Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39048 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Scarcity234: 11:54am On Apr 13
My advice to all men, resolve all issues of the past before introduction.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Basicend: 11:55am On Apr 13
Newton2024:
After lose counting of men you have slept with, after aborting your womb and contracting many sexually transmitted diseases, I should forget about your past abi? Dey play.

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by CartelKenneth: 11:56am On Apr 13
Judging by that his face that’s probably the last girlfriend he’ll ever have

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Chukwuka319(m): 11:57am On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.
For where? With the gold digger mentality,most of them have these days.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by amnesty7: 11:58am On Apr 13
immortalcrown:
That is your business. Try to enjoy the benefits and face the consequences. Don't complain when facing the consequences.
The boy doesn't know anything.
A woman's sex is everything.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Austineva(m): 11:58am On Apr 13
Flame333:
Puzzy swaying the dude brain with a tsunami force...

You go learn
grin grin grin and he go learn in a hard way grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by limcar: 12:01pm On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
Such is life. Old things have passed away all other things become new
are you a V

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13
limcar:
are you a V
Are you what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!

Why does everything always have to be about money with you people? Must you girls put money first over every other things.

When you talk like this, it only shows that women have nothing to offer in a relationship

This damage is done by you women when you make everything about money.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by limcar: 12:05pm On Apr 13
pretydiva:
I quite understand what this guy is saying, and to some extent he's right. If as a guy you want to go by the fact that so so guy has slept with her, or you start thinking of the no of guys that has slept with her then trust me your not ready for a relationship let alone marriage.

All that matters is her faithfulness to you her partner. Her past is her past. Nobody is proud of their past,so why use it to Jude the present?

Nb: Not everybody will marry a virgin.

how many guys have you slept with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Kingosytex(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13
Just girlfriend oo grin
Sleeping around... Confused and pathetic generation.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Bluntemperor: 12:07pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.
Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

These two are just coming out!
They are innocent by face please don't polute them!
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by nwakibie3(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:

Na one of them be this...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by atiku4President(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Yes, investigate very well. These days, AI can even help you investigate someone's past.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by pretydiva(f): 12:13pm On Apr 13
limcar:
how many guys have you slept with
You should probably ask your sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by JoeEeL(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13
tochez24:

😂😂😂😂

Bring a dead SHEEP into the jungle, A lion king will definitely ignore it, his pride lionesses and cubs might probably have a bit and move on... It's only the beta male lions and the hyenas that will enjoy such a meal.

Everyone is this life already knows exactly where he or she belongs in the hierarchy of life.

There's nothing on earth you can do to convince scavenging hyenas and vultures to let them see the sweet taste of fresh meat over maggots infested decaying meat, absolutely NOTHING!!!! Now this is not about meat⚠️
👌🏽🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

If u think am another way, its still about meat o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by kmaster007: 12:20pm On Apr 13
But when she cheat on you don't com here crying

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Heavensent01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Forgive my past

Her past: 100 dicks 500 body count

Thunda kee you and your past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Way4orward: 12:23pm On Apr 13
This small boy won't understand yet.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Yomit71(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
The pussy can never become new, never

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Brushstrokes20: 12:26pm On Apr 13
👀👀For simps, EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!✅
E go soon clear for your eyes 😁😅😅😜😜😀😆😆

KWANTINUE👍👍.... dem no dey tell blind man say rain Don start 🤣🤣🤣😅😅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by godofuck231: 12:27pm On Apr 13
Continue, you wan marry henna the pnis hammerer
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13
Yomit71:

The pussy can never become new, never
Then go for new one and if you don't see new one you don't have any other options
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Bahamas95(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13
I just hope aunty Tiwa's son won't also tell his friends not to judge his mum by her past when they start doing soapy with her video few years from now.

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by HarsharGoon(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13
The past sometimes shapes the future but also it can destroy the future. Some are lucky to escape some are not. For example you Dey run for political office den your opposition party go bring sex tape about your wife,how you go feel if Na you ?.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Taiwo20(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13
New age men are gradually loosing their testosterone or what.

His point is valid, but it shouldn’t be totally ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Hakeem66: 12:39pm On Apr 13
God1000:

tomorrow he will start crying on the social media that he married a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by mediclife1987(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44

Make dem just show this one video of her doing reverse cowgirl, hin head go burst cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by ceejay80s(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13
Out of experience,
I pity this guy
U will face the consequences

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Yomit71(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
Then go for new one and if you don't see new one you don't have any other options
A pussy as deep as Atlantic ocean go become new, HOW
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by otherway: 12:43pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

Broke ladies usually think this way.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.