Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48496 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
afaried.

30mins to scrape off, love the washing part where miri just massage my scalp. tired of hair bo.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
*Hauwa*:

afaried.

30mins to scrape off, love the washing part where miri just massage my scalp. tired of hair bo.
afaried? lmao, is that boyshort hair?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Moyola(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
juz took out d kinky pik n drop. . . took me a week!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
What's kinky pik n drop?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Dyed my hair Blonde (supposed to be) 1hour
Now i look like a red-haired afin.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
yes darling i faried it. moromoro, emptied and it looks real good cheesy would have love to post the pix but i heard say they right click and copy pix, safe and modify it adding horns to it.

really i dont have time for hair now. i wan kuku finish ile iwe cuz brick house o ti re mi.

Ileke-IdI:

afaried? lmao, is that boyshort hair?
how are you darling. se omu lo show ni pix yin, wo i beat ya sha lol grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2010
Iranoladun:

@Sissy Kinky braids can be done with short or long hair and it is very light and takes less time than normal braids.

One good thing about Kinky braid is that you can actually wash it yourself and dry it naturally - because it's light it dry out within an hour or two depending on the quantity & length.  I'd recommend it for anyone trying to change from permed hair to natural hair!

thanks!!!

i did it and as you rightly said its very light. i didnt curl the ends and i added spicy colors to it. cause it can look somewhat "dull" if only done in black.and the lady that did it, did a good job even with the long hair.

@ post

kinky twist. 9am-9pm embarassed
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by gianni(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
kinky braids, 5 hours
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^

lucky you. only 5hrs grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
gianni:

kinky braids, 5 hours

Oh Lord, that's one of the reasons why I stopped getting my hair braided undecided.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Oh Lord, that's one of the reasons why I stopped getting my hair braided undecided.

So, wut u do, rock horse-hair weave like them Nigerian gals?!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

So, wut u do, rock horse-hair weave like them Nigerian gals?!

Ewww, no. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't say "like them Nigerian gals?!". Do all Nigerian girl wear weaves? tongue Anyway, if you wanna see my response, then click on the link>>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80631.416.html#msg6562819
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ewww, no. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't say "like them Nigerian gals?!". Do all Nigerian girl wear weaves? tongue Anyway, if you wanna see my response, then click on the link>>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80631.416.html#msg6562819

Well, most of em I seen/know rock a whole lotta weave. . . . And make up too! hope u aint like that, if so: I WANT A DAMN DIVORCE!!!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 3:37am On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well, most of em I seen/know rock a whole lotta weave. . . . And make up too! hope u aint like that, if so: I WANT A DAMN DIVORCE!!!

No, I don't do weaves and I don't do heavy make-up. Divorce from who? We ain't married tongue.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Look at bk.babe90 trynna get some azz embarassed embarassed
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 4:14am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Look at bk.babe90 trynna get some azz embarassed embarassed

lol ooooh, someone just got called out.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol ooooh, someone just got called out.

Ah, thats Ileke-idi, she's from around the block. She's also known to stalk young, Ibo boys from D.C!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2010
SMH. . . . Inked_nerd, dont give him that azz. He might pull a platinumk one on you, run away with your 14Gs.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

SMH. . . . Inked_nerd, dont give him that azz. He might pull a platinumk one on you, run away with your 14Gs.

lol, don't worry. He already knows he's not getting anything from me wink.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You just had to bring that up didn't ya? grin grin I guess you won't let that lie,right tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2010
Wow, I feel like I missed the whole drama with platinumk. Are her threads still open?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, don't worry. He already knows he's not getting anything from me wink.

You might be tempted. Dude is sexy tho, but he dont know how to act. Like a headless chicken embarassed embarassed
If he says he got money. . . wump wump! I know where his carbon box home is located grin

chic2pimp:

You just had to bring that up didn't ya? grin grin  I guess you won't let that lie,right tongue
Lie or die? grin grin
Did she also steal your vocabulary? That hoompa loompa grin grin

Inked_Nerd:

Wow, I feel like I missed the whole drama with platinumk. Are her threads still open?
Just google Nneka Miran Anyanwu or search Platinumk on NL engine grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You might be tempted. Dude is sexy tho, but he dont know how to act. Like a headless chicken embarassed embarassed
If he says he got money. . .  wump wump! I know where his carbon box home is located grin

Ha!! Temped me ašš. Ever seen him in person?

Ileke-IdI:

Hmmm, I think I might have seen seen her pics plastered all over some thread somewhere  undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
Ha!! Temped me ašš. Ever seen him in person?
I'm in FL, nah I neva seen him. Some of us dont know someone rich to steal 5Gs from, talkless of traveling to Brooklyn lol
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chic2pimp(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lemme make it easier for you. Here you go grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505977.192.html

Ileke-IdI:

Lie or die? grin grin
Did she also steal your vocabulary? That hoompa loompa grin grin
Death @ Hoompa loompa grin grin. My vocab could not have been more spot on thank you wink

Ileke-IdI:

Shey shame no dey catch you ehn? grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2010
nah chic2pimp, the main thread was deleted because her mother reported NL to Google grin
But this will do https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.0.html

Wetin go shame me? Shey no be "spot the thief" we dey play? tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2010
chic2pimp:

Lemme make it easier for you. Here you go grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505977.192.html

Hmmm, I think I saw the original thread before it was locked. Thanks for the second link wink.

Ileke-IdI:

I'm in FL, nah I neva seen him. Some of us dont know someone rich  to steal 5Gs from, talkless  of  traveling to Brooklyn lol

lol gotcha wink. I love hanging in Little Havana when I'm in Miami
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chic2pimp(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

nah chic2pimp, the main thread was deleted because her mother reported NL to Google grin
But this will do https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.0.html

Wetin go shame me? Shey no be "spot the thief" we dey play? tongue
Hehe grin grin grin. On that link you posted right there, I guess I wasn't that suprised you left a comment(yours was the third one to be precise grin)

Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
Hmmm, I think I saw the original thread before it was locked. Thanks for the second link wink.
No Problemo,Dearie wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2010
Um, yeah Ileke-Idi, stay talking ish about me its all good. I know u want me tho but I already swore my heart to Inked_Nerd (or Freedom fro if Inked refuses- - - - which I know she wont). Meanwhile, why are u dissing Plat now? Word on the street is U, Plat, that muscular chic Abekeade08 and AyettyMama was making it rain with inspired_m's loochie the weekend of July 4th!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Um, yeah Ileke-Idi, stay talking ish about me its all good. I know u want me tho but I already swore my heart to Inked_Nerd (or Freedom fro if Inked refuses- - - - which I know she wont). Meanwhile, why are u dissing Plat now? Word on the street is U, Plat, that muscular chic Abekeade08 and AyettyMama was making it rain with inspired_m's loochie the weekend of July 4th!
shocked shocked
LOL You dey crase. Enemy of progress.

Who wants you?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2010
@chic

wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Refuse what? And where'd you get freedom fro from?

lol, Ileke-Idi wasn't tryin' to s**t on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.