Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

-- - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (10939 Views)

Are Women Still Moved By Words???? / Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by fe32(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
Princek12:

Women do not know what they are moved by--all they know is that they are moved by something. One day it could be words; on another day, looks; and on some days, money. Sometimes they are moved by what they can't have. Women are the most confused out of the two sexes, and you will confuse yourself trying to find out what moves women. As a rule of thumb, and when in doubt, we all know that money moves women. That is probably as it simple as it gets.

Even if, for argument sake, looks do move women, there are several holistic factors that make you look the way you are to women. For instance, a guy may be walking on the side of the road or waiting on a BRT bus and look ugly to a woman. Mysteriously, that same guy, wearing the same outfit and looking exactly the same way, may look attractive to that same lady if that same guy was on stage performing in a concert or in a position of authority. Now, how do you explain that? Welcome to the enigma of how women think.

totally said it all,
Re: -- by Kingdonken(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2012
freecocoa: I wonder why ugly people always claim what they are not,especially girls,some would say they don't notice men until they open their mouth to talk,when actually the guy would be praying the girl shouldn't notice him(cos of her worwority) and walk up to him to ask"excuse me please I'm kinda lost,do you know this place well"? Mscheeew.OP the face will get her attention,but what he has to say really matters.
you are rht gal. A bottle of big stout 4 you.
Re: -- by toygod2: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
dunno
Re: -- by Thankme(f): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
I fink wordz..... swit wordz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos) / Guys What Do You Say!!!! / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.