Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48512 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Pitssbull: 3:07pm On Apr 19
Is pencil a joke to you. Just draw him.

Is he is up 5.5

.Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.

There's a difference between drinking and getting drunk
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by aoaachives(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided

I just tire πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Omoawoke: 3:08pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.

I don’t know the kind guys whey full your family oo.
Who said a guy must either be a drunkard or drug addict or smoker.? Are you normal?
It shows the kind of person you are, are you an olosho following yahoo boys?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Allisgud: 3:09pm On Apr 19
After u don use cucumber wide ur pkekus u dey find innocent someone handsome son to come and share in ur mess

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19
labake1:
I don't do all am like Jesus
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by babajero(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
Then you will come with only your over wide vag'ina right? Or are you asking of all these as a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Blitzking: 3:09pm On Apr 19
I av all..I occasionally drink..last I drank was 4months ago, I have never smoked..I have the tendency to womaniser depends on my mood but I never bring them home.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by gratefulheart(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19
Why is it difficult to get these same qualities in a woman?

labake1:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Adakintroy: 3:09pm On Apr 19
Talking about someone else qualities and you are inserting yourself.

How is paying your own bills his qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Honestey: 3:10pm On Apr 19
Yes it's hard because most of them are mutually exclusive. You expect same tall , handsome man with 6 packs and doing well financially not to womanize? If he doesn't, he will always get raped by your friends. Abi it's only because of only you God created good things?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19
I have all the quality but i am married
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19
labake1:
i don't do all of these 3 you itemize. There are guys that doesn't do that either

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by mmsen: 3:11pm On Apr 19
Why would a man pay your bills?

Once you understand that then you'll see why the "does not womanize" request is foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by seunayantokun(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19
SOME devils are always looking for a useful idiot, but good women are good always irrespective of where they are found.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Emaytex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19
Go to mortuary

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GENES11S: 3:15pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Don't be naive, there are lots of men who don't do any of these things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19
lwise:
ot[b]Carry mud build one by yourself [/b]
There are guys like that OP describe. The fact that you didn't tick all or almost all the qualities doesn't mean no guy has it. There are lots of guys with such qualities.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GreatChizzy: 3:16pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Though it is not as hard as to find a 25 years and above virgin lady. I don't smoke, drink nor womanize.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by NwaliE01: 3:17pm On Apr 19
I have all except 6 packs. I can always work it out, but unfortunately I am taken.
So sorry 😞 πŸ˜” 😟
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by olaoyejunior3: 3:17pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Does your father have all this qualities too when your mother married him? Abi U dey find who go bring your family out of poverty state ...u can as well meet PBHT

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Funflipper: 3:18pm On Apr 19
labake1:

You can as well marry your father who has all the qualities you desire in a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tisriley(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
why is difficult to find these qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by addictiv(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19
There are so many men that easily meet these requirements, they question is why will they want to be with someone like you? Most of these men are in the 1% and they re usually attracted to women also in the 1%. Believe me if you re in this category you will get tired of seeing men like this. So the question is what does a 1% woman look like? And do you have the qualities that women in that category possess?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ojonugba2014(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19
I have all this qualities .

Although I never build my house finish.

One thing I know for sure is " any guy with those qualities will never settle with some Random 9ja girl who has nothing to offer. I am an example of those guys I am talking about. I don't do any of those things listed there.

I listens to musics a lot though.

My girlfriend is a virgin, industrious ND beautiful both physical ,front ND back.

But the only issue I have with her is" entitlement mentality " I was made before we met, so why feeling entitled.?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Vikynas: 3:19pm On Apr 19
Which of these qualities does your father have?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19
gratefulheart:

Why is it difficult to get these same qualities in a woman?

women aren't judged by their financial strength so having a house, car is not necessary or essential unlike we men. Women don't need 6 packs. Women don't necessarily have to be tall, an average height is cool. An average Nigerian women doesn't smoke nor drink

All of these qualities itemize by OP are men attribute not women
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by allwayx: 3:20pm On Apr 19
Now what are your own qualities in return to what you are asking for?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19
Vikynas:
Which of these qualities does your father have?
she didn't chose her father just like you and everyone else. But she has every right to chose who she'd spend the rest of her life with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ItisWell22(f): 3:21pm On Apr 19
eazzzy1:
The only thing I lack on that list is β€˜can pay my bills’. I refuse to be saddled with the responsibilities of an able bodied adult under any guise.

The men who have these qualities are not scarce but they have their own list too, if a man returns this list to you as what he wants in a woman, how many can you strike out?

Thought same too.

Them choke, but are also seriously maintaining their lane for their sanity and peace of mind.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Le2money(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19
I have all....just that u will need some heels before u can get the tall guy.....and u will need some early morning workout ok on me before u get the packs u want....but I'm fit physically. I no dey womanize, I just have like 5 babes. At least I avnt gotten up to that of King Solomon grin grin grin

labake1:
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by starpower(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19
labake1:
I and my brother does non, our wife's are lovely, he is handsome but am not. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.