Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48506 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 8:12am On Apr 20
HELLASJ:

Don't generalize, I don't do any of those, I'm really doing well for myself.

I don't know why they find all these things difficult to do ooo!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by HELLASJ(m): 8:23am On Apr 20
rolams:

I don't know why they find all these things difficult to do ooo!
Sometimes I wonder why people do all stuffs
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 8:27am On Apr 20
HELLASJ:

Sometimes I wonder why people do all stuffs

Same here too ooo!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Caleycash(m): 8:44am On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Your tears are delicious
Leeches everywhere, no level!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Abemy(m): 9:23am On Apr 20
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.

I am none of such.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:17am On Apr 20
BRATISLAVA:

But you expect fidelity.

This is why a lot of people don't get what they want. The contrast is too high.

One would think because she's European you would've enslaved and ingratiated yourself to her. Well, she's still got you biting the bit. You'll get there eventually.
obviously you cant read well
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by NairalandGOAT1: 12:57pm On Apr 20
labake1:

I forgot to add, if he doesn't drinks, smoke, womanized and gambles, he will be a woman beater

Lol... I guess you already have the answer to your question!

Another way to look at it is that no human being is perfect including you, your man can only be with you if tou meet maybe 60-70% of the standard he wants in a woman then he will be ready to tolerate your other 40-30% excesses!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Gerrard59(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20
sonnie10:
When you say a man, I want to believe you mean those between 25- 35 years. The prime of marriageable age.
For a man, lot of factors come into play when it comes to preparing to settle down, most of which would counter the other. Let’s look at just 3 aspects, Finance, education and Job. I will leave the moral and physical aspect because they are highly individualized.
Education: A good education takes time and dedication. A man determined to do well won’t have the time for such relationship. All his energy and resources are dedicated to this course.

Job : Except you are highly connected or favored, getting a good job right out of school is not easy. A few that make it at that point are not really or immediately financially stable. At that point, their focus is on learning this new job environment and requirements.

Finance: This one is the real determinant of a guys stability. The lack of it transcends other areas . Building financial stability is a marathon not a race. At age 25-30, a young man is still learning the ropes, figuring out the paths to stability. Saving and investment is the goal when the money start coming in. They might not be considered attractive , especially when they are not living the lavish life style that most desire .

These is why you would hear that to be a man is not days job.

No benefit of being a man. Being a man is a hard job!

Sometimes, I look at myself and its history and ask: what if I did not have my parents to provide for me? Nna mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Le2money(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20
Which Blood grin grin?

labake1:

Love ko, I covered myself with the blood
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by caandi: 6:00pm On Apr 20
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.

But my man doesn’t do any of the afore mentioned

He only has got a bad temper
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by pansophist(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20
I know she is joking sha.

From her list, it seems like she doesn't care much about her man being smart, emotionally intelligent, empathetic, and intuitive, with character features pointing towards his suitability to be a good husband.

Most of her list is just vanity, or looking for ready-made, while all she does is show up and answer ''present''.

As people become successful, their requirement from a partner increases as well. A man who fits her requirements will also require a list she might not meet. No one has a monopoly on lists, although many women seem to know what they want, not what they can give.

Last last, we will all get what we deserve, not what we think we are entitled to.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20
Le2money:
Which Blood grin grin?

Blood of God
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20
caandi:

But my man doesn’t do any of the afore mentioned

He only has got a bad temper

Hope he doesn't hit you?
I forgot to add that,; if he doesn't drinks, smoke, womanized and gambles, he will be a woman beater

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by captaininiobong(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20
90% of young ladies with this mentality usually endup for anyone who is ready at 50 years.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Le2money(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20
Where do u see it grin grin

labake1:

Blood of God
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by toujurs: 8:04am On Apr 21
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
So after sharing your pussy around. For different men to expand. You feel entitled to having such kind of man.

You must be delusional.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 9:24am On Apr 21
toujurs:
So after sharing your pussy around. For different men to expand. You feel entitled to having such kind of man.

You must be delusional.

Pack one side jor
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 9:25am On Apr 21
Le2money:
Where do u see it grin grin

In the most high
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GreatChizzy: 9:45am On Apr 21
Karlifate:

They will tell you "virginity is not character" grin grin

There is a high chance that a virgin is morally upright, but it is almost nonexistent for a non-virgin to be morally upright.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Le2money(m): 11:10am On Apr 21
This is grand.....I love it. Happy Sunday dear wink wink

labake1:

In the most high
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21
labake1:

Try and stop it totally
I have won 150k,200k on several occasions playing 1.5 to 1.8 odds.
I have won 450k,700k,3 million,17 million and 1.7 million.
If na you,you fit stop? 🛑
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21
Gaddafih001:

I have won 150k,200k on several occasions playing 1.5 to 1.8 odds.
I have won 450k,700k,3 million,17 million and 1.7 million.
If na you,you fit stop? 🛑

Na so

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Dilijingsly(m): 12:41am On Apr 22
Help a brother please. 9065470559 Opay [quote author=Gaddafih001 post=129559687] I have won 150k,200k on several occasions playing 1.5 to 1.8 odds. I have won 450k,700k,3 million,17 million and 1.7 million. If na you,you fit stop?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Gaddafih001(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22
labake1:

Na so
Na so as in fire 🔥 on or ✋ stop …
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22
labake1:

@bold:

Where do you people get your stats from?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23
Gaddafih001:

Na so as in fire 🔥 on or ✋ stop …

Na so as "I don't believe you"
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Gaddafih001(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Na so as "I don't believe you"
You must not believe me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.