossible task.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:14pm On Apr 12
Onyedikachi231:

😆

One of the yoruba Muslims is your president,WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN..A yoruba Christian just left as a VP..Another yoruba Christian was a president.

Let me now remind you again,this FRAUD BELOW OSU/CATHOLIC JEW WILL NEVER BE OUR PRESIDENT!

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:17pm On Apr 12
Onyedikachi231:

😆

One of the yoruba Muslims his your president..ma yoruba Christian just left as a VP..Another yoruba Christian was a president.

Let me now remind you again,this FRAUD BELOW WILL NEVER BE OUR PRESIDENT!

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:21pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:

You are perfectly correct!

Imagine citizens mocking and insulting the design of the borehole in order to ridicule the philanthropist rather than hail him for bringing succor.

How can people be more concerned about the popularity of their candidate in position of power than the welfare of their fellow citizens?!!

Nigeria is gone!!!
Philanthropist 👍 😆

Rubbing Peter to pay Paul....Rubbing Anambra to pay NORTH 😆
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by maestroferddi: 4:23pm On Apr 12
MT:

In your heart of heart, do you think "yes daddy" is doing it in good fate. He is doing it to curry favour.

It has never been part of him. Show me what he has done for any northern communities in the past.

Northerners will never vote him in. E get why.

Absolving Obi of any criminality is the funniest joke in the world. Pandora staring you hard in the face grin
Ogbeni, the devil may abhor benevolence and philanthropy... We understand very well because those traits are antithetical to his make up...

Change your dark soul which Satan appears to have seized so much that you have refused to see how senseless and utterly idiotic you are sounding...in a futile attempt to defend the indefensible and call white black...

Peter Obi's penchant for philanthropy and his sterling report card for transformative leadership have been known most politically savvy people in the 5 states of the South East many years before he threw his hat into the ring of national politics...

So instead of constituting a nuisance here, take a chill pill and learn...
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:23pm On Apr 12
Peacefulguy90:
Sometimes I wonder how people reason,those people have no clean drinkable water, someone volunteered to help out and people turned against him that it's sub standard,if he builds the one standard to thier taste,they will turn around and say it's stolen money..........you can't please Nigerians I swear
Volunteered to help out because he want to be president using Anambra stolen funds 😆

Are you people thinking at all.

Where was he in 2015??
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12
Basic123:

Which pace?
What other politicians have been doing for years and you yab them he reached OBI turn,you turn am to achievement. No be because he wan be president?

He stole billions from Anambra to be giving the North peanuts

How did people actually forgot that Peter obi was also a former governor who never transformed his state?

Your issue with Peter Obi is quite irrelevant and unrelated to my submission...! I even sense envy and insecurity in you.

If he truly embezzled such amount of money, why didn't it come up during campaign?!! Where is your concrete evidence?!

Do you expect me to believe APC and PDP would have known about such with evidence, and failed to use it against him during the election period?!!

Your reasoning is shockingly below par.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12
Basic123:

Philanthropist 👍 😆

Rubbing Peter to pay Paul....Rubbing Anambra to pay NORTH 😆

It's called "Robbing", not "Rubbing".

Maybe you should focus more on self education and development, rather than wasting your time on this pointless sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:26pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:

Your issue with Peter Obi is quite irrelevant and unrelated to my submission...! I even sense envy and insecurity in you.

If he truly embezzled such amount of money, why didn't it come up during campaign?!! Where is your concrete evidence?!

Do you expect me to believe APC and PDP would have known about such with evidence, and failed to use it against him during the election period?!!

Your reasoning is shockingly below par.

The man is just been desperate to be president.
Simple!
You dont need 1kb of intelligence to know that.
For you not know that,you are brainless!
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12
maestroferddi:
The day that people like you comprehend the futility of reasoning with undesirable elements and never-do-wells who litter this platform...

Teach a donkey how to solve differential calculus....

I'm actually less concerned about reasoning with them than helping others learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari / Politicians Go Into Hiding In Anambra As Gunmen Break Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.