Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Am Getting Mentally Unstable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Mentally Unstable (1560 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Am Getting Mentally Weak, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 4:10pm On Apr 13
Tomorrow is going to be my 30years birthday, i heard life become easier for men when they clock 30 but why is mine getting fvcked up instead of me to develop i am becoming poorer, i sold my phone, i sold my fan sold my shoes now all i have got left is my two shirts, a trouser and this itel phone. Who cursed me? Even the lowest of the lowest job i couldnt find. Lately i have been going across threads on nairaland begging people for money like a mad man and tarnishing my image because of poverty. I believe if i continue like this for a month it will affect me mantally. I wonder if its a curse i am just being unlucky. Majority of my friends are getting it easy without even trying hard. I dont hv a single friend that i am doing better than, even the ones that fornicate. My unluckiness is not from this earth, someone must have casted a strong spell on me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by MoonWater: 4:20pm On Apr 13
woojin:
Tomorrow is going to be my 30years birthday, i heard life become easier for men when they clock 30 but why is mine getting fvcked up instead of me to develop i am becoming poorer, i sold my phone, i sold my fan sold my shoes now all i have got left is my two shirts, a trouser and this itel phone. Who cursed me? Even the lowest of the lowest job i couldnt find. Lately i have been going across threads on nairaland begging people for money like a mad man and tarnishing my image because of poverty. I believe if i continue like this for a month it will affect me mantally. I wonder if its a curse i am just being unlucky. Majority of my friends are getting it easy without even trying hard. I dont hv a single friend that i am doing better than, even the ones that fornicate. My unluckiness is not from this earth, someone must have casted a strong spell on me.

Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by santakris(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13
Be positive and strive to see better part of life. Life is fun, though it's full of ups and downs

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by T0BY(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13
I wonder where you got the idea that life becomes easy for men at 30. You didn't even mention 40

Well, just find something and do.. even If it's security or cleaning job. As long as is legit just do and put food on your table.. till you get a bigger one.

Life isn't for the weak.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by FitCorper: 4:43pm On Apr 13
grin grin ;DStop masturbation. It’s draining ur life force.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by kals4luv990(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13
Bro you are not even 30 yet and because you never make am no mean say you no go make am..you might actually be a late bloomer or one of those ppl that start up slow but when they start nobody go see their back again..no worry just no give up,one day you go talk your story and you go remember this thing I tell you

14 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by PerfectStranger(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13
FitCorper:
from experience grin
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by Jennyclay(f): 5:17pm On Apr 13
Ehya!! Poverty stricken and broke men everywhere cheesy

May God help you!

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by tochez24(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13
woojin:

You're not cursed bro, you're simply from a poor family 😆😆😂

Haven't you heard? Being born poor in a place like Nigeria is like starting a football match with a loss of 2 goals already😁

Keep calm and keep hoping, always try new things my brother, one day your turn will come.... Nah how e dey be normally⚠️

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 5:42pm On Apr 13
[quote author=tochez24 post=129419804]

You're not cursed bro, you're simply from a poor family
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by frozen70(f): 5:45pm On Apr 13
woojin:

Is your mum aware of your predicament, if not visit her and let her know what you are passing through and am sure she will have some words for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 5:46pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
Ehya!! Poverty stricken and broke men everywhere cheesy

May God help you!
the only time u acted nice on nairaland thank you
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 5:49pm On Apr 13
frozen70:

Is your mum aware of your predicament, if not visit her and let her know what you are passing through and am sure she will have some words for you
she knows. Its like she done give up on me

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by gravity4(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13
My bro, you've sold all your properties, sounds like where you're staying is actually the problem. They are houses you move into that you start selling all of your stuffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 5:52pm On Apr 13
FitCorper:
i am trying hard to quit that habit

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by frozen70(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13
woojin:
she knows. Its like she done give up on me

Ok then, God will surprise you soon, just go to any house of God as the spirit led you and talk to God in a praise language steadly and he will direct you on what to do and how to source funds for it

Dont give up because the future is very bright for you
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by FitCorper: 5:59pm On Apr 13
PerfectStranger:

from experience grin
Yes o, xperience is d best teacher.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13
If you are from South get yourself a hoe and Cutlass enter forest and start farming ugwu, vegetables, spring onions and ewedu for a start before you get your dream job if only you have certificate.stop begging for money to eat
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13
Life just ain't fair.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by helinues: 7:08pm On Apr 13
Life is not fair to anyone.

Those who already made it also have their gory stories to tell
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by spencekat(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13
You are not under any spell bro. Change your thought pattern.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 9:19pm On Apr 13
spencekat:
You are not under any spell bro. Change your thought pattern.
thanks bro
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by Jeon(f): 10:42pm On Apr 13
Sell ur soul bra.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by sakanifemi123(m): 4:53am On Apr 14
There is no specific age to be rich or must remain in poverty. What work for me maybe bad for you. Forget the past and move to present reality. Go out and look for job, if it is token salary, it is better than none. Don't settle on thier on low paying job try to improve yourself by acquiring skills either online or offline skills. Needed skills, I know it may be hard and tough to take the decision but joy is coming. remember there is light after the tunnel.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by Sapasenator: 7:18am On Apr 14
woojin:

The Bible says "if your right hand cause you to sin, cut it off."
The big question is, do you masturbate with the right or left hand?

We need to know which hand to cut.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by AcadaWriter: 8:13am On Apr 14
Life just ain't fair.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by woojin: 8:20am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

The Bible says "if your right hand cause you to sin, cut it off." The big question is, do you masturbate with the right or left hand?
We need to know which hand to cut.
cut my hand?
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by davosea(m): 8:36am On Apr 14
woojin:
Now you gotta belive in urself be positive and dont be a gambler.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by FitCorper: 10:27am On Apr 14
woojin:
For d sake of ur future quit. And if u smoke weed also, quit.
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by motionarena: 10:39am On Apr 14
woojin:

Don’t worry

I will take your pains away
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by EbullientBro(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14
Nobody cares work harder
Instead of thinking about problem
My brother reason solution smiley
Re: I Am Getting Mentally Unstable by The6thAustralia: 12:25pm On Apr 14
When things are going well pray
When things aren't going well pray

May god make things better

(1) (2) (Reply)

All the Good Girls Ending Up With the Wrong Brothers / Can You Marry Someone Who Have Accident After Falling In Love / Ladies! Where Would You Like To Be Propose To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.