Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? (15317 Views)

Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Ipad 2 Versus Samsung Galaxy Tab / Advantages Of Desktop Computers Versus Laptops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
I cant afford any

1 Like

Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Djcn: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2011
Not much of a tablet lover. Anyway apple has lead the market for good two years but i see them losing more than 30% of their market share next year, not to samsung anyway who makes impressive tablets but cant make inroads.

Looking forward to ULTRABOOKS in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by minute(f): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
I just bought a new ipad2 for my wife and l love the specs. But l was concerned about it getting scratched
up before we were able to get a case. While she's still searching for "the perfect case" , l came across this
silicone skin and ordered it. It fit perfectly and does the job at a very reasonable price. Also, it arrived in
just a few days.
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Hysteria: 4:21am On Dec 09, 2011
minute:

I just bought a new ipad2 for my wife and l love the specs. But l was concerned about it getting scratched
up before we were able to get a case. While she's still searching for "the perfect case" , l came across this
silicone skin and ordered it. It fit perfectly and does the job at a very reasonable price. Also, it arrived in
just a few days.

Your wife??
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by luckyseven: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
The best tab out there right now is samsung galaxy tab 10.1,WIFI+3G,but in terms of more applications i will consider Ipad2.
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Mikii720: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
Please where can I jailbreak my iPad 2 here in Lagos. It has an iOS 4.3.5. I will truly appreciate a number. Mine is 07036092276
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by monopolist: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
I think the Comparison should be between the newest and latest models of APPLE iPad3 and SAMSUNG Galaxy 10.1[b][/b]
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by monopolist: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Please help! My APPLE iPhone3GS is not accepting MASTERCARD and therefore could not install SKPE through iTunes.

Please what should i do?

Is there any alternative to getting free SKYPE?
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by MrFord1: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
Chinese tablets all the way. For just 40k, I have honey comb android OS on my 7'' tablet. I can do facebook chat. It has both WiFi and 3G sim slot. Capacitive screen, dual core cpu, 512mb RAM, 8gb HDD that can be extended. Well fine tuned back light for e-reading, even when you read for hours in a dark room, your eyes won't irritate you. Can do video chat. Good battery life.

Some also come with dual OS, windows and android although a little more expensive.

You don't have to spend 6 figures to get a good tab.
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by kaiwei: 2:38am On Mar 28, 2012
i have the ipod touch and i love it. this week it was revamped with a bunch of new updates and features. i say go for the touch.
[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Tisa: 10:20pm On May 20, 2012
Hi all,

Can anyone on dis trend give me the current cost of an ipad2 (16gig and 32gig). I will appreciate ur help. Tnx.
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Please can the Moderators move this to the front Page..: Lots of peeps are confused about which to go for,

I personally think that the Ipad is more durable and i don't know how good it is if you Jailbreak the OS
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Wicked Moderators
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by benzion72(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
For those who thought PlayBook is useless they are making a lot of mistakes. PlayBook connect with any phone provided it hjas bluetooth even chinko will connect and give you Internet access on playbook. I am sending in this post with my play book. I now realized the wisdom of WIFI only tablet it give you long battery life that 3G burns off. My PB last as much as 8hour of heavy use. You can play any video format on it without any conversion. The video recording and playback is excellent. Also you can now load thousands of android application on it. Indeed it is the BOMB
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
LMAO so some people now feel that the playbook is berra dan d Ipad or Galaxy Tab, I laugh in Madagasca grin
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by Maleeq(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ijogz K: Please can the Moderators move this to the front Page..: Lots of peeps are confused about which to go for,

I personally think that the Ipad is more durable and i don't know how good it is if you Jailbreak the OS
Ijogz K: Wicked Moderators
There's a thread for front page topic suggestions. While the board is moderated, I cannot track all in-line suggestions as you did.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/7

Post in there and the moderators would have a look into it. Alternatively, you could send me a mail with the link to the thread of interest.

Cheers!
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by paulbrown429(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
iPad is much better than Samsung Galaxy in various areas like processor, memory storage, display, camera quality.
Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by bigfatng: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
VERY AFFORDABLE TABLET PC

Re: Ipad Versus Samsung Galaxy Which Is Better? by maria4u: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
COBRANET MODEM FOR SALE CONTACT 08162053138

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Recharge Card Software.download & Test It Now Free! Season Greetings / More Cores Or More RAM, Which Is More Important? / 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.