Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) (28526 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didnโ€™t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Basic123: 4:28pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:

It's called "Robbing", not "Rubbing".

Maybe you should focus more on self education and development, rather than wasting your time on this pointless sycophancy.
You dont even know the meaning of sycophancy lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Check your self again... a politician stole your state dry to be Donating one substandard bore hole to other people and you are celebrating...you guys are mediocres,I swear
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12
Basic123:

The man is just been desperate to be president.
Simple!
You dont need 1kb of intelligence to know that.
For you not know that,you are brainless!

Mention one past head of state and presidential aspirant that wasn't eager or desperate to become President...!

His desperation or need to rule Nigeria is not my problem, neither is it relevant to my submission... How is this so difficult for you to comprehend?!!

Are these projects irrelevant or not needed by those communities?!! Yes or No?!!

Have these projects solved basic pressing needs?!! Yes or No??!

Leave politics for a minute (you are not even knowledgeable about it), and focus on humanity!

Life is not that complicated, Sir.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by rantingpigs: 4:32pm On Apr 12
This one is a typical Agbado trait. Believing foolish lies when the whole place says otherwise. grin

Go to the North and say this... grin

Those he built it for are appreciative. You are here crying with dwindling morale. grin

Keep crying, your tears will be sent to the North as another borehole project. grin

ElSudani:

No, it actually backfired for Obi. Have you seen all the negative feedbacks for the ramshackle job he did? It looks like Obi have started consulting the mad people for advise again.
You know it is bad when Tonto Dike is dragging you like a Mikano generator.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by rantingpigs: 4:34pm On Apr 12
It's very complicated ooooo!!! Especially for TINUBU Agbado bigots and worthless Propagandists.

Their brains are wired with poorly constructed nerve endings. grin

Angelfrost:

Mention one past head of state and presidential aspirant that wasn't eager or desperate to become President...!

His desperation or need to rule Nigeria is not my problem, neither is it relevant to my submission... How is this so difficult for you to comprehend?!!

Are these projects irrelevant or not needed by those communities?!! Yes or No?!!

Have these projects solved basic pressing needs?!! Yes or No??!

Leave politics for a minute (you are not even knowledgeable about it), and focus on humanity!

Life is not that complicated, Sir.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12
Basic123:

You dont even know the meaning of sycophancy lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Check your self again... a politician stole your state dry to be Donating one substandard bore hole to other people and you are celebrating...you guys are mediocres,I swear

1. Mention the name of my state with evidence... I will wait.

2. Mention exactly how much Obi stole from his state with clear evidence... Show proof of his indictment as well.

3. Do you need me to define 'Sycophancy' for you??! Have you no access to Google or a dictionary?!!

4. Haven't you embarrassed yourself sufficiently?!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by HRMK: 4:38pm On Apr 12
so this people can afford to build mosques but couldnt did boheholes?which is more important?can anyone survive without water?no way!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12
Funny, requesting borehole from people that are called infidels. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by LookingFORtroja: 4:41pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Seems Tinupoo and his supporters are the opposition now.

E be things grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Can you Imagine oo

You want to paint Obi bad too so that you can continue supporting your failed tinupoo after supporting a bigger failure buhari for 8 wasted years??

Right?

You can't paint the man you cursed for 8yrs as saint and expect me to look away while you paint someone majority of Lagosians benefited from as bad

What did anambra benefit from obi than 13months strike, abandoned roads projects, erosion problem, increase in poverty rate index,hike tuition fees among others

You Iggbo no just get shame, there are many good politicians in southeast that you can repaint and we go accept but you think everyone is half brain like you people to present a man you cursed online and offline for us as if we've short memory like you people
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:24pm On Apr 12
KingLennon:
But wait, let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon; the northern states do not have a healthy water supply especially for those in the interiors. Many nairalanders here bashing Obi know that too and some of them will go and fetch water there when they return home cheesycheesy

The day any of such people drink from that borehole intentionally or unintentionally they will have ulcer of the tongue.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Difrent: 5:37pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Judge for yourself and see the hypocrisy of Tinupoo supporters

You be igbo now
We are not surprised at your reasoning
Na only igbos dey reason like this
Comparing borehole to water works
You won't know the difference because you are igbo, you are not wired to reason rationally
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by zionstaar75: 5:46pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Lol, Obi is their standard.

I love the way he's rattling them

Imagine what those insulting Obi praised elrufai and tinupoo for.
very few biafrans have sense so I'm not surprised. Obi that won't be on the ballot in 2027. I'm ready to bet 1 million naira. Na rent for just 1 year for house wey I be landlord
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by marvrick: 5:46pm On Apr 12
And to think that the recent bugdet included an unbelievable amount going into hundreds of millions for the same boreholes that His Excellency Peter Obi is constructing with a conservative amount of money.

So who's the olรฉ now?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 5:47pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

You can't paint the man you cursed for 8yrs as saint and expect me to look away while you paint someone majority of Lagosians benefited from as bad

What did anambra benefit from obi than 13months strike, abandoned roads projects, erosion problem, increase in poverty rate index,hike tuition fees among others

You Iggbo no just get shame, there are many good politicians in southeast that you can repaint and we go accept but you think everyone is half brain like you people to present a man you cursed online and offline for us as if we've short memory like you people

Yes, call me Igbo and feel alright.

It's all about being igbo
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Yes, call me Igbo and feel alright.

It's all about being igbo

How is that a shame, are you not Igbo?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by zionstaar75: 5:51pm On Apr 12
Difrent:

You be igbo now
We are not surprised at your reasoning
Na only igbos dey reason like this
Comparing borehole to water works
You won't know the difference because you are igbo, you are not wired to reason rationally
guy you're spot on, as in ehn..dem no get sense at all. Na Nnamdi kanu make me confirm am. Very dumb tribe. Do you know what they did in kwara?the igbos said they want to be collecting tax among themselves then pay the government. Have you ever heard of such stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 5:51pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

How is that a shame, are you not Igbo?

Isn't it what makes you feel better, hatred for Igbos?

Do it nau, what is shame in being igbo?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 5:52pm On Apr 12
zionstaar75:
very few biafrans have sense so I'm not surprised. Obi that won't be on the ballot in 2027. I'm ready to bet 1 million naira. Na rent for just 1 year for house wey I be landlord

If Obi won't be on the ballot, then it's automatically bye bye for tinupoo.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:54pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:
Laudable borehole projects of tinubu and Obi as the governor of their respective states.

Judge for yourself and see the hypocrisy of Tinupoo supporters
The problem Peter Obi had when he was a governor, he didn't advertise his achievements. His commissioning of projects is always low key, three to five persons and no jamboree of a kind the way other governors does, and that is why people are saying he didn't do anything, as we are so use to camera project.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Splashme: 7:36pm On Apr 12
Great man Peter Obi
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Apr 12
yarimo:
Obidients will go and pay someone to claim they want obi should construct or do any project for them. Very desperate scammers
Obidients paid Islamic Cleric?

You really think itโ€™s everyone that can be bought like you lots, huh?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Penguin2: 10:28pm On Apr 12
Misterone:
You people are too deceitful for my liking. You pay one Muslim N10000 to make a video then you paste it on YouTube. Let him make this same demand in the mosque during prayers, we will believe him. Rubbish and ingredient.
Pay your own Muslim.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Heavensent01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Isn't it what makes you feel better, hatred for Igbos?

Do it nau, what is shame in being igbo?

Igbo want love for hating others? No, igbo will get hate for hate, no one show you love for hate
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Ozommadu: 11:31pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

Igbo want love for hating others? No, igbo will get hate for hate, no one show you love for hate

You can only hate those better than you, keep hating
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:39am On Apr 13
olisaEze:
If you canโ€™t have dignity at least have some shame for Allah sake! You canโ€™t be begging someone you were paid to preach against not too long ago, when your preferred choice is in power. The two muslims at the head of our govt. came there with the aid of people like you & your students, so goan meet them. Abi u dey fear who u vote for?? grin

1) Obi will never smell the presidency of Nigeria
2) No SE person will ever smell the presidency of Nigeria
3) Nigerian presidency is not for 3rd class citizens

Know the above and know peace
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:41am On Apr 13
KingLennon:
But wait, let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon; the northern states do not have a healthy water supply especially for those in the interiors. Many nairalanders here bashing Obi know that too and some of them will go and fetch water there when they return home cheesycheesy

slivertongue:

God bless you. OBIDIENTs too should also support where they can. There is severe water scarcity even in urban areas in North Nigeria especially in angwan talakawa. Politics aside we need water infrastructure from private and corporate citizens. Thank you

Angelfrost:
In all honesty, Peter Obi has been setting some good leadership examples since last year elections.

You can call it eye service (and you might be right), but the result still remains the same... Bringing succor and smiles to average citizens.

He didn't allow the pain and bitterness of elections stop him from performing this community outreach...!

This is a breath of fresh air when compared to past aspirants who only show up to eat with Almajiri kids during election periods.

Which still begs the question... These states where citizens lack potable drinking water, what exactly are their governors doing with huge monthly allocations every month?!!

Same with Enugu, Anambra and all other south East states. Water problem is an epidemic in all the South East states.

Has the Fraud called Obi solved the water problem in his village?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by yarimo(m): 12:45am On Apr 13
Penguin2:

Obidients paid Islamic Cleric?

You really think itโ€™s everyone that can be bought like you lots, huh?
desperate scammers can do anything. Very unfortunate
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:55am On Apr 13
stuffs4me:

Same with Enugu, Anambra and all other south East states. Water problem is an epidemic in all the South East states.

His village is Agulu... If you could research, you would know his massive impact there and other parts of the Southeast.

Philanthropy is not restrictive or restricted to one's tribe and locale, anyway.

Once again, I seek to know... Are those people complaining about the completed projects?!! Were they not in need of those projects?!! Is there anything wrong in succoring them in their hardship?!!

I hope you are making serious financial gains from this myopic and amusing hatred and attack on Peter Obi, cos if you are not, then I have no words for you. grin
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slivertongue: 11:44am On Apr 13
stuffs4me:

So you are a fraud?
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slivertongue: 11:52am On Apr 13
Angelfrost:

His village is Agulu... If you could research, you would know his massive impact there and other parts of the Southeast.

Philanthropy is not restrictive or restricted to one's tribe and locale, anyway.

Once again, I seek to know... Are those people complaining about the completed projects?!! Were they not in need of those projects?!! Is there anything wrong in succoring them in their hardship?!!

I hope you are making serious financial gains from this myopic and amusing hatred and attack on Peter Obi, cos if you are not, then I have no words for you. grin

Those retrogrades will use anything obi to stay relevant. Even after election they are busy blessing Obi with their daily mention. like I said earlier we in the North need more water infrastructure and Tinubu's supporters who are dragging Obi should do theirs instead of complaining for a people that are already enjoying his gesture.
Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13
slivertongue:

So you are a fraud?

I know you are full of hatred for Nigeria because Nigerians disgraced the Pandora criminal called Obi in the las elections.

1) Obi will never be president of Nigeria
2) No IIGB0 will ever rule Nigeria
3) Nigeria presidency is not for 3rd class citizens.

Re: Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Apr 13
stuffs4me:

I know you are full of hatred for Nigeria because Nigerians disgraced the Pandora criminal called Obi in the las elections.

1) Obi will never be president of Nigeria
2) No IIGB0 will ever rule Nigeria
3) Nigeria presidency is not for 3rd class citizens.

And why do you bother yourself with them since they they are insignificant? First, I don't care if they become president or not. second, I am NIGERIAN to the core and have loved to call myself a first class NIGERIAN but in reality everyone is a first class NIGERIAN. Third, am humbled that Obi won not only states in my geopolitical zone but won hearts. Fourth, am proud that Obi is not tainted with drug trafficking controversies, financial crime, identity crisis, identity theft, certificate, crisis. Fifth, am glad that God owns the earth including you, so hold peace your Mr free stuff. Insults shows how you were badly raised and the poor manners of a party supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.