Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

-- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (10937 Views)

Are Women Still Moved By Words???? / Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? (2) (3) (4)

Re: -- by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
iice:

Please stop displaying your dyslexia.  Don't know why you've been hankering for me undecided
Pick up a book and learn what wit is as the ship on agile mind has sailed.   

I dont know why u reply like someone who suffers from cathected phallic sensations, if u cant take a reply, go andd hug transformer  undecided
Re: -- by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
yes.
any woman who follows the footsteps of a male counterpart and go based on looks won't truly be happy, no matter
how well she disguises her discontent.
Re: -- by sylve11: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa i have great admiration 4 u. . .pls stop quarelling and ignore people's poke as much as u can. As 4 slimyem, don't u know i like u so much? Abeg nor 4ll my hand. Ignore replies that r not ur time, if possible just sit, watch and smile at replies. cool cool
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
sylve11:

freecocoa i have great admiration 4 u. . .pls stop quarelling and ignore people's poke as much as u can.
Thanks bro,its just that sometimes some things get to us eventhough its not in real life,anyways I've taken your advice and will try to follow it up but don't be mad if you see me fight on another thread(its part of the fun you know) thanks again*talks to herself saying cocoa,hope you heard what uncle said?she replies,I just hope the stubbornness in me go gree me*. Take care sylve.
Re: -- by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
It all starts with looks,if a chic doesnt find you attractive hardly will she grant you an audience!! I have seen lots of these happen. They will keep falling until the guy get tired of bonking them and drop them for the next mugu and thats when the chic realizes he aint so pretty.lol
Re: -- by slimyem: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
sylve11:
As 4 slimyem, don't u know i like u so much? Abeg nor 4ll my hand. Ignore replies that r not your time, if possible just sit, watch and smile at replies. cool cool
thanks sweet.its just so hard to ignore when peeps throw jabs at u.i'll try though.i'll try!
Re: -- by Maximip(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
sylve11:

freecocoa i have great admiration 4 u. . .pls stop quarelling and ignore people's poke as much as u can. As 4 slimyem, don't u know i like u so much? Abeg nor 4ll my hand. Ignore replies that r not your time, if possible just sit, watch and smile at replies. cool cool

Sylve11 for president

[s] hoping you can do the same for boko haram vs Nigeria[/s]
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2011
@freecocoa
It's good you've taken it in good stride. I'm aight , I just had a busy day. How was your day as well ?
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2011
apocalypse:

@freecocoa
It's good you've taken it in good stride. I'm aight , I just had a busy day. How was your day as well ?
Aww dear my day was boring,slept almost through the whole afternoon,finally now I have to be an owl.
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2011
^^^ Aren't you way past your bedtime , wasn't expecting a response this quick. I'll be asleep before you can send a reply to this , so have a lovely nite's rest
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 20, 2011
apocalypse:

^^^ Aren't you way past your bedtime , wasn't expecting a response this quick. I'll be asleep before you can send a reply to this , so have a lovely nite's rest

This goes to you too slimyem.
Re: -- by ak47mann(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2011
ladies like handsome men with money,but if you are handsome more chances you will bleep more ladies cool
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2011
apocalypse:

I don't sleep dear,our meeting starts by 1am,nighty nite,dream of angels if you believe in them but if not,then dream of ghosts(kidding) nitewell.
Re: -- by slimyem: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2011
apocalypse:

This goes to you too slimyem.
thanks bro!
You know that i know.
Re: -- by Princek12(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2011
Women do not know what they are moved by--all they know is that they are moved by something. One day it could be words; on another day, looks; and on some days, money. Sometimes they are moved by what they can't have. Women are the most confused out of the two sexes, and you will confuse yourself trying to find out what moves women. As a rule of thumb, and when in doubt, we all know that money moves women. That is probably as it simple as it gets.

Even if, for argument sake, looks do move women, there are several holistic factors that make you look the way you are to women. For instance, a guy may be walking on the side of the road or waiting on a BRT bus and look ugly to a woman. Mysteriously, that same guy, wearing the same outfit and looking exactly the same way, may look attractive to that same lady if that same guy was on stage performing in a concert or in a position of authority. Now, how do you explain that? Welcome to the enigma of how women think.
Re: -- by splitnaija(m): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2011
The initial attraction is from looks while  your eloquence (your ability to tell bogus lies) determines how far you go with them.

But if you're rich, your money will get them attracted as well as do the talking for you.
Re: -- by violent(m): 3:36am On Nov 20, 2011
Princek12:

Women do not know what they are moved by--all they know is that they are moved by something. One day it could be words; on another day, looks; and on some days, money. Sometimes they are moved by what they can't have. Women are the most confused out of the two sexes, and you will confuse yourself trying to find out what moves women. As a rule of thumb, and when in doubt, we all know that money moves women. That is probably as it simple as it gets.

Even if, for argument sake, looks do move women, there are several holistic factors that make you look the way you are to women. For instance, a guy may be walking on the side of the road or waiting on a BRT bus and look ugly to a woman. Mysteriously, that same guy, wearing the same outfit and looking exactly the same way, may look attractive to that same lady if that same guy was on stage performing in a concert or in a position of authority. Now, how do you explain that? Welcome to the enigma of how women think.

nuff said!
Re: -- by iice(f): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2011
odiaero:

I dont know why u reply like someone who suffers from cathected phallic sensations, if u cant take a reply, go andd hug transformer  undecided

Please ask for a refund on your education.  Very appalling.
Cathected phallic sensations? LMAO get a dictionary nearby when typing next time okay?  You seem to be harboring some latent same sex desires lipsrsealed
When all fails, resort to the under bridge diatribe wink
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2011
iice:

Cathected phallic sensations? LMAO get a dictionary nearby when typing next time okay?  You seem to be harboring some latent same sex desires lipsrsealed

Now i see u just make a mess of urself here, chamber dic. will go a long way to teach u words, u should be the one to ask for refund and go back to school, because u need help from that impulsive ge*n*ital tendencies that is fu*cking u up lol grin
Re: -- by sqlerror: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2011
t
Re: -- by aurenflani: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2011
the generality of em gals prefer guys that are bold, frank and confident.

gals don' like dudes with inferiority complex about them but sweet coated mouth and confident guys.

looks are more directed at d height thing. finito!
Re: -- by thehunted(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2011
iice:

@poster, women are moved by looks than
Re: -- by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
Another thread for insecure people to compensate, displace, insulate and deny reality.
Re: -- by shawonlese: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
Looks works perfectly well for me in Spain, Korea, US, UK, Nija, France, Portugal, Ghana, everywhere.
Re: -- by db10dtruth(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2011
You have a point, @ 1st sight ur look matters alot but then if you dont follow dat up with sweet words, ur lingua(u suppose undastand) even if na lie u de lie then again u sabi talk but no sabi spend den u r a gooner bt ultimately ur pocket determines d end product. Fine girls dis days no 2 de boda abt u piss face, if u like wowo as long as u get Camry 2.2, end of discussion dem go follow or u b Gboy
Re: -- by shawonlese: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
db10dtruth:

You have a point, @ 1st sight your look matters alot but then if you dont follow dat up with sweet words, your lingua(u suppose undastand) even if na lie u de lie then again u sabi talk but no sabi spend den u r a gooner bt ultimately your pocket determines d end product. Fine girls dis days no 2 de boda abt u piss face, if u like wowo as long as u get Camry 2.2, end of discussion dem go follow or u b Gboy

What does sweet words mean to Spanish, Turkish, French or Portuguese ladies that don't speak English? Absolutely Nada!
Re: -- by Konnektions146(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2011
looks make them trip but wen u add your words, it makes them fall
Re: -- by Omolola1(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2011
Personally, am moved by words
Re: -- by db10dtruth(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2011
You have a point, @ 1st sight your look matters alot but then if you dont follow dat up with sweet words, your lingua(u suppose undastand) even if na lie u de lie then again u sabi talk but no sabi spend den u r a gooner bt ultimately your pocket determines d end product. Fine girls dis days no 2 de boda abt u piss face, if u like wowo as long as u get Camry 2.2, end of discussion dem go follow or u b Gboy

What does sweet words mean to Spanish, Turkish, French or Portuguese ladies that don't speak English? Absolutely Nada!

If u cant speak their language how do you think you can gist em?? abi na sign language una de use
Re: -- by cynthiafred67(f): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
Konnektions146:

looks make them trip but wen u add your words, it makes them fall

^^^ well said
Looks first and sweet words later
Re: -- by iice(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
odiaero:

Now i see u just make a mess of urself here, chamber dic. will go a long way to teach u words, u should be the one to ask for refund and go back to school, because u need help from that impulsive ge*n*ital tendencies that is fu*cking u up lol grin

Stop prattling about like an infernal lummox.
Resolve your issues with your latent desires.  It's 2011. It's okay to come out of the closet cheesy
Re: -- by olaojo: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
Most guys whos got d captivating look are dulls, The rough, rugged and raw win it all.

List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head"