Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48560 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by shylladear(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

Pineapple

It took bloody two hours to get it done (just because i was a man!) grin

[b]what is that supposed to mean and when did u start making your hair [/b]
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2008
shylladear:

[b]what is that supposed to mean and when did u start making your hair [/b]

haha

only joking

i just wanted to catch the attention of my madam this morning

how naw?! wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by shylladear(f): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

haha

only joking

i just wanted to catch the attention of my madam this morning

how naw?! wink

i dey fine
just as u take leave me
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2008
shylladear:

i dey fine
just as u take leave me

good to hear that

no worry brash full ground for you anytime anyday
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by shylladear(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
you sure wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by spicy007(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
afro kinky, 2 hours
and its gonna be on for the next 2 months, lol
love the hair (get up and go)
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by whiteroses(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2008
fellybabe you are so preety
how come everybody is submiting posh style, i'm sure some people have lamole or irun biba on lol and some people have the one they plate with rubber and thread grin afro-iwaju cutcut
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2008
A knot.
Couldn't find a clip or hair ruffle so i just tied it like a rope grin grin grin
The hair tire me jor tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
5min-10min. . . . . .Yope! Jus ma kinky Fro  kiss  takes much longer sometimes tho
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
Afro sexy and it took 27hours to make!! cool

My head heads and my scalp is about to peel off!!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
Huh??
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Huh??

what?

a man cant do hair style again? undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Topic,

My real hair in a pony tail, . . . .took me like 3secs. smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:48am On Nov 12, 2008
Omotola's hairdo in Total War . .

took me like 2hours wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by teetee2(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2008
What hairsyle will u do if u are celebrating 30 - 40 years birthday
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by smurf(f): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
My hair, all curled up, very nicely cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Wendy80(f): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
My hair now is Umbrella,so beautifully done that i am looking more like the model i am. It was fix a week ago 4 3hrs and causing go slow cos i have taken like 8babes to my stylist and she promised me next free hair do. I sure do love my present hair do.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Afribiz(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2008
Wendy80:

My hair now is Umbrella,so beautifully done that i am looking more like the model i am. It was fix a week ago 4 3hrs and causing go slow because i have taken like 8babes to my stylist and she promised me next free hair do. I sure do love my present hair do.
Wendy what does the Umbrella hairstyle look like? I wouldn't mind making it if it's a nice one.
Pls where does ur stylist stay? lol!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2008
pic- wig

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2008
wool dread lock.(wine and black) short

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 4:07am On Nov 26, 2008
whiteroses:

fellybabe you are so preety
how come everybody is submiting posh style, i'm sure some people have lamole or irun biba on lol and some people have the one they plate with rubber and thread grin afro-iwaju cutcut

thanks.

more hair styles

suku attach

calaber hairstyle(ekaite)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 4:24am On Nov 26, 2008
more

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by sweetmum(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2009
ghana braid and it took 3 hours to get it done.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by fellybabe(f): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Love my microbraid.did it 2wks ago at badagry,lagos. Oh la la la la, Everybody here is falling in love with my hair. Hub took me 2 a saloon around lewinsham and they said,they can braid dat too but it will cost me 70 pounds. And i did it in Nigeria 4 just 4,000k.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Moyola(f): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
Pick n drop 10minz grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2009
~ cheesy Lol Moyola . . .magic hands? shocked I want that stylists no. ASAP!! thats how long i want to sit to do braids!!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
I have on my favorite, kinky braids!

took me 5hours, never saw a hairdresser complain so much

cos i had bargained my ass out ! LOL grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by SeanT21(f): 3:38am On Jan 24, 2009
this is the hairstyle i have on

This is the same pic i give to the lady.It cost me 100 bucks and it lasted till midnight!!

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2009
hahaha

eyah
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Pepeye(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
Gamine:

I have on my favorite, kinky braids!

took me 5hours, never saw a hairdresser complain so much

cos i had bargained my ass out ! LOL grin

Funny gurl grin  kiss   

Being prudent eh
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2009
grin

Its called for ooh!!

Money no dey fall from Tree, CreditCrunshh ooooo!! grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Pepeye(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
i feel u jare cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.