Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (25017 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww
Don't mind him. The oyibo woman I'm dating online is 78 years old and I'm just 30 and am not complaining. I don't know why men feel so insecure these days.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 1:50pm On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
oya, kom eat rice. But no meat dey o.
Chineke!
No meat?
I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 1:50pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:

Don't mind him. The oyibo woman I'm dating online is 78 years old and I'm just 30 and am not complaining. I don't know why men feel so insecure these days.
Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Are you for real?
Yes she's from LA. And we're planning to get married virtually so that I'll go and join her over there.

He age didn't make me feel insecure because I love and care about her.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18
JONSYN7154:
what are you talking about??
He doesn't know what he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Raalsalghul: 1:56pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

Soft guy Era my lady. grin

Drizzle drizzle! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by EreluRoz: 2:02pm On Apr 18
Raalsalghul:

Soft guy Era my lady. grin

Drizzle drizzle! tongue
I lie?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Chineke!
No meat?
I will pass.

You will pass what? The one you posted here, was meat inside? And by the way, na everyday you dey meet new babe? What of the 19y/o virgin that gave you tuwo with eggs?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by spencekat(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Yeah. I know. But, I felt she would like something serious. Like a relationship that should lead to marriage and I don't think I want that for now.

Girls in that age range are looking for husband straight.
Ok
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 2:32pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

You will pass what? The one you posted here, was meat inside? And by the way, na everyday you dey meat new babe? What od the 19y/o virgin that gave you tuwo with eggs?
You no dey forget things neh?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 2:34pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:

Yes she's from LA. And we're planning to get married virtually so that I'll go and join her over there.

He age didn't make me feel insecure because I love and care about her.
You be full werey. Which love do you have for a 70 yr old woman?
Tell us the truth, na dollars you dey love jorrrr

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Dennisochampa: 2:40pm On Apr 18
How would u feel if ladies asked me how much they are worth on a first date??

There are certain impressions u don't create in a first date especially with a lady u wanna get serious with...

Never give her the impression that whatever you claim to feel for her is conditional......
If I'm a lady and u ask for my age on a first date... I'll sure tell you but that will also be the last date!

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:40pm On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:
You expect a graduate, working in Nigeria to be 18?

I was expecting an evening newspaper.
Even you sef acknowledge say evening newspaper dey?
I guess you can't do nothing against the truth but for the truth😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18
Age is just a number.

Na God and Faith go determine everything.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by wittywriter: 2:41pm On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:
You expect a graduate, working in Nigeria to be 18?

While reading I was expecting an evening newspaper but when I saw 27, I knew this post was a joke! grin grin grin

You're right! grin grin grin

Roger that

Big joke
pocohantas:

You will pass what? The one you posted here, was meat inside? And by the way, na everyday you dey meat new babe? What od the 19y/o virgin that gave you tuwo with eggs?
spencekat:
27 years old female is not an evening newspaper naa. 😂

Wittyness
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by amnesty7: 2:41pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

May your days be long!!!
Leave the lazy youth alone.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by dalass(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

OP how old are you

If not that Nairaland may ban me, I for tell you something. Radarada cool

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Beverlyjean(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

Feminism brought that to us .... women support alot of nonsense and it ends up backfiring on us... same wey they fought for sexual liberation, fought for abortion and now its LGBTA, and men are taking over our records and spots

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by StreetTyga: 2:42pm On Apr 18
Now I don't believe her in that 27 .. she could be 30 and above... girls never reveal their true age...

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:44pm On Apr 18
PerfectStranger:

This is delusional and misleading. You better wake up to reality coz life has pass just owning a big yansh and eating snacks all day.
I swr my brother make I no lie you. That little thing wey you quote ugly for real life. She ugly die, her face be like she dey cry if she dey smile.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by MrDoGood(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18
This op is a kid.

They talk rude to the elderly on SM

SMH

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by blackgold2018(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You don't know what I'm talking about.
shut tha hell up..

27 is not bad. I know it might be she would ve had a higher sexual experiences. But they're still ladies with decency at that age. You would ve gone deeper with your investigation.

Unless you're still a younger man or perhaps you re not mentally matured enough to detect decent ladies at that age because ladies at that age to you are old cargoes with lots cabbages abi

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 2:46pm On Apr 18
dalass:

OP how old are you

If not that Nairaland may ban me, I for tell you something. Radarada cool
Don't worry, say it. I will ask the modsenot to ban you.

Anyway, I'm older than her.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by deji17: 2:47pm On Apr 18
This post does not make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Stevenbright(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

What is wrong with 27 years? I guess you wanted to just chop and clean mouth but afraid that she will easily take it seriously because of her age and hence the lost of interest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 2:49pm On Apr 18
blackgold2018:
shut tha hell up..

27 is not bad. I know it might be she would ve had a higher sexual experiences. But they're still ladies with decency at that age. You would ve gone deeper with your investigation.

Unless you're still a younger man or perhaps you re not mentally matured enough to detect decent ladies at that age because ladies at that age to you are old cargoes with lots cabbages abi
Why would you start with " shut up."? Am I your mate?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:49pm On Apr 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So age is now an instant disqualification of someone from a relationship, right?

Op,you no try at all...... Besides,27 isn't that bad.........If she have got the other qualities just like you mentioned,then I think the '27' isn't really a big deal here, unless you aren't up to that yet......

Well, everyone has got his/her choice tho..
Even make she get PHD from the university of heaven. Being 27 has rendered all her certifications useless.
Good quality merchandise doesn't stay long in the market.
Only not so good products are there for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Blitzking: 2:50pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.
Very wrong to say this...let her say her real age if u would stay fine...na your type go Marry lady con dey say she don old..know wat u are paying for...do u prefer lies.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:50pm On Apr 18
spencekat:
27 years old female is not an evening newspaper naa. 😂
She's an evening newspaper sir.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by DyingFetus: 2:51pm On Apr 18
Aren't you tired of shilling cum dumpsters??

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by spencekat(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18
FRANCISTOWN:

She's an evening newspaper sir.
27 is not naa
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by babajero(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

My observations is that you are a child, and you are not matured enough to be in a relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.