Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware (591 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware by vicstar16: 8:43pm On Apr 15
Since my 32 years of existence and studying Nigerian girls I can confidently say i know one thing about them then has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.
And this is it;

For Nigerian Ladies:
It's Money for love, Transfer for care and emotional support.

That's why you shouldn't take majority of nigerian ladies seriously, relationship for them is just for food and survival. Once you stop sending them money feelings die down and if you go broke OYO.
Invest in useful assets don't take Nigerian girls seriously because they won't do the same for you if you go broke as you did for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware by Dogalmighty17: 9:18pm On Apr 15
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware by Savedday2: 9:34pm On Apr 15
9ja girls only use love/marriage to manipulate and use SIMP. The funniest thing is that the SIMP don't even know they are being used and fooled!

If you are a married man, you are a big SIMP that is on his way to total destruction.

Divorce that girl/woman you are with now before it's too late.

Always use and dump women, that is what God made them for.
Re: The Truth About Nigerian Ladies & Love - Men Beware by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Apr 16

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Like People Telling Lie. / My Dear, Everything You Have Received Or Taken By Telling Lies Is Stolen / Wife Palava: Am I Right.boys In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.